The requirements for the certificate of tax valuation It is of interest to those Argentine citizens who own property or who own some land. You will surely wonder why?, for the simple reason that it is a document that allows evaluating the amount of said real estate.
If you own any property and you don’t know how to process the certificate of tax valuation… You are in the right place!Through this article we will inform you about how the application process is carried out.
Requirements for the Tax Valuation Certificate
In case you are an Argentine citizen and you own a property, it is important that you know about the value of real estate, especially if you own one. In this way, the certification document fulfills a legal function by following certain stipulated regulations.
Now, the question you should ask yourself at this moment is … How do i get the certificate?To begin with, the person requesting the document must comply with a series of requirements that will allow the issuance of said procedure.
According to Government Administration of Public Revenue (AGIP) the requirements are as follows:
- First, possess a valid national identity document (DNI).
- Have a registration on the main page of the Government Administration of Public Revenue.
- Payment receipt for some basic service (electricity, gas, water) that verifies the address of the property or land registry.
- Possess the password «City Code», which will be created during the online registration process on the AGIP website.
- Subsequently, make the request through the online platform that offers the Government Administration of Public Revenues.
- Finally, fill in the empty fields of the form with the applicant’s personal data.
Request for the Tax Valuation Certificate
Indeed, the request of the certificate of tax valuation It is done online through a digital system. If you are not knowledgeable about these online procedures, do not worry!, we are here to help you. That is why below we will explain how to execute the online application step by step.
So that you do not complicate, we will make it clear that the application process is quite practical and simple. However, it is important to mention that registration must be done through the website of the Government Administration of Public Revenues.
Without further ado, we will explain the step by step of the online application.
- First, go to the website of the Government Administration of Public Revenue.
- Once you are on the main page of the web portal, click on the statement that says «formalities».
- Subsequently, the portal will take us to the tab called «Certificate of Tax Valuation». Once there, click on the option «Complete the procedure».
- Next, the platform where the certificate will be requested will appear.
- Enter the number of CUIT and the respective password to the registration process.
In case you are not registered in the AGIP system, you must do the following:
- Select the option «Request your password».
- Then, follow the steps indicated on the web page.
- Once the password has been created, the process has started and you will be able to carry out the corresponding application process.
Finally, it is important to mention that the application flyer will be issued at the end of the process, likewise, we recommend that once the entire procedure is completed, you print the ballot to have an application support.
What is the Tax Valuation of a Property?
Before mentioning what is the tax valuation of a propertyIt is important that we first know the basic concept of property. Simply is one that cannot be moved or separated from the place where it is located, for example, houses, land or buildings, farms or similar establishments.
Now, the tax valuation of a property is defined as the corresponding value from the property tax. In this way, the tax value is calculated taking into account certain factors. PFor example, the amount of land, construction and the rate of profit that the property may have in relation to the tax.
Therefore, the tax value of a property is known as its economic value. However, it is important to mention that said value is granted through a state institution through different evaluations.
Likewise, the main objective of the tax valuation is to constitute a base reference for the payment of taxes on real estate properties. In addition to that you can attribute to the investigation on the real estate disposition of a certain property.
On the other hand, it is important to mention that, in Argentina, all properties owned by a citizen must be registered in the national cadastre.
Where to do it?
Generally, the institutions in charge of issuing the certificate of tax valuation are the Government Administration of Public Revenue (AGIP) and the Public Bar Association of the Federal Capital (CPAF). In this way, the agencies mentioned above are responsible for carrying out the legal process.
Since we mentioned the lawyers, we recommend that you consult one if you do not have knowledge about the tax valuation certificate and it is the first time that you own a property. This professional will be in charge of advising you regarding all the legal procedures, including the tax value of your property and you will also have knowledge about the legal bases necessary for the issuance of the same.
On the contrary, if you wish to carry out other types of procedures that are issued by the Government Administration of Public RevenueYou can go directly to the main office of the organization.
Its main headquarters are located in Buenos Aires, on Avenida Viamonte number 900, as an accessory, its hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00 in the morning to 6:00 in the afternoon.
On the other hand, the Public Bar Association of the Federal Capital is located at Avenida Corrientes number 1441 in Buenos Aires. In the same way, its hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 7:30 in the morning to 6:00 in the afternoon.
Government Administration of Public Revenue
Now, it is important to talk a little about the AGIP to make it clear what the purpose of this entity is. Likewise, there is a law that regulates the powers of the Government Administration of Public Revenues.
Dwhere it is established that said body will be responsible for the administrative acts and the management procedure of the Statistical and Tax System of the Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires in accordance with current policies and regulations.
According to your jurisdiction, the Government Administration of Public Revenue must comply with the following:
- Execute and supervise the organization of tax collection programs in order to promote the voluntary payment of taxes.
- Promote the quality of taxpayer service.
- Understand the execution of research and studies about the Tax System of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires.
- Supervise taxpayers by exchanging information with other organizations.
- Establish criteria in accordance with the understanding of current tax regulations.
- Advise, organize and participate in conducting censuses and surveys within the City.
- Schedule investigation activities and control the tax analysis of taxpayers and / or managers of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires.
- Commemorate collaboration agreements with public bodies and private, national or international.
- Direct the City’s Statistical System by means of specific norms, in order to ensure the unity of criteria of the different works.
- Execute studies and analyzes related to fiscal relations with the National Government and the Provincial Governments.
In case of presenting any doubt regarding the laws that constitute the Government Administration of Public Revenue and its jurisdiction, we invite you to enter the following link. There you will find the articles that make up this Law.
What is it?
In short, the certificate of tax valuation It is known as a legal document that allows to guarantee the value and amount of the real estate or land that an individual owns, after evaluating the property in order to know its tax.
Naturally, all legal procedures are issued by governmental entities or, failing that, belonging to the State that have the authority and jurisdiction to grant this type of document to citizens, regardless of the nation in question.
For example, in the case of Argentine citizens, the agency in charge of issuing the certificate of tax valuation it is: the Government Administration of Public Revenue or also known by its acronym AGIP.
As we mentioned previously, this document fulfills a legal function and within its parameters it must comply with the regulations of use stipulated by the Law and the Argentine State.
In conclusion, the importance of certificate of tax valuation It lies in the correct registration of the properties and that, in addition, it legally complies with the fiscal regulations that allow the effective collection of the information corresponding to the capital value of the property or land.
We hope this article has been useful and that you get the certificate of tax valuation successfully, remember that you only need to follow the steps and everything will be perfect. Thanks for reading!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you