If you have already completed your engineering studies and now want to start professionally, you must enroll in the respective college. Get to know the Requirements to enroll in Peru and start the process.
Sometimes the rush to start working makes this step obviate. However, it cannot be exercised unless the corresponding registration has been made in the professional association.
Go ahead, read on and learn more about the topic that is unfolding.
What are the Requirements to Register in Peru?
When engineering students have completed their studies and have been received, the immediate thing to do according to the norm is tuition. Registering is an essential requirement when practicing the profession either in the country or abroad.
The Requirements for Membership are the ones mentioned below:
- Has to do the pre tuition at web portal.
- Do delivery of all documentation corresponding or scan it to attach via online.
- All required documents should be organized in a cherry or red manila folder without any perforations.
- Perform the payment for tuition fees which is approximately 1,200 Nuevos Soles.
- You must perform the swearing-in process since it is mandatory.
The registration process is as follows:
- The professional must create a login user account Virtual CIP, is a primary requirement. You should not deliver any document without first doing this step.
- Has to have a valid email addressIf you do not have it, you must create it in Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail. This email account is the recipient of the code that the virtual CIP system is going to send it, that is, a user code and a password to access the membership module.
- Subsequently, you must proceed to activate the pre-collegiate user account in the virtual CIP systemYou can do this by clicking on the link that came to you in the email. After activating the user account, you will receive in the indicated personal email, a new email with the user’s data and the password to enter the system.
- Immediately, enter the system with the indicated code username and the respective password.
Then fill in the personal information, academic data and attach the images in jpg format in a maximum size of 2 MB, as indicated:
1.- The color digital photo with white backgroundFor the card, the dress must be formal.
2.-The signature on a white background and black pen in a box 8 by 8 centimeters.
3.- The DNI or passport for the front and back.
4.- SUNEDU certificate.
5.- Labor data are optional.
6.- Register the application to join the CIP in the system.
Step by Step
- Print the application to join the CIP and stamp the signature. Attach the signed incorporation application in a pdf file. Once the process is completed, the request is sent to the corresponding Departmental Council.
- Once all the information is validated, they communicate with the applicant.
- Has to make the payment corresponding to the tuition fees.
- Then, the documentation is reviewed by a Tuition Commission and the documents will be sent through the system to the National Council, thus accepting the tuition.
- The National Council General Secretariat Area validates all the documentation, If everything is correct, the College is approved in the virtual CIP system and the CIP registration number of the new college is generated.
- Approval is sent to the records area of the National Council for the subsequent printing of the collegiate card and diploma. These are sent to the corresponding Departmental Council.
- The CIP registration number is unique and valid at the national level.
- Finally, a tuition ceremony is held where the card and diploma are delivered to the new collegiate.
Documents Needed to Register
Continuing with the Requirements to enroll, The documentation that must be attached either online or in person is the following:
- Deliver three color photocopies of the FUR-C College Registration form.
- To attach photocopy of university study certificates, awarded by the university where he completed the professional academic training in Engineering. It must be legalized by the corresponding university.
- Record the Original professional title.
- Deliver two photocopies legalized by the university of the degree professional, on both sides size A-4.
- Also, it must consign a copy of the resolution of the professional title legalized by the institution of higher education.
- Present two photocopies of the SUNEDO degree and degree register.
- Additionally, you must record a photocopy of the legalized Bachelor’s degree by the University.
- Also, record a Photocopy of the Certificate of Title legalized by the university.
Costs of College in Peru
Continuing with the Requirements to enroll, The cost of tuition is for registration and registration reasons, you must pay between 1,200 to 2,000 soles at the time of the process. Then, the month-to-month fee is approximately four soles.
For the amount to be paid monthly, there will be variation depending on the jurisdiction where the engineering professional is registered.
According to Requirements to enroll, The legal framework within which the tuition process is found in Peru is the Law No. 28858.
This law establishes that in order to practice the profession of engineer in Peru, it is mandatory to be a qualified member of the CIP, either as an ordinary, temporary or life collegiate.
This Law 28858 indicates that in order to be a collegiate, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an Academic Degree and a Professional Engineering Degree.
- It must have been awarded by a university within Peruvian territory or abroad.
- Therefore, it must have a registration number in the Registration Book of the Members of the College of Engineers of Peru.
- Likewise, it must be authorized by the CIP, according to the Statute of the College of Engineers of Peru.
The College of Engineers of Peru defends the conglomerate of collegiate members by establishing standards.
Likewise, all engineering professionals in their different branches, once they are part of the College of Engineers of Peru (CIP), must comply with the Law on the exercise of the profession No. 16503.
This law indicates that to practice the profession in Peru, it is essential to register the title in the CIP Registration Registries.
Article 20 of the Political Constitution of Peru
There, the law establishes that tuition is an absolutely mandatory requirement for the exercise of the profession in Peru.
Professional associations are always a guarantee of professional quality in principle for society and then for the association itself.
The collegiate bodies intervene in professional practice and ensure that good practices are followed. The college is a representative of the professionals that comprise it, defending the interests of the members in the professional field.
What is College?
To register means to enroll in a professional college and adhere to the rules and practices that govern this college, which also protects and defends its members.
The professional association is a body made up of a group of individuals who are trained to practice a specific profession.
Being a collegiate means that in some way the registered professional is It is protected and supported by the professional association as a collegiate body. In other words, the functions of a professional association are aimed at protecting and structuring the functionality of the exercise of the profession, in this particular that of an engineer.
The professional association defends the exercise of the profession in different areas of life, in addition to ensuring the profession itself and the well-being of the group.
Being collegiate allows professional members to be protected from bad practices and form a linked body that improves internal and external management.
Professional associations are autonomous institutions with a personality of public law and are governed by the law of creation, according to the Article 76 of the Peruvian Civil Code.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar