Do you love to travel? This article will explain what they are Requirements to travel to Brazil where the step-by-step below will be highlighted. Keep reading!
It is no secret to anyone that organizing a trip is a pleasant and unique satisfaction. Every time we want to know more places and customs of different countries. But also as it is a relaxing sensation, it is stressful because each country that you are going to visit has its rules and policies when entering its territory.
Brazil is a country that is located in South America, it is the largest and most populated country. It is also the fifth country in the world for its extension.
That is why visiting must collect a series of Requirements to travel to Brazil which will be explained below.
Requirements to travel to Brazil
To travel you must be aware that there are a number of requirements to travel to Brazil which will be explained below:
- The countries that will be named below may enter economy class with their respective DNI or Identity Card for a period of 90 days (Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela).
- Citizens visiting Brazil must demonstrate that they have the financial means to enter that country. The minimum is 170 real per day.
- Citizens must have their round trip ticket.
- If you are going to stay in a hotel you must bring the reservation.
- In this case, you will not stay in a hotel, but with another person, you must bring an invitation letter.
- The citizen must demonstrate how long is the duration of his trip.
- To enter Brazilian soil does not require any vaccination However, it is recommended as a precaution that people have the vaccine against yellow fever and dengue.
To travel with pets
People who want to travel with pets will have to meet a series of requirements:
- Your pet must have the rabies vaccine, do it in the previous 90 days.
- The pet must have the veterinarian’s certificate that shows that the animal is in optimal conditions for travel.
- 15 days before your respective trip, you must carry out the examination for internal and external parasites.
- 10 days before the date of your trip approaches, you must take a medical examination to the veterinarian to certify that the pet does not contain parasites.
Once you are aware of the requirements to travel to Brazil, you will have to collect a series of documents that will be explained below:
- These countries Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela may enter with their respective DNI or identity card.
- In the case of Argentina, it is important that citizens have their old ID, they will not be able to use it but the new card or the blue ID.
- If a person under 18 years of age will travel, they must carry an authorization that is approved by their representatives, that is the case if the minor travels alone or with one of their parents. If you are traveling with both of you, this document is not necessary.
Documents for people applying for residence
- If the person is going to study in Brazil, they must request the temporary residence, where the student must show the enrollment and study program.
- To apply for permanent residence, the person must complete the form of the Federal police.
- Fully legalized criminal record certificate.
- Fully legalized birth certificate.
- Have your passport or ID.
- Professional titles must be apostilled.
Vaccines to travel to Brazil
The Brazilian government does not require tourists to be vaccinated to visit its territory, however this does not mean that people take their health precautions to take care of themselves. That is why it is recommended as a precaution to keep these vaccines in mind:
It is not mandatory to get vaccinated to attend Brazil, but it is advisable to get vaccinated against yellow fever because there are areas that are recommended to do it as if you will know São Paulo, Acre, Amapá, Mato Grosso, the Capital, Paraná, among other areas.
There are some areas of the Amazon that are at risk of Dengue and Malaria. Of these three diseases, the only one that can get the vaccine is Dengue.
All three diseases are transmitted through a mosquito. In these areas they are prone to infection, so the people who will attend the Amazon should carry enough repellent and use flannels or long-sleeved shirts that will reduce the possibility of infection.
In case of having Malaria, the person should take a prophylaxis pill to improve and feel better.
Recommended money to travel to Brazil
It is important to note that to enter Brazil you must have a minimum of 170 reais per day (2,097.80 Argentine peso), that is, you should carry more money depending on how long your stay will be, this not including airfare and taxes to be canceled.
Conducting research through comments from people who have attended Brazil recommend that if the person already has paid accommodation, they can calculate a minimum of 200 reais (2,468.00 Argentine peso) per person instead of per days.
Another suggestion requested is that a person bring 1000 reais (12,340.02 Argentine peso) for 4 nights and 5 days without counting the hotel expenses.
People who have a planned trip to Brazil suggest that the person bring a favorable amount and analyze what things they consider necessary to spend. That is to say, previously investigate which restaurants are cheap but that you can enjoy a delicious meal, as well as which tourist places you need to visit, look for cheap hotels depending on how long your stay will be.
You should also investigate in which part of Brazil you will travel because depending on the place it may be more expensive or cheaper, in the case of Rio de Janeiro it is the most expensive city in the country.
Before traveling, you should analyze the pros and cons to plan your dream trip in a good way.
Below I do a random example of daily expenses, while the stay in Brazil lasts depending on the city that the tourist chooses, either Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo.
Cost of the trip
To travel to Brazil will depend on the area in which you will go. You can first find tickets of approximately 16,347 Argentine peso ($ 245.15 USD) onwards depending on the airline you want.
If you are going to grab public transport In this case, bus or subway, the average you can spend is 0.80 Argentine peso ($ 1.20 USD) approximately.
In such a case if you want to grab a cab You can spend approximately 1.50 Argentine peso ($ 2.25 USD), it can vary depending on the place, generally what goes to the airport is usually more expensive.
In food and alcoholic beverages You will be able to spend an approximate of 2,667.25 Argentine peso ($ 40 USD).
According to lodging You can spend approximately between 3,334.06 Argentine peso ($ 50 USD) and 6,668.12 Argentine peso ($ 100USD) this may vary depending on the city you are going to visit.
If this is the case in Rio De Janeiro, the lodging would be more expensive instead of going to São Pablo.
Regarding that if you want to visit sights You can spend approximately 1,333.62 Argentine peso ($ 20USD).
In total per day, the person can spend approximately between 5,676.03 Argentine pesos ($ 85USD) to 11,685.94 pesos ($ 175USD). This may vary depending on the area you are going to visit in Brazil.
That is, a total estimate for a one-week stay can cost 81,801.60 Argentine peso ($ 1,225) without counting the air ticket, it is an approximation that can vary depending on what the person is going to visit.
Why travel to Brazil?
Brazil is a country considered intertropical where you can see the great wonders that it has, such as its beautiful beaches and the great tropical forests. This nation also contains a high cultural diversity that is expressed through its customs by carrying out the great celebrations that call it, in their art and in the historical places that characterize them.
It is therefore one of the most popular sites that people they visit is Rio de Janeiro. In this incredible city you will be able to witness the magnificent beaches of Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana.
A visit that you must make is to visit the Cerro del Corcovado which is where the magnificent statue of the Christ redeemer which is the icon of Brazil. To go up to observe this work of art you can do it through the tram that lasts approximately 10 minutes.
Another place you must visit is the Bread of sugarTourists travel by cable car that is divided into two sections: the first begins at Praia Vermelha and stops at the top of Morro da Urca.
The second part, the final destination will be the Sugar Loaf, which will have an unbeatable view with a height of 750 meters. It is recommended to attend at sunset.
If you consider yourself a sports lover, you cannot miss the great Maracana stadium, is one of the largest stadiums in the world. You can take a tour to see all the areas that make it up.
A unique experience is visiting Brazil and witnessing the carnival festival which is one of the main attractions that they perform.
You can also visit Salvador of Bahia and observe the incredible old part of the city that is considered a World Heritage Site.
You can also visit the most populated city in Brazil which is São Paulo which is considered one of the cities with a cultural and economic scope, which is due to the fact that this city is one of the largest financial centers in Latin America.
Enjoy the range of options that Brazil gives you.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar