The Vaccination certificate It is a procedure that you must take into consideration to start planning a trip within or outside the country. In the same way, this document is essential to avoid the spread of tropical diseases or other types of epimediological situation abroad.
For this reason, in this article we will offer you information about the Vaccination certificate and all the requirements that you must meet to obtain it. Also, you will be able to find out all the steps for issuing this document easily and quickly.
Be responsible and get vaccinated before traveling!
Requirements for the Vaccination Certificate
The Vaccination certificate It is a document that allows immigration authorities to check the vaccination record that a person has. The latter, to certify that the tourist or visitor has been protected against diseases before embarking on this new adventure.
This document is essential for those citizens who are constantly traveling. Likewise, the Vaccination certificate It is accepted throughout the Argentine territory, with the aim of having a control of the vaccines that the citizen has received during his years of life.
Just as this type of certificate is accepted to travel between the regions of Argentina, this document can also be managed internationally. In the same way, this booklet, being international, will allow the doctor of the immigration authorities to check the type of vaccines provided, regardless of the nationality of the tourist.
In addition, the Vaccination certificate Argentina has the particularity that it is available in several languages, in order to be understood by citizens of foreign origin. Next, we will show you some informative data that your certificate must have:
- Type of vaccine.
- Identifier number.
- Injection date.
- Signature and stamp of the specialized vaccine authorities.
- It should be noted that this certificate also reflects if the applicant suffers from a disease or other relevant information on the health status of the applicant.
Now the Vaccination certificateLike any procedure, it requires applicants to collect a series of requirements prior to issuance and / or placement of any type of vaccine. Don’t wait any longer, and find out about all the requirements here!
- Personal Identification (DNI).
- Passport (only for trips outside the country).
- Proof of residence.
- Verification of home address, through proof of payment of basic services (water, electricity, telephone, among others).
- In the case of having been previously vaccinated, present the Vaccination certificate with the respective medical report.
- All the requirements for this type of certificate must be submitted in an original form and a photocopy.
- In addition, the identification documents must be current on the date of application.
- Each of them will be delivered in a manila folder with the applicant’s name and surname.
- Submit legibly and without erasures, otherwise, they will not be accepted by the respective health authorities.
On the other hand, to obtain the support document for injections against tropical diseases, it is important to comply with a series of instructions. Still don’t know what they are? Relax here we tell you everything you need to know!
- First of all, we recommend that you manage this document months before your travel date. Remember! The Vaccination certificate it’s a mandatory requirement to travel to other countries.
- Go to a medical consultation and write down all the vaccines that the health expert recommends to start this new adventure.
- Plan the dates between vaccines, since many of these cannot be given on the same day, and even in the same week.
- If you want to know all the steps to issue this document and also get all the necessary vaccines, we invite you to continue reading our article.
Steps to Follow to Obtain the Vaccination Certificate
As mentioned above, to get the Vaccination certificate must comply with a series of important steps, to be successful in the process. Therefore, we recommend that you plan in advance all the respective dates of the application, issuance and the rest of the process of this document.
For this reason, in this section we will tell you all the steps you must do before, during and after of the emission of Vaccination certificate. So, read everything in detail and clarify all your doubts:
- Plan the date of your trip so that you have time to administer all the necessary vaccinations.
- Read about all the vaccines you need to start your trip, such as Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Ebola, among others.
- Request an appointment with a medical expert to certify the number of vaccinations required for the trip.
- Attend the established date to administer the dose corresponding to the antibiotic or antidote against some type of disease.
- Ask the health worker to sign and seal the Vaccination certificate with the respective informative data.
- Request from Vaccination certificate against yellow fever:
- Enter the web platform of the Government of Argentina.
- Click on the option «Ministry of Health and Social Development» or the «Take care of health» button.
- Subsequently, mark the option «Issuance of Certificate of Yellow Fever».
- Press the «Shift» button and wait for the internet broadcast shift to be assigned to you.
- Put all the necessary information (address, province, region, telephone number, among others) to complete the turn.
- Read and accept the conditions of issuance of the Vaccination certificate.
- Ready, attend the date and place indicated by the system!
- Verify that all the data is correct.
- Check that there are no vaccine omissions on your certificate.
- Make a photocopy of this document and provide this information to the immigration authorities.
- Enjoy your trip and stay safe!
What to do if the Vaccination Book is lost?
Sometimes unfortunate events occur (robos, deviations, forgery, among others) , which threatens the issuance of an identification document. Therefore, if any of these situations occur and you cannot find your Vaccination certificate, it is important that you read this section.
Consequently, when any of these unforeseen events happens it is crucial that you notify the specialized authorities. In addition, the public denunciation of the loss of your Vaccination certificate will prevent the existence of falsification or fraud of this document.
So don’t worry, we will help you in this situation. Read everything here!:
- Locate the police module closest to your home.
- Make the complaint corresponding to this fact.
- Notify nearby law enforcement authorities.
- Later, go to Av. Pedro de Mendoza in front of Colonia Express. At this point you will find the offices of National Health of Argentina.
- Provide all the corresponding data: ID, telephone number, home address, among others.
- You can also send an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying the situation and requesting suspension of the document to avoid falsification.
- For more information, you can contact «Customer Service» at 011 5199 9729 by phone.
Your trip is next week and you still can’t get your new Vaccination certificate? If your destination is between these countries:
Do not worry! Currently, these countries do not request the Vaccination certificate to enjoy its tourist attractions.
On the other hand, it is important that you know everything about the Vaccine Registry and everything that implies giving any type of antibiotic against any tropical disease. Therefore, this same validates that the citizen received medical or health care within the Argentine territory before embarking on a new tourist adventure.
Do you want to know more about this registry? Keep reading here!:
- The body in charge of issuing this section of the Vaccination certificate, is the Integrated Argentine Health Information System (SISA).
- Also, there is the Universal Health Coverage system.
- As well as the Ministry of Health and Social Development.
The main function of all these institutions is to stimulate the health system at the national level. Then, thanks to the fundamental objectives of these organizations, you will be able to obtain your Vaccine Registry easily and quickly.
Do you want to know how? Read all the steps here !:
- Get a good internet connection.
- Use a trusted browser, such as: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or other.
- Access the SISA website.
- Check the option «Federal Standard Vaccination Registry».
- Next, click on «Referring Authorities».
- Choose the authority closest to your address and retrieve your Vaccination Record.
- Finally, check that this document is correct and there are no omissions of vaccines or other data.
Similarly, this document reflects a series of data that will allow you to have more information about the type of vaccines provided:
- Last date of the last vaccination.
- Medical center where they were supplied.
- Type and Name of vaccine.
- Registration and serial number of the vaccine.
What is the Vaccination Certificate for?
In another vein, it is always essential to know the purpose and function of an identifying document. In this case, the Vaccination certificate It is essential to start a new travel adventure taking into account the care of your health.
Likewise, in this section we will summarize all its main functions:
- It allows to control the health of the countries, preventing the contamination of tropical diseases or another type of virus.
- Certifies the health care of a foreign citizen.
- It allows foreign and national citizens to move freely through Argentine territory without fear of the spread of a virus.
- Thanks to the mandatory requirement to supply the vaccine against yellow fever, this disease has been controlled throughout the territory.
- It allows to verify if a citizen is vaccinated against a disease.
- They are essential documents for immigration authorities.
Remember that this document will allow to control the spread of those terminal and high-risk diseases. Hence, the Vaccination certificate it is important both inside and outside of Argentina. Keep reading!
Also, this document will serve as proof of sanitary registration in a foreign country. So if you are unfortunately the victim of a bite or sting, which causes a tropical disease, the Vaccination certificate It will allow specialists to know what type of vaccines were given to you before traveling and how to attack this new threat.
Take care of yourself and the citizens who travel with you!
What is the Certificate of Vaccination?
This type of certificate is a document that allows to know all the vaccines supplied before embarking on a trip, both nationally and outside the Argentine territory. Therefore, it is essential that you know all the steps to issue the certificate and of course, stock up with the necessary antibiotics against tropical or other diseases.
Likewise, the Vaccination certificate it’s a mandatory requirement to travel to another country. So, you must know all the precautions that are required to issue it in the official health agencies in Argentina. Therefore, it is essential that you know all the information about the vaccines provided to avoid problems on your trip.
Now, given the current situation of Covid-19, it is essential to have the Vaccination certificate to undertake any type of visit both inside and outside the country. For this reason, this document controls and ensures the health system worldwide.
Finally, we want to tell you some points that you should take into consideration with this type of certificate:
- As with any procedure, we suggest you take a photocopy of this document in the event of loss or misplacement.
- It must be signed and stamped by a medical expert. Attention! Do not try to falsify this certificate, much less, provide the vaccines clandestinely.
- Likewise, in the event of a loss or theft of this document, we recommend you go to the health offices closest to your home to issue a new certificate.
Travel and enjoy, but yes, don’t forget to get vaccinated!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you