There are many procedures that are somewhat cumbersome to do or complicated to understand, such as renewing the National Registry of Providers. This process has some difficulty, and at the same time ease, to carry out. Therefore, here we will explain it to you step by step; starting with the requirements to renew the National Registry of Providers.
Likewise, we will also explain the process step by step, so that you can do it without any inconvenience and in the shortest possible time.
Requirements to Renew the National Registry of Providers
Most of the legal procedures have the characteristic of having to be renewed; This is done with the intention of keeping the information about the person up to date.
The identity card, the driver’s license or any registration before an institution, are some of the cases that need a renewal, after an expiration date.
But in this case, we will talk about National Registry of Providers.
Once your registration is ending, you will need to resubmit certain requirements to renew your registration.
Therefore, below we show you those Requirements to Renew the National Registry of Suppliers:
- Photocopy of the DNI.
- Re-registration Request Form.
- The original certificate of Ethics, issued by SIPROSA.
Now, it is worth highlighting how to get the Re-Enrollment Request Form, since it is the document that is needed to start the process.
- So, here we explain how it is achieved:
- Enter the Superintendency website.
- Select the tab «Providers».
- Then choose the option «Registration of Professionals in the Registry».
- make click on «Registration / re-registration form and requirements».
- Finally, you already have the application form.
After you have achieved the requirements to Renew the National Registry of Providers, you must gather a series of documents, which will be requested to continue with the process.
- Completed Re-Enrollment Form.
- Title Document with Registration of Registration (Original and simplex double-sided copy).
- Legislation of the Ministries of Education and the Interior of the Nation.
- Certificate of Specialty or University Degree in the area of health (Original and copy).
- Original and photocopy of the DNI or the LE or LC or CI Mercosur.
- National or Provincial Professional Registration (Original and double-sided photocopy).
- Presentation of the CUIT or CUIL (Photocopy).
- Certificate of Professional Ethics, granted by the competent authority.
When you have these documents and the requirements ready, you can start your Renewal of the National Registry of Providers.
How long does the process take?
Renewing the inscription in the National Registry of Providers is a very light procedure and it does not take that long.
This process only requires that you meet the requirements of the renewal and present them at one of the Registry offices.
To do this, you will have to show up at the following working hours, Monday through Friday:
- First turn: From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Second shift: From 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
It should be noted that these hours of operation are only for present the documents and requirements of the renewal.
On the other hand, the opening hours for withdraw the renewal certificates is different. To do this retreat, you must go from Monday to Friday, from 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Doing this procedure will not take much time, in itself, the procedure can be done in one day, since you only have to deliver the documents and wait for your certificate.
Now what yes it may take time to deliver that certificate, since you can receive it the same day or have to wait three (3) days to receive it.
Therefore, what makes the document take time is its delivery, but not the process of its processing.
Requirements to register in the National Registry of Providers
We have been talking about the requirements to renew the National Registry of Providers and the time it takes to do this procedure, but it may be that you do not want to know how to renew, but how to enroll.
The registration in the National Registry of Providers It is similar to its renewal, you will need the same documents and requirements, although there may be others that are totally new, because it is the first time you would be registering.
These requirements that you would need are the following:
- Original title of your studies, signed and certified by the Ministry of Education.
- A simple photocopy of the resolution of your specialty.
- Photocopy of the CUIL or the CUIT.
- A photocopy, signed by a notary public, on the first two pages of an identity document, such as: DNI, LC, LE or CI of Mercosur.
However, these requirements belong to an old resolution, although the necessary requirements are still in force, since the new resolution only deals with re-registration cases.
On the other hand, once you have met the requirements to enroll in the National Registry of Providers, the next step will be process the process for your registration.
Notably This procedure has a duration of five (years)Therefore, once those five years are up, you will have to meet the requirements to renew the National Registry of Providers and start the process, as will be explained in the next section.
Step by Step
Now it is time to talk about the steps you must follow to process the renewal of the National Registry of Providers, which is only done in person.
However, in order to carry out this procedure, you will need a previously requested appointment; and for this, you will be able to make use of the online tools.
In addition, taking into account that the renewal process and the registration process are similar, the following list of instructions may be of use to you, regardless of your situation. So, it is recommended that you take note of the following:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Use your cell phone or computer to access a search browser.
- Search and enter the web portal of the National Registry of Providers.
- If you are not registered, you must do so in order to continue with the process.
- Print and download the Affidavit of Assisted Population form.
- Print and download the Renewal Request form from the Superintendency of Health Services.
- Make a copy of your identity document.
- Make a call to 4789-5299 / 5283/5243 and request an appointment or turn to do your procedure.
- Attend the day of the appointment and bring all your documents.
Once you have delivered the documents, you just have to wait for your application to be approved and give you a certificate of your renewal.
What is the National Registry of Providers?
After explaining the requirements for renewal of the National Registry of Providers and its procedure, we have reached the part of the article in which we explain what it is, or what it is for, said registry.
Then, registering in the Registry is part of a Unique System of Basic Benefits for Comprehensive Care in Favor of People with Disabilities. In other words, the Registry works as a benefit system, for people with a disability condition.
Therefore, if you are a person with any of these conditions, it is important that you are part of this institution, since it would be an economic aid for your pockets.
Although, also, being part of the National Registry of Providers is a mandatory condition for health area personnel, since they must be registered. Therefore, this registry would become a health service or institution.
On the other hand, formalize your registration or renewal it is a process that you can do in one day, if you have already gathered all the requirements to renew the National Registry of Providers, because the procedure consists of delivering the documents, in the specified offices, and waiting for the certification of your renewal.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you