The Share Certificate It is a document issued by the institution that bears the same name. Thus, to obtain it you need to be a partner affiliated with the company. With which, this institution complies with non-profit objectives and administers methodologies inclined towards health. In this way, it provides social subsidy support.
In addition, we can say that Comparta maintains alliances with the Colombian State in order to guarantee stability in medical needs. That is why people receive budgets that cover emergency medical circumstances. Below we will indicate what are the requirements to obtain this document, how to register and more.
Steps to Follow to Obtain the Share Certificate
In the first place, it is convenient to highlight that the General System of Social Security in Health of Colombia has determined a process of subsidy regime for this area. Also, by belonging to this program, it is not necessary for you to make a financial contribution on a monthly basis. With which, the state agency is responsible for covering this expense.
Thus, with respect to the requirements to obtain this subsidy through the Share Certificate we can mention the following:
- Apply to the survey of the Beneficiary Selection System (SISBEN)
- Classify between levels 1 and 2 of the same
- Enter the SISBEN website to see the results you obtained
- Maintain a prior registration within the List of Eligible Population issued by the territorial entity of your municipality
- This population includes demobilized people, street dwellers, indigenous tribes, orphaned and protected children, among other citizens.
- Avoid active membership in any EPS such as Police Corps, National Army, Teaching, among other organizations
- Show 1 copy of each of your identification documents with its proper update. As well as the members of your family circle
- In case of being minors, you must reflect their civil registration or the respective identity card, as the case may be.
- Complete the Unique Affiliation Form within the Municipal Agency of the Institution that shows your place of residence
Online Registration for Share Certificate
In the same way, once the necessary requirements for the application have been mentioned, it is essential that you take into account something else. Below we will indicate the registration process that you must follow when obtaining your Share Certificate:
- Enter the online affiliate web portal Share
- Enter the data required by the system: Username and password
- In the event that you do not have this data, you must click on the «registration» option.
- Then, you must have the fields that specify the type of document, its number, date of birth, password of your choice and confirmation of this
- In the same way you will be able to visualize an informative box with some policies of conditions for the process
- Then you must click on the option to continue
- Likewise, you must fill in the following information: cell phone number, email address, place of residence, neighborhood or village and township
- With which, after performing this last step, you will be registered within the database of the Share system.
- Once you have completed this procedure, you will have access to the variety of procedures and certificates offered by the company
Steps to Follow to Obtain the Share Certificate
On the other hand, in general, the steps to follow to obtain the Share Certificate they are pretty straightforward. However, it is essential that you pay attention to each of them and follow the proper approaches. Therefore, we will mention the succession of steps that you must complete within the web:
- First, you need to access the official Share page
- Next you must register your username and password previously provided by yourself
- Next, click on the central alternative that reflects the word «certifications»
- There, you will proceed to select the type of certificate you want to acquire inclined towards the health field
- Once this last step has been carried out, you must have each of the data required by the request form
- These in turn will be supported by the entity’s security methodologies
- With which, only the company’s customer service and you will have access to them.
- Finally, you will have finalized your process and as soon as possible you will receive notifications about your Share Certificate
Share Certificate Benefits
Likewise, this entity offers a wide variety of privileges inclined towards the improvement of your health. Therefore, by being associated, you will be able to obtain some of these benefits. With which, among the assistance alternatives that you may have availability to, we can mention the following:
- Emergency consultation at times of physical, functional or mental disorders. With which, they can be happened in diverse levels of gravity. As well as, depending on the risk of life you run and the proper attention
- General medical check-ups that correspond to instances in which permanent internship is not necessary
- Specialized medical study whose appointment is issued by an expert in general medicine. Thus, these consultations can be pediatric, obstetric, among others.
- Emergency dental care that compromises your health status or that of other partners affiliated with Share
- General dentistry based on situations of slight gravity, whose needs can be covered without many mishaps in between
- Dental specializations based on reconstruction procedures for functional purposes. Therefore, this includes amalgam treatments, extractions, radiology and placement of dental prostheses.
- Hospitalizations for driving and medical check-ups
- Surgical support that includes intensive care, neonatal or pediatric procedures, At the same time, this does not have a defined time limit.
- Organ transplants by living donor methods
- Surgical grafts indicated in the current normality
- Whole blood donors for blood products
- Surgical care normally
Proportion of medicines
- Benefit of anti-seizure and anticoagulant medications that can be ingested orally
- Obtaining some amino acids of great importance or not, which contain electrolytes for nutritional purposes for humans
- Fixed-dose combination drugs
- Formulas dedicated to feeding and breastfeeding children under 12 months of age
Share Web Portal
Now, when it comes to the Share web portal, you need to know that it fulfills complete and simple functions. With which, at the time of logging in, it is possible that on the home screen you will find the information you want. First, you will be able to view a panel of alternatives provided by the service system such as:
- Institutional sector with all the information about the company
- Types of affiliations
- Online procedures
- Indications Resolution 1552 – 13
- Data protection policy
- Frequent questions
Therefore, by selecting any of these windows, you will have the possibility of knowing what each benefit is about. Thus, you can request the Share Certificate, health privileges, obtaining assistance and medicines, among others. At the same time, you will have at your disposal the consultation of each branch.
User Manual for the Share Web portal
In addition to the above, We can tell you that using the virtual platform of this institution will be easy for you. Similarly, within the «Affiliate» section you can enter your username and password. However, in case you are not registered in the system, you must proceed to select the «Register» option and continue with the process.
Also, on this page you can find customer service agencies located in the national territory. With which, they are divided into:
Likewise, these are those branches located in the capital of the departments. In addition, they fulfill specific functions related to administration procedures:
- Arauca, calle 14 N ° 11 – 35 Meridiano 70, from Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Atlántico, calle 70 N ° 41 – 63 Las Delicias, Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Boyacá, calle 18 N ° 9 – 49, floor 3, Luiz Torres building, Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Choco, calle 30 N ° 6 – 07, from Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Córdoba, calle carrera 6 N ° 62B – 32 on sixth avenue, from Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
On the other hand, these agencies are located in certain capitals of highly populated departments and municipalities. With which, they fulfill functions of processing authorizations for medical assistance:
- Magdalena- Ciénaga, calle 11 N ° 13 – 09 Local 4B – Centro, from Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Meta – Villavicencio, calle 34 N ° 38 – 29 B – Barzal, from Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Norte de Santander – Cúcuta, calle 6 N 9E – 109 B – Colsag, from Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
What is the Share Certificate?
First of all, we must say that Comparta is a company inclined to social support through subsidies through medical benefits. In this way, it emits the Share Certificate, which is governed by the legal document of any privilege obtained. That is, by being a member of this company, you can access to request some services granted and registered in this document.
Similarly, among the aspects that make up the institution are:
- Adequate strategic platforms
- Maintain relationships with an optimal community vision
- Improve the basic conditions of technology and science for their services
- Evaluate the levels of quality in terms of the provision of health services and assistance
To conclude, it is necessary to highlight that this institution focuses mainly on promoting the generation of participatory social assistance. Therefore, it is directed towards the fulfillment of economic and assistance methods to improve the quality of life of those who need it most. With which, being associated you have multiple guarantees.
Belong to this great family and get your Share Certificate!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar