If you want to work doing delivery in your city, you cannot miss the Requirements to work at Glovo, as this is what this renowned company specializes in. Remember that it is very important to keep them up to date and that applying is very easy, so don’t be scared if this is your first job of this type or if you know absolutely nothing.
In this article We will explain the requirements, necessary procedure, hours of work, benefits, salary and much, much more information in relation to this position. Which will also be of enormous use to you if you want to work at Glovo.
Requirements to work at Glovo
As we have said, there are a number of Requirements to work at Glovo that you must necessarily comply with. These will allow you to do your job in the best possible way, with the highest profits and acquire more clients.
In this company, employees are not employees as such. A Glovo delivery person is a self-employed worker, who chooses the income, the hours of work, the clients and everything that he wants to work on. So let’s see what you need not just to get started, but to be one of the best in this app:
- Be of age. In Argentina this would be to be over 18 years of age.
- Be patient and willing to serve the customer in a good way. Let us remember that by doing delivery many things can happen: traffic, accidents, a disagreement, etcetera; whatever it is, you must have patience and respect for the customer.
- You must have a means of transport, be it a bicycle, a motorcycle or a car, so you can make your deliveries.
- A smart phone, be it this iPhone or Android, so you can download the application and start receiving orders.
- Availability. Although you can choose which orders to accept and where, if you must have some time to work on these orders. Remember that users will value your service based on your speed, friendliness and product quality, And creating a good qualified profile takes time.
- Comply with the requirements of the local government. This has certain conditions with self-employed workers, such as the declaration of income together with the taxes in the due registration in a public administration body.
- Accept the Glovo Agreement that you will see when you sign up, but that basically explains the terms and conditions of the service.
- To be responsible. If you accept a collection, you must deliver it in the scheduled time and following the client’s instructions.
Despite the fact that this is a relatively new company in Argentina, since its arrival in 2015, more than 600,000 people place orders monthly on this platform. Isn’t it amazing? If you want to work and you have all the requirements listed above, all you have to do is apply for the job!
Start working at Glovo
This will probably surprise you, but if you thought that Requirements to work at Glovo are very basic and easy to comply with, the procedure to start work here it will surprise you even more. It is only 4 steps!
- Make sure you stay up to date all requirements expressed here.
- Enter the website by Glovo by clicking here and fill out the form with the information they ask for: name and surname, email, city and telephone number.
- Accept the Agreement that Glovo will provide you when registering. This is a fundamental requirement to start making your deliveries, because by accepting it you are in accordance with Glove’s Terms and Conditions.
- Learn to use the App and ready! Wait for a confirmation message, follow the instructions and start working in less than a day.
Do you see how easy it is? In a matter of hours you will be working with Glovo, creating your profile and accepting clients, all within the reach of a click! As you can see, Glovo offers you a unique way to make money, whenever and wherever you want, enjoy the city, meet new people and much, much more.
If what you want is to affiliate with Glovo to offer your product, then you must click on this link where you will be directed to the Glovo Sales page. Scroll down and fill out the form so that Glovo can have more opportunity to know more about your business and advise you on what you can do.
With Glovo you can reach new customers, track your earnings, increase your income and much, much more. Glovo will offer you an agreement with a specific commission percentage that you must pay every time someone orders a product from you.
Finally, if you want to work administratively, as it is in the area of marketing, operations, finance, etc., you can enter this link, select Argentina and see what positions are available to you. If you are interested, click and apply! You must send your CV and a Cover Letter, in addition to filling out a form that will appear right there on the page.
The work hours they depend exclusively on you. As we said, by affiliating with Glovo you will be a independent worker, which means that you can design your work schedule.
Glovo offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so even if you want your services to be at night, you can do it. Depending on your availability, desired income, valuation and clients you can work any time you want.
However, remember that your services will be rated for your customers. The more clients you have, the more qualifications will be recorded in your profile, so an assessment will be made to you that will allow you to acquire more and more clients. And how do you get customers? Working certain hours a day, especially in high demand hours.
Although the schedule is essentially chosen by yourself, remember that the customer can choose the time that he wants his order to be delivered. In addition, he will be able to follow you in real time to see how the evolution of your order is going. What we mean is that once you accept an order, you must align yourself with the customer’s requirements, without deviating.
Requirements to work at Glovo: Benefits
As you may have seen, there are many advantages of starting to work with Glovo. We will summarize them below, so that you can know which ones they are in a compact way, although you probably already know what they are:
- You can work your own work scheduleThat is, you decide when you go to work and when not, which is very advantageous if you are a university student or have another part-time job.
- You will be more comfortable using your own vehicle, as you will not be responsible for the property of a third party.
- You can earn a salary higher than the minimum wage in Argentina. Payments are by the hour, depending on the errands you run, experience, and assessment. We will talk about this in the next section.
- You will be part of a collaborative economy, that is, transactions can be comfortably online.
- You can exercise, if you go by bicycle, which will allow you to be in shape.
- Easily accessible work.
- You can meet new people and new places.
- You can decide which orders to accept and which ones are not.
Do you see how advantageous it is? And as if that were not enough, below we will talk to you about the salary of a Glovo dealer in Glovo, so that you do not miss a piece of information. Let’s go!
Salary of a Glovo Worker
Know the salary of a worker could consider one of the Requirements to Work at Glovo, if you will. We are always looking to see what are the profits of the business we want to carry out, so there is no reason why we would not want to know what the income would be that you could aspire to working here.
As we have repeated on numerous occasions, the salary of a Glovo worker depends on the experience and the valuation that his clients give him. In this way, the dealer can charge from $ 10 an hour to almost $ 100.
Service delivery They are approximately $ 30 per client and your commission will depend, once again, on your assessment and experience. This in addition to the number of orders you receive, the mileage you travel, the waiting time, extra addresses, complexity of the order, and so on.
If you do not receive any order in the insured time, you can charge a minimum amount, which on average can be $ 10 per hour. Payments are made biweekly by bank transfer and the context in which the orders were placed is taken into account, as we have said.
In Argentina, you can do your job of glover in the following cities:
- Avellaneda and Lanús.
- Buenos Aires North.
- White Bay.
- Ramos Mejía, Morón and Castelar.
- Buenos Aires.
- Lomas de Zamora, Banfield and Temperley.
- La Plata.
- Silver sea.
- Quilmes and Sarandí.
- Rosary beads.
- Santa Fe.
What is Glovo?
Glovo is an app available for both Android and Apple devices, which allows its users to register and order or send any product you can find in the city.
At first you may think that it is all about food, but the truth is that you can ask for anything: medicines, flowers for a special occasion, alcoholic beverages, even the suit you left at the dry cleaner!
Now that you know all the Requirements to Work at Glovo, Do not you think it anymore! Starts!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you