Would you like to go study outside? This article will show what they are Requirements to study in Spain where the step by step will be explained below. Keep reading!
Studying is important because it helps to exercise the mind to project or understand things. To achieve what you propose, you must first prepare.
In this case, studying in Spain generates a number of benefits on a personal and professional level. That is why if you are considering studying in another country you can review the Requirements to study in Spain, since it is a great opportunity.
Requirements to study in Spain
To study in Spain it is important to follow the following requirements:
- If you go to Spain and last up to three months, you can study without any quality problem as a tourist. If you exceed three months, the citizen must request a visa.
- If your nationality is not among the countries of the European Union, you will have to request a visa from the consular office of the citizen’s country, in this case it would be Colombia.
- It is not essential to homologate the title, whether it is a bachelor’s degree or secondary studies. In the case of carrying out another type of study, be it a Master, Postgraduate, or Bachelor’s degree, these documents are in charge of the university where you are going to study, you must request it at the study control office.
- It is important that the person who is going to study in a European country has health insurance, the minimum coverage should be approximately 30,000 euros.
It is essential that the citizen have all the Requirements to study in Spain.
Requirements to process the student Visa
To apply for the student visa it is important to follow the following requirements:
- You must deliver to the Spanish consulate the visa application form that you can find on the page of the consulate. Review the general conditions for people who are going to study for more than three months.
- Attach two passport-size color photographs on soft background.
- It is important to have your valid passport or travel title.
- Certificate of studies, notes or documentation showing the status of the citizen.
- Letter of admission where you will study.
- You must apply for health insurance that charges your entire stay in the European country.
- Medical certificate where the student shows that he is a healthy person and does not have diseases that could affect society.
- Sample criminal record.
- Proof of proof that the student can cover their stay in the period that they will find in the country.
- If the funds belong to the family, the documents must be notarized and apostilled.
- Letter of address or invitation.
- Students who are minors will have to present a notarized authorization from their legal representatives so that they can start studying.
- If you apply for the Schengen visa you will have to pay 80 euros for people over 12 years old, those who are minors must pay 40 euros. If the visa is denied, they will notify you of the cause.
- If the citizen wishes to apply for a permanent visa, he must pay 60 euros for more information on the page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation.
It is essential that the citizen have all the Requirements to study in Spain with their respective student visa.
What are the necessary documents?
- Validity of your passport.
- Apply for a visa if your study period is greater than 3 months onwards.
- If your studies last more than six months, you will have to apply for the Foreigner Identity Card (TIE). This procedure is carried out through the Foreigners Office or Police Station that corresponds to your area.
- It is very important to note that the TIE does not authorize you to work on your own . In these cases, the citizen may request an authorization on the website of the General Secretariat of Immigration and Migration, so that you can work approximately 20 hours a week in your respective area where you work.
- To apply for the TIE you must present your passport and travel title. The citizen must also look for the application for the Foreigner’s Identity Card.
- When requesting the card, the citizen will have to pay approximately 10.45 euros.
Places to study in Spain
Spain has a large number of prestigious universities to continue with their studies, which are the following:
- Autonomous University of Madrid: It is a public university and stands out for being one of the best to train those who study Biology, Medicine, Nursing, Law, among others.
- Complutense University of Madrid: It is one of the most famous universities in Spain because it is the oldest in that country. This house of study contains 26 faculties that are distributed as follows: art-humanities, science, health, social-legal sciences, and engineering and architecture. .
- IE Business School: It is one of the best private business schools in the world.
- University of Granada: It is among the 10 best universities in the Spanish territory.
- The University of Santiago de Compostela it is public and contains 524 years of foundation.
- The University of Barcelona It is one of the oldest in the European country. It contains 18 faculties and is public.
There is the Estudio School, Manuel Peleteiro, Ágora Sant Cugat, Meres, Montserrat, La Salle, San Patricio, Base, San Agustín among other more options you can get for students.
Benefits of studying in Spain
It is important to know that Spain is an ideal destination to study and train in the best universities and colleges that they can offer you.
- It has a high quality of education due to the prestigious universities that they have.
- It can be trained through our language, which is Spanish. Having the same language is a guarantee that other nationalities do not have.
- It has a good quality ratio of the studies and their respective prices, dDue to the fact that the cost of the universities in this country is one of the cheapest in Europe.
- Spain counts with a series of both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- It is important to note that Spain recognizes and homologates the degrees obtained abroad. If the student wants to aspire to a master’s degree or a doctorate, he does not need to validate the diploma.
- Students from each country can aspire to obtain financial aid through scholarships that can be awarded as public and private institutions.
- Spain is located in one of the countries that is composed of cultural diversity of the European Union. All kinds of customs and nationalities converge on Spanish soil to visit all kinds of places and tourist attractions.
In which cases is the Foreigner Identity Card needed?
The Foreigner Identity Card is a personal document that is aimed at providing the credential to foreigners legally staying in Spanish territory.
The card demonstrates the legal permanence of foreigners with their identity card that they have been given in accordance with the legal regulations of that country and that they will have a duration greater than six months.
This card is very personal and cannot be transferred to anyone, the person in charge must take care of it and keep it. In addition, minor children or representatives who are not emancipated or have any disability may appear on said card corresponds to the father and / or mother or their legal representative.
The foreign person who is on Spanish soil has the obligation and the right to keep the documentation in force. Delivered by the competent entity of the country of origin, and also the one that was delivered in Spanish territory.
The Foreigner identity card will be issued only to foreigners who are in legal situation in Spain, according to the General Foreigner Regime to those who are requesting asylum or the community.
The Citizens requesting a foreigner identity card are those who have been issued a visa or have been given an authorization to stay in Spain for a period of more than six months. In the event of the renewal of said authorization the situation must be notified or change of data on said card when it has been stolen, lost or disabled.
The requirements for issuing the identity card are:
- The government resolution that demonstrates the granting of the appropriate authorization.
- The recognition of the authorizing right that may be on Spanish soil.
- You must pay the legally fixed tax rates.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar