The SIS certificate It is a legal and current documentation issued by the Comprehensive Health Insurance. Thus, it corresponds to a public insurer aimed at Peruvian citizens in precarious situations. Thus, it provides significant benefits for those who do not have optimal health services for their vital development.
In the same way, the SIS is part of large government supports that cover your medical needs. Therefore, it can provide you with medicines, basic supplies, treatments, among others. If you are interested in knowing what are the requirements that you must meet, how to carry out the affiliation process and more, you are in the correct portal.
Requirements for the Free SIS Certificate
Initially, it is necessary to mention that a model of SIS certificate is the free one. In the same way, this corresponds to the document that is available to you in case you find yourself in situations of extreme precariousness. At the same time, it applies to the circumstances of pregnant women, children and firefighters, among other citizens.
Next, we will indicate the requirements for this certification:
- National Identity Document or card that certifies your residence as a foreigner, as the case may be
- In the instance of not presenting some of this data, you will be able to register under special methodologies
- However, this feature will only be allowed for a period of 45 days.
- Thus, you must process the obtaining of these identification data
- Contrary to this, if you do not meet the condition, you will not be able to continue being part of SIS certificate gratuitous
- As a last requirement, you must not have any other health insurance from the Essential Health Insurance Plan (PEAS)
On the other hand, it is also important that you are aware of who this health support plan is aimed at. With which, the people who can opt for this certification request are the following:
- Women who are within the 42-day time period after giving birth
- Children with an age range between 0 and 5 years
- Young students enrolled in the National School Feeding Program Qali Warma
- Persons deprived of liberty
- Victims in armed conflicts
- Employees previously fired from any job title
- Citizens who are confined in a help or rehabilitation center
- Minors in orphanages or shelters
- Foreign individuals with Peruvian residence
Requirements for the SIS Certificate
In the same way, it is worth highlighting the information referred to the SIS certificate Independent. Likewise, this consists of another alternative presented by the Comprehensive Health System in Peru for you and other citizens. With which, you can opt for this in case of not presenting a previous family insurance.
In addition, it is valid to indicate that this alternative of health support is supported by the Peruvian State. Therefore, being a citizen of origin or residence, you can be treated for free in authorized health centers. Thus, the care that it covers are part of illnesses, supply of medicines, etc.
The requirements that you must meet for the application process of this particular document are the following:
- Foreigner’s card or Unique Identity Document in absolute force, depending on the instance in which you are
- In the event that one of your children has a type of disability, you must present the document that certifies such condition
- Present the guarantee that you are the legal guardian of the minors under your care
- Proof of home service
- Finally, you should not have other health insurance from the Essential Health Insurance Plan (PEAS)
In the same way, in addition to the documents mentioned above, you can opt for two additional alternatives of SIS certificate. With which, they depend on the life circumstance in which you find yourself and if you meet their respective requirements. We will indicate these certifications below:
This certification is applied mainly in the instance that you are an independent employee. At the same time, it is necessary that you have a specific work project or kind of stable business. Likewise, it complies with a free nature and the requirements that you must meet to obtain it are mentioned below:
- Be an independent employee
- Not having any type of health insurance from the PEAS organization
- Pay continuously to the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration
- In this sense, by making these cancellations, you will be able to affiliate your closest relatives
At the same time, this health support certification is free correspondence, that is, you will not have to make any type of payment for the care you need at certain times. Also, people who can get the availability of this SIS certificate of entrepreneur are the following:
- Hairdressers or hairdressers
- Bakers at home
The SIS certificate Microenterprise is aimed essentially in case you are an employee of an entity in this sense, as its name indicates. Thus, this works for free, that is, you do not have to make any type of payment to receive support in health services. With which, the registration cost is borne by the company.
The requirements that you must meet for this certification are:
- In an employee position, you cannot have any other health insurance
- Own a micro-business establishment and perform work within a specific institution
- As a last requirement, you must register said entity within REMYPE’s database
How to join the SIS?
- Go to one of the branches of the Comprehensive Health System
- It presents each of the requirements mentioned above, depending on the type of SIS certificate what do you decide to request
- In case of affiliating a minor under your tutorship, you must show the corresponding affidavit
- Also, if some of your children have a disability, you must reflect the document that certifies this
- Provide the specific address of your place of residence so that the health center can be assigned to you
- By being an affiliate, you will get a digital format of this record and you must keep it
- In the instance of resorting to the independent certificate, you must make the due cancellation at the Banco de la Nación
- Then, regarding the certification mentioned in the previous point, you must collect the specific contract with the health care information
- Finally, you can use your insurance right away. However, in the case of independent and micro-business certificates, you must wait a period of 30 days
What is the SIS Certificate for?
To start, you need to know that the Comprehensive Health System It consists of financially supporting the medical assistance you need. In the same way, these correspond to high-cost treatments, basic supplies, medicines, urgent operations, among others. At the same time, you can count on this help in general exams.
With which, after being aware of the work of this non-profit organization, you should know another fundamental aspect. This is about the issuance of the SIS certificate by the aforementioned entity. With which, this certification serves, mainly, to validate that you have these health services. Likewise, other of its functions are:
- Covers the needs you require in terms of medicines or basic supplies of this style
- Burial bonds or emergency transfers arising
- Surgical operations or procedures
What Diseases Does the SIS Cover?
On the other hand, it is essential to name which are the pathologies cared for in an optimal way when having some SIS certificate. With which, we can start by mentioning that, in lines In general, the Comprehensive Health Insurance assists more than 1,400 illnesses respectively. Likewise, these are divided into the following categories:
- Healthy people: corresponds to general medical examinations, controls, delivery procedures, among others
- Obstetrics and gynecology: consists of checkups for pregnant women, vaginal infections, menopausal situations, among others
- Pediatrics: those situations in which pneumonia, malnutrition, fevers, anemia, among others are present stand out
- Neoplastic condition: breast, uterus, prostate, stomach cancer, among others
- Communicable diseases: sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), dengue, among others
- Non-communicable diseases: hypertension, asthma, fractures, appendicitis, poisonings, among others
What is the SIS Certificate?
The SIS certificate It consists of a document issued by the Comprehensive Health System. It accredits your absolute registration within the system. With which, you have the availability of acquiring free benefits inclined towards the health field. In the same way, this means that you should not run with any type of precise expense.
In the same way, at the time of having this certification, you will be able to obtain the guarantee of medical endorsements linked to necessary care, medicines, supplies, surgical laboratory procedures. At the same time, you have benefits in dental processes, high-cost operations, necessary treatments, among others.
In another sense, this organization has a virtual membership service. Thus, this complies with the main objective of facilitating the proportion of health insurance and their respective certifications. With which, this modality consists in that you can request some type of assistance via WhatsApp, that is, from the comfort of your home.
To conclude, in the instance that you reside within Lima or Callao, you must request these assistance through the following telephone number: 941986682. In the same way, you have the alternative of resorting to the email address email@example.com . Also, you can opt for the central attention service 514-5555 or the SIS social networks.
Insure your health with the SIS!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar