The Singleness Certificate o The Single Status is a document issued by the Argentine National Registry, which reflects your status as a civilian. Likewise, we could tell you that the main purpose of its broadcast is based on the instance that you want to get married soon. However, it can also fulfill legal functions.
In the same way, you can request it at the Central Civil Registry located in the province in which you reside, according to the information on your ID itself. However, you should know that not all these regions of the country carry out the procedure. But, if you want to know the requirements that you must meet and much more, this platform is for you.
Requirements for the Certificate of Singleness
First, you need to know all those requirements fundamental to possess the Singleness Certificate. Among them we can mention the following:
- Have Argentine nationality compulsory
- Submit a note attached to your application that serves as a specification
- Show your valid ID and (1) copy of both sides of this document
- This requirement mentioned in the previous line must be reflected in case you are interested or applicant alike
- At the same time, you must show a birth certificate that validates the relationship with the other person involved in the process.
- In the event that as an applicant you are divorced, you must have the marriage certificate with the specification of divorce respectively
- Specify the location or to whom this will be presented Singleness Certificate
- If this procedure will be carried out by a third party, you must present an authorization certificate that accredits the person
- Similarly, this individual must present their birth certificate to register the genealogical link.
Finally, you must take into account that these requirements highlighted above must be in full force at the time of processing. Therefore, it is your responsibility to have them updated. Likewise, it is necessary that you comply with the guidelines to the letter, to avoid risk situations in terms of counterfeiting.
How to obtain the Certificate of Singleness?
On the other hand, when it comes to what you must do to get the Singleness CertificateWe could start with the changes made by the Argentine government. In other words, due to the great demand for requests for this information, the group of authorities has decided to implement a practical procedure. Therefore, virtual methodologies are entered.
Also, in the instance that you reside within the Province of Córdoba, Caba or Santa Fe, you can follow the following series of indicative steps:
- First, you must enter the MIBA web portal
- Within it you must book a shift in digital mode to start the application process
- Then, you must access at the request of the interested party and arrange it through the Civil Registry of the town in which you reside
- Thus, you will proceed to present the physical requirements indicated in the previous section of this article
- Based on the delivery, this will be given in a period of 24 hours in case you are in Buenos Aires
- However, in the event that you are located in other provinces, you must wait a period of up to 20 days
- Finally, upon receiving the notification, you can go to the headquarters of the respective agency to collect the Singleness Certificate. At the same time, you must make the payment cancellation
Where to get the Certificate of Singleness?
The Singleness Certificate It is a piece of information that you can obtain through the Civil Registry facilities of the province in which you reside. However, it is valid to note that there are some regions of the national territory in which this procedure cannot be carried out directly. Therefore, in that case, you must carry out the process in Buenos Aires.
After giving this preamble, we can add that this Registration body is the only one that has the training of this Certificate. With which, at the time of request, only your verification work will be accepted in the country. Likewise, you can start this process via the web, through the virtual platforms of the corresponding institution.
This will then provide an anticipated attendance shift schedule. Then, you must go to some of the facilities of the Civil Registry or validated in authorization by it. In Buenos Aires these locations are the following:
- Headquarters of the Civil Registry, Av. Uruguay 753, customer service hours from Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Communal Agency N ° 5, Av. Carlos Calvo 3325, customer service hours from Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Community Branch No. 8, Av. Roca 5252, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Edificio Comunal N ° 10, Av. Bacacay 3968, customer service hours from Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Institución Comunal N ° 12 Av. Holmberg 2548, customer service hours from Monday to Friday from 8:20 am to 2:00 pm
- Communal N ° 13, Av. Cabildo 3067, opening hours from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Finally, it should be mentioned that if you are outside the country, you can carry out this procedure through the Argentine consulate. Thus, if you find yourself in the instance of needing support from a known person, you must carry out an authorization act. With which, it will be able to finalize the application process and obtain legalization.
Single Certificate Costs
Initially, we can say that the overall cost of the Singleness Certificate does not exist. Therefore, this procedure can be done for free. However, you must take into account that within some regions cost amounts are executed due to tax rates. In addition to this, you will have to pay for the virtual shift at the beginning of the process.
Also, some of the expediting costs are as follows:
- Situation of streamlining within provinces for a period of time of 10 to 20 days, which would correspond to normal processing: 200 pesos
- In a period of time of 1 day or 1 week, whose procedure is based on urgent requests, the cost will be: 600 pesos
In the same way, to specify this payment cancellation you must proceed to withdraw the ballot at the headquarters of the Delegation of the Provincial Registry that is in your place of residence. Likewise, you can carry out the liquidation procedure through the Provincial Bank agencies or the Provincia Net institutions.
To finish, it is necessary that you know a data regarding this payment process. With which, you will be exempt from it in the event that your document request is to be presented in IOMA, ANSES, PAMI or IPS. At the same time, other official organizations within the nation will be taken into consideration.
What is it for?
The Singleness Certificate It fulfills multiple fundamental functions within the legal procedures that you decide to carry out specifically. Thus, we can mention some of the civil procedures in which you must present said documentation:
- Applications for benefits to government agencies
- Carry out a marriage process
- Bonds of concubinage
- Legalization procedures
- Apostille documents in case of emigration
- Inscriptions within study houses
- Getting married in countries outside of Argentina
Likewise, in the instance that your plans consist of emigrating, this document meets key objectives in such procedures. Thus, you will be able to carry out the legal management properly that implies the validity of this personal data on record. With which, you will avoid complications when entering your destination of residence.
To conclude, within this sense of residence abroad, we can highlight an additional fact. By getting your Singleness Certificate You will have the availability to receive financing in educational or employment entities. Therefore, there are non-profit organizations that provide financial support while you have the certification.
What is it?
The Singleness Certificate It’s a document official issued by the authorized Civil Registry body in Argentina. Likewise, this includes certain data that present your identification and the marital status you have. In the same way, it consists of demonstrating this aforementioned information in writing.
In the same way, this document has essential purposes to reflect what your situation is as a citizen, in case you want to enter the armed forces of the country. It also complies with the denomination of Singleness or Negative Marriage Certification. With which, your application process can be carried out directly by you or by an authorized person.
In conclusion, we can limit what you should do in the event that you are not within the national territory. Thus, this certificate must be issued by the Civil Registry institution located in your most recent place of residence according to the information on the DNI. However, it can also be validated by the Argentine consulate.
Possess your Single Faith wherever you are!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you