It may be that at some point in history a person wants to know the civil status on the other, either for work or personal reasons or that you want to verify that your own has been modified. For this and more will be explained How to know the Marital Status of a person?
How to know the Marital Status of a person?
Thank God that today there are several databases that are stored on the Internet, but this does not mean that, because everyone is on the Internet, everyone has access to this information, it is necessary to have something from that person to be able to know their personal data. .
Of course, anything that is uploaded online is a useful tool for anyone who wants to know something about a person’s information, it goes more than anything with those people who upload all their personal information to social networks.
Ok back to the important thing You have to know something about that person who is going to do the investigation, not only the name, but also the date of birth or better the identity card number.
It is said that you have to have something more about a person’s information, because knowing their civil status It is more effective if you have your date of birth or your identification number, which is much better, since with these data you can accurately determine if you are married, single, divorced, or widowed. ).
In case of making the query to know your own marital status, it is easier each person has their own personal data and can verify in any way.
Steps to follow
As mentioned above, you have to have something more than just a person’s name to know how their relationship situation is legally, so it is better to follow these steps:
- Get all the necessary information from the person you need to know their marital status.
- Choose the medium through which the investigation is going to be carried out, since this information can be found out through the I participate that it belongs to the OEP or in the option of civil registry inquiries.
- Once the registry has been chosen to carry out the query, the data requested by it must be entered in order to have the system verify what they have with that data.
- Then you have to wait for all the information that the record has where you are going to make a query to be displayed.
Before making the query, you have to be sure of the data you have of the person to consult this registered system, since these can give wrong information, especially when investigating a person with a common name.
What is the Certificate of Civil Status?
The civil status certificate It is a document that is required of a person who is going to get married, but for this they need a document that says they are singlethe case that has never been married.
To obtain the certificate it does not require many things, but it is necessary to be able to carry out various procedures, although it is commonly requested for marriage, knowing how to have it will be explained shortly
Before carrying out the procedure, it is necessary to meet certain requirements to be able to obtain this type of certificate, which may be needed at any time. These are the requirements:
- Identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Be registered in the Electoral Roll.
- Letter of request in the event that the request is made by the SERECI.
How to apply?
- Gather all the precautions mentioned above.
- Go to the offices of the Civil registration or the one of the SERECIwhichever is closest to your home.
- Indicates to the person who is attending that you want to obtain the civil status certificate.
- Deliver the requirements for the staff to prepare the document.
- Follow the instructions of the staff.
- Wait for the response when the document is ready and that would be it.
For a second or third degree relative, you must show a document that validates the relationship plus the power of attorney.
What is the Death Certificate?
The death certificate is the document where the death of a person who has just passed away is validated, which is of vital importance to be able to bury the deceased, even cremate him.
On the other hand, in the event that the deceased has left an inheritance, it is necessary to present this document in order to claim the inheritance.
It is important to process this document because once the person dies, as well as for whatever the deceased had to do, that responsibility must be eliminated because they will not be able to be responsible for it, it could be paying taxes, participating in a referendum or be a member of any public organization.
Now that you have an idea what a death certificateit is evident that it is a procedure which you have to do in a limited time, but for this you need this to issue this type of certificate:
- Two witnesses with their identity document.
- Death certificate issued by the attending physician or by a forensic physician.
- In case of having children, a document must be shown that validates the link they have with the deceased.
This type of document is made in the offices of Civil registration or the one of the SERECI, whichever is closest to the residence of the deceased. In rural entities, this type of document is issued by the highest authority in the area.
What is the Family Book?
It is a document that validates the situation in a Bolivian family, that is, how many children there are, which are the members who have died or among other things. In itself, a document that validates how the family is made up in Bolivia.
the family notebook has to modified in the Civil registration every time there is a change in the family, if there is a divorce, a new birth, or if unfortunately a family member has died.
For all that has just been mentioned, it is important that a family that is officially formed in Bolivia has its own notebook, so it has a backup of its family situation for anything that can happen.
What is needed to obtain this freedom are documents that every family must have, although it must be requested by the heads of the family. What is needed is the following:
- Birth certificate of children already in the family.
- Marriage certificate.
- Identity card of the applicants.
As you can see, there are not many documents that are requested, but to update the family situation, you have to bring the document that validates the new situation, according to the event that the family has experienced, which can be the birth, death certificate or divorce depending on what the family has experienced.
In this way you can legally know the marital status of a Bolivian. Although it can also be known by reviewing his identification documents such as his identity card or his electoral card, but this can only be seen if the person delivers it voluntarily.
Related articles that may interest you