Are you interested in renewing your ID? To do this, you need to know what the Requirements to renew the DNI Here in Peru. Together with these, you should also know what the procedure is to carry out the procedure, if it has an associated cost and if you can renew your ID online. Everything that we will be explaining to you today.
The National Identity Document (DNI) It is of vital importance, because as its name indicates it allows you to identify yourself as one more citizen of the country and, in this way, carry out an endless number of essential procedures. Many of these require the presentation of a valid and valid ID, so if yours is about to expire, incredible!
Just don’t go. Today we will be explaining everything about how to renew your ID in Peru The best way possible.
What are the Requirements to Renew the DNI?
The Requirements to Renew the DNI are requested to those people whose identification document is about to expire or in fact has already expired. As this is an essential document on a day-to-day basis, it is vital to renew it as soon as possible. That is why you should know in advance what the requirements are to do this procedure and in this way save yourself some time. Let’s see,
- First of all, a Current photo. This must have certain characteristics such as:
- Passport size: 4.0 X 4.5 cm.
- Good quality (not porous).
- Front and in color, with a white background.
- No retouching.
- Uncovered ears.
- Without smiling.
- Absence of head garments, with the only exception that these are religious.
- Without glasses.
- If you plan to update your address, the receipt / invoice for payment of any service. This to corroborate the new address. In addition, the procedure would be carried out in the office closest to your new address.
- In the case of a younger, some document that evidences your relationship with it.
- The service payment renewal of the DNI it is a requirement, which we will delve into later. You must present the voucher. This should not be canceled by people with a disability.
- Finally, the procedure must be done personally. If you are abroad, it must be done at the Peruvian consulate in the country; if you are a foreigner, you must do so at your consulate in Peru
As you can see, basically you only need to present an updated photo with the characteristics that we mentioned above and make the linked payment. This is not complicated and you can do it if your ID is about to expire, say in the previous two (2) months onwards.
How to renew the DNI?
The procedure to renew the DNI in Peru It is very simple and you can do it when you have a moment available in your day, preferably in the morning. You just have to collect the requirements that we mentioned above and follow the steps that we will indicate below.
- First of all, you have to do the service payment. This will vary depending on whether you are of legal age, underage or have a disability. You must take into consideration that the DNI issued for people over 60 years of age will not have an expiration date, if applicable.
- Once you have made the payment and have your documents at hand, the second step comes. You should go to some of these places with your photo and voucher:
- RENIEC offices. You can access all of these by clicking here.
- MAC Piura, MAC Lima North, MAC Callao, MAC Ventanilla and MAC Lima East.
- Save the constancy that will be delivered to you once you issue the documents. With this you can collect your ID on the indicated date, personally.
- Finally, go and collect your ID. This will be delivered to you in the same office where you requested it, approximately in a period of 10 to 12 days in Lima. In the provinces it could last from 12 to 15 days.
And that’s all! If you cannot collect your ID personally, you must request the power of attorney format. With your signature and your fingerprint you can allow a representative to pick it up for you. Minors do not need to be present, only their representative.
If you wish collect the DNI in another place, You can do it for an additional cost (S / 5.00) and for a longer wait. The additional wait is 10 to 15 days and to request this service you must make the Request, which is offered by RENIEC.
Foreigners must wait about a month, according to their consulate, and must pay a fee in euros or dollars depending on where they come from. Likewise, Peruvians in other countries must wait more than a month and cancel the change. The procedure is the same.
Cost of Renewing the DNI
The cost of renewing the DNIAs we have said before, it depends on whether the person who is going to renew your document is of legal age, a minor and / or has a disability.
There may be additional costs for change in the address and delivery of the DNI or for the payment in any virtual platform. However, don’t worry! We will be telling you exactly what you should pay.
- Adults: these must to pay 30 soles (S / 30.00). You have 5 payment options: paalo.pe, Banco de Crédito, Banco de la Nación, RENIEC Registry Offices and Multiservice Virtual Platforms.
- Minors: these must cancel 16 soles (S / 16.00). You have 4 payment options: Páalo.pe, Banco de Crédito, RENIEC Registry Offices and Banco de la Nación.
- Person with Disability: You do not have to pay anything, the procedure is free.
- Change of place of delivery: has a cost of 5 soles (S / 5.00).
If you make the payment in a Credit Bank (BCP), you will also have to pay S / 3.40 for bank commission.
These are the costs directly associated with the DNI renewal process in Peru. On the other hand, a pack of 8 passport-size photos can cost up to S / 17.00. Find your best offer!
Where you pay?
If you are wondering Where you pay? Well, as you have seen, you have numerous options to decide how you want to cancel the rate linked to this service. You just have to see which one is more comfortable for you and your pocket, without a doubt.
Let’s see what these options are:
- Págalo.pe: It is a platform where you can make your payments online using your credit or debit card. This can be VISA or MasterCard. You just have to download the application, register and once inside select the service of the State that you want to pay (RENIEC). Add it to your shopping cart for later To buy.
- Credit Bank (BCP): If you pay on the website, in the agents or in the app, you will not have to cancel the commission mentioned above (S / 3.40). You just have to register and make the payment to State Services.
- National bank: you must make the payment in person. It is very simple, you just have to go to the BN or multi-network agent of your choice and pay. You can check all the agencies and the opening hours by clicking here.
- RENIEC: you can cancel the amount directly at the registry offices authorized. You will only need your credit or debit card, which can only be VISA, through a POS system. Check the authorized offices here and keep in mind that you cannot pay in cash.
- PVM: the Multiservice Virtual Platforms They allow you to carry out procedures and pay them, as is the case with the renewal of the DNI. This option is only available to adults who want to renew their passport. You will only need your card, as these platforms work as a kind of ATM.
And that’s it! As you can see, you have many options adapted for your comfort. Select the one that best suits your context and go to step number 2. Don’t wait any longer!
Renew your DNI online
Finally, if you want to know if there is the possibility of Renew your DNI online, the answer is no. This procedure is only available in person, as indicated by the official authorities. You can do it if your ID expires in the next 60 days, but always in person.
What you can do on the internet is the payment of the service, either by pay it. or by the page of Credit Bank. However, it is attentive or attentive to the technological developments of the State in terms of services. It won’t be long before you can complete these procedures and more from the comfort of your home or office.
In addition, something that you can or could also do was investigate everything related to the procedure. This undoubtedly saves having to go to check the requirements and the form of payment and then have to return. Now you can do everything much faster because you know what the Requirements to renew the DNI and the procedure that it entails.
What is it?
The National Identification Document (DNI) it is the most important document that a citizen can count on. It is a laminated card, issued by the State, where all the basic data of the person appear (full name and date of birth), a photo of this for identification and the signature and fingerprint. These last two are the ones used when signing contracts or other legal documents.
The DNI As such, it is requested to complete requirements such as the issuance of the passport, payment with debit cards and many other procedures. This expires every 8 years, so you must renew it, which is exactly what we explain today.
We hope we have helped you with the Requirements to renew the DNI and we wish you the best of luck.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar