The SUMAR Plan Form It corresponds to a document directed mainly towards support in the health sector. Likewise, we would like you to know roughly what the SUMAR Program consists of. In this regard, it is a public policy that promotes equitable and quality access to health services for the entire population without resources.
Likewise, this program plays an important role in the registration and registration of people in each health center. In this sense, it allows the care and monitoring of the population by the competent health system for this need. Next, we will tell you how to present it, its functions and much more.
How to Submit the SUMAR Plan Form?
First of all, if you are interested in this topic, you should know the easiest and simplest way to enroll in Plan Sumar. Under the understanding that said Plan guarantees health to pregnant women, newborn children, adolescents and adults from 20 to 64 years of age.
Also, it is essential to point out what are the necessary requirements to present the SUMAR Plan Form. That is why to enroll in the Plan, you must collect documents that we will detail below to specify the process correctly:
- The National Identity Document DNI
- Not having registered any social work
- Being female, Argentine nationality and pregnant
- Possess an age between 0 to 64 years
- Have correctly completed the Unique Registration Form
- Not having a previously registered SUMAR social loan
- Present proof of residence
- Possess a bill for electricity, water, gas or some other domestic service
- Present proof of rent payment, if you are in a rented home
Also, after collecting all the requirements described above, you should go to the nearest comprehensive health center. With which, you can make your registration request. In this regard, you must attach the duly filled form in a legal-size brown folder together with all the corresponding documents.
Consequently, the registration form and all the required documents must be presented at an office or medical center in your Plan Sumar province. In this sense, the referred medical center will receive your registration without any charge and will indicate when to approach this office again to complete the process.
Finally, all the requirements and parameters required to achieve your enrollment in the Sumar Plan are determined by the Ministry of Health and Social Development. It is worth mentioning that registration is completely free and it is not necessary to pay any cost for registration, you just have to meet the established requirements.
SUMAR Plan centers in Argentina
Within this context, once registered in the system, you must check the publications of the Ministry of Health to know the schedule of annual SUMAR activities. In this sense, below we indicate all the information you need to know about the different Sumar Program centers in the country:
- Buenos aires city: Avenida 51 between streets 17 and 18, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., telephone number: (0221) 4572732
- Córdoba: Avenida Rosario Santa Fe number 374, in the Centro Hospital Preventivo San Roque Floor 1-B, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, number: (0351) 4341550
- Catamarca: Avenida Chacabuco number 169, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, telephone number of attention: 0383 – 4437949
- Chaco: Avenida Marcelo T. de Alvear, 20 floor resistance building, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, telephone number: (03722) 452920
- Corrientes: Avenida Córdoba, number 540 Plan Sumar office, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, telephone number: (0379) 4475319 4974788
- Chubut: Avenida Berwin y Rawson number 387, Plan Sumar office, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, telephone number: (0280) 4486354 – 4484244
- Formosa: Calle Miter number 636, hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, telephone number of attention: (03704) 436208
Fill out the SUMAR Plan Form
Below we will describe in a simple way the steps to follow in order to fill out the SUMAR Plan Form. It is important to note that the SUMAR Plan registration form can be processed online, for which you can download it to your computer.
- Initially you must use your favorite browser, to start the search you enter the name of the SUMAR Plan Form, and then click on search
- When the browser executes the search it will automatically reflect the form in PDF format in the first link, we proceed to open it
- Once the aforementioned form has been obtained in the browser, you must download it on your computer or print it to complete it (it is recommended that you print two forms to prevent setbacks)
- Finally, when completing the filling out of the form, as a last step you must go to the health center near your town with the previously detailed documents
What is the SUMAR Plan Form for?
In this regard, it is necessary that you know other descriptions of the Sumar Plan Form. Therefore, in the following lines we will indicate what it is for. Thus, this document constitutes the main and necessary tool to be able to access the Sumar Plan. Reason why, all Argentine citizens must comply with the entire process.
Likewise, through the information provided in this document, the authorities ensure compliance with the characteristics required for its enjoyment. That is, it corresponds to pregnant women of Argentine nationality, aged between zero (0) and sixty-four (64) years.
To conclude, it allows the Government of Argentina to obtain all the personal information of the interested party who completes the filling of the form. Such as the National Identity Document DNI, address of residence for the receipt of some domestic service, as well as, not having social work or any social loan from SUMAR.
What is the SUMAR Plan?
As we have described throughout this writing The SUMAR Plan Form it is the main tool or necessary document used by the Government of Argentina so that its citizens can access the Plan Add. Through which benefits are offered in terms of health services to the population.
It should be noted that said SUMAR Plan Form You can obtain it easily and expeditiously via the Internet, for which you can download it to your computer. In this regard, you just have to fill out the information it contains and go to the health center near your town, with the documents described above.
What is the SUMAR Plan Form?
At the end of this writing we want you to know more about what is called Plan Sumar, it had its beginning in 2012 thanks to the Government of Argentina, being a program that benefits Argentine citizens who do not have any social work and need the system of Health.
In this sense, Plan Sumar constitutes a public policy that promotes equitable and quality access to health services for the entire population that does not have formal health coverage. For which, its primary objective is to offer public health services to those most in need.
Additionally, the Sumar Plan is a very important policy for the Ministry, since it provides a monthly flow of additional resources to the country’s health centers and hospitals, based on improvements in access and the quality of services that have a very high impact on the population. Next, we mention its functions:
- Favor economic aid to medical centers in localities of the country
- Provide help to pregnant women and children aged zero (0) to ten (10) years
- Make investments in health modules in all provinces of Argentina to condition it to a high level of care
- Guarantee access to health care for the most vulnerable population in the country.
- Guarantee respect for the human and health rights of those people who are in a precarious situation.
- Offer knowledge to society about the importance of the health system for the entire population
Guarantees good health service!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you