The Sanitary Control Certificate consists of guaranteeing the correct availability of sanitary stockings within service entities. Likewise, they can perform customer service tasks in terms of food, health, supply, among others.. With which, it is necessary that you have it when starting a new job.
In the same way, this control system must be carried out continuously, every year specifically. Thus, the body that guarantees safety with respect to the levels of quality and cleanliness in an institution is ANSES. Next, we will indicate what are the requirements that you must meet to obtain this certification, its process and more.
Requirements for the Sanitary Control Certificate
First of all, the first thing you should know are the necessary requirements to request the Sanitary Control Certificate. Similarly, these are very easy to collect and consist of the following data:
- Present the health certification model duly completed by your personal doctor
- This document must reflect your full name and DNI number respectively
- At the same time, it should reflect the name of the health center, its code and the address. In addition, the province in which it is located, full name of the doctor, professional registration number and date of completion
- Prove your previously requested food handling certificate
- Have the health book as a worker of the determined company
- Have the health registry
- Possess each of the entity’s fumigation data
Finally, it is essential that you know that as far as possible, you must compulsorily comply with these requirements, with which, only in this way, will the adequate performance of the process be guaranteed on our part. Thus, the processing will be easy and effective for you.
Step by Step for the Sanitary Control Certificate
In the same vein, after mentioning the requirements for the Sanitary Control Certificate, It is essential that you know another aspect. Thus, this consists of detailed instructions on how you should carry out the application process. Therefore, the step-by-step is to adhere to the following suggested guidelines:
- First of all, you must go to the medical center closest to your residence and request a medical check-up.
- Next, you will proceed to undergo the studies and exams that determine your optimal state of health
- Then, you must properly fill in the data raised in the certification with respect to the results of the general study
- Immediately, at the end of these short steps, the responsible doctor will have the availability to issue the model of the Sanitary Control Certificate
- After this, you must access the health entity of the province in which you reside
- Carry out the application procedure to start with the inspection of the determined institution
- Thus, at the moment in which the evaluation is carried out, the approval of the certification will be decided
- Finally, you will have the full option of obtaining the document
Where to get the Sanitary Control Certificate?
On the other hand, as far as where you can get the Sanitary Control Certificate It is essential to inform you that the entity in charge of the process is the National Social Security Administration. With which, the ANSES It is an organism inclined towards the public administration in Argentina. Likewise, it was created on September 26, 1991.
Similarly, the sole objective of this institution is to carry out each of the appropriate responsibilities related to social responsibility. Therefore, it provides the population with the guarantee of obtaining services under the regulations in force. In the same way, it complies with maintaining the administration of the Argentine Provisional Integrated System.
Later, we can add that ANSES verifies the sanitary evaluation of certain entities in order to ensure that they comply with the requirements in a satisfactory way. Likewise, this document must be updated annually and present new and better conditions of the establishment.
- Office May 25, Buenos Aires, Calle 10 N ° 1145, opening hours per shift from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- UDAI July 9, Buenos Aires, Calle Libertad N ° 1102, opening hours per shift, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Alberti Office Headquarters, Buenos Aires, Calle 10 de Junio N ° 167, business hours per shift, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- UDAI Alejandro Korn Branch, Buenos Aires, Av. Presidente Juan Domingo Perón N ° 4550, business hours per shift, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Ameghino Agency, Buenos Aires, Sarmiento 414 Calle N ° 5 between 32 and 34, opening hours per shift, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- América Building, Buenos Aires, Sarmiento 359 Ground Floor, hours of operation per shift, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
In another sense, there are institutions that maintain the vision of ensuring compliance with sanitary controls in Argentina such as:
- SENASA is the institutional body in charge of carrying out sanitary controls aimed at animal products and their derivatives.
- In the event that you decide to enter into the commercialization of vegetables, animals or agri-food products, you must register in the National Registry of Agricultural Products
- This registry is part of SENASA and allows to maintain an update of data regarding the preservation of the quality of animal and plant products.
- It also establishes compliance with the requirements that you must follow to avoid diseases or infections.
- Finally, among the essential documents for registration we can mention: DNI, proof of CUIL and CUIT, contract and original power of attorney of the establishment and email.
- These abbreviations correspond to the National Food Institute and the National Administration of Medicine, Food and Medical Technology
- Likewise, they offer you the guarantee of distributions of quality and safe products
- Also, these regulatory institutions promote the improvement of sanitary conditions of various products related to medicine and food.
- In turn, this production needs quality controls for its proper import and export from Argentina.
- Also, it is due to mention that both entities comply with the proposed regulations regarding hygiene and sanitation of food resources.
- Finally, these institutions have efficient plans and methodologies to regulate the commercialization of good and safe production.
What is it for?
Now, you need to know other descriptions of the Sanitary Control Certificate. Therefore, in the following lines we will indicate what it is for:
- This document complies with the obligation of possession in any establishment that provides customer service directly or indirectly
- Provides the assurance that the given institution understands adequate hygiene and sanitation conditions
- Assists in the commitment to safety and protection of the person based on the distribution of food products and medicines in good condition
- Finally, this data reflects that all the personnel of a company have the necessary skills inclined towards the field of health
Important Information about the Sanitary Control Certificate
- This document is part of the fundamental requirement of the Sanitary Control of every establishment
- The realization that corresponds to keeping the data in force must be specified each year
- It must be supported by your treating doctor
- The main regulatory body in charge of endorsing it is the National Social Security Administration (ANSES)
- This institution was founded on September 26, 1991 and is governed by the judicial order of the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security
- Likewise, it is necessary to carry out protocols of sanitary control under international certifications in case of imports
- In the same way, those productions that are not of a food nature, must follow the same hygiene and sanitation methodologies
- The destination plant will be solely responsible for having this data record associated with the procedures specified for imports.
- The Sanitary Control Certificate must be signed and stamped by an expert in general medicine
What is it?
The Sanitary Control Certificate It corresponds to the document that reflects all the necessary information regarding the quality of the sanitary levels of an institution. Also, this must present an approval from your treating doctor. Because, part of the procedure consists of demonstrating your suitable state of health to carry out work.
In the same way, this safety inspection must be carried out annually. With which, its current certification will depend on the constancy in which these hygiene evaluations are carried out. However, it is essential that you keep in mind how important it is to maintain good service conditions. Like your health and that of other employees.
Thus, the body responsible for granting this certification is the National Social Security Administration (ANSES). Therefore, its main mission is to preserve the life of each citizen and maintain optimal controls over the food products and medicines supplied.
To conclude, we can tell you that this certificate remains in the name of the specific establishment. With which, the personal data that you will obtain will be the general medical study that will serve as a complement to it. Likewise, this qualified professional may be the one of your own choice or one suggested by the ANSES regulatory entity.
Protect your life and that of others!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you