Apply for Corona CardIt will always be a good idea because although it is not a card issued by a specific bank, it will provide you with a series of benefits, discounts and promotions that you can take advantage of when making a purchase at one of the associated businesses.
Therefore, in this article we will talk about the Corona Card, what it is, what are the necessary requirements to request it, what are its benefits, how you can request it and much more Share this information if you think it’s necessary!
What is the Corona Card?
The Corona Card is considered a payment method that will allow you to have a line of credit and make payments with charges in the network of accepted businesses. These stores are mainly the Coronas Stores and the other affiliated stores.
The Corona Card is one of the non-bank cards issued in Chile and is used as a means of payment in associated businesses throughout the country. This card offers you the opportunity to have a series of benefits, discounts and promotions that will be associated with this card. Likewise, this card offers you a wide variety of affiliated businesses in various areas, for example:
- Fast food.
- Hardware and construction.
- Transportation and fuel.
These various items will be able to use your card in a simple and comfortable way. Thanks to this you will get discounts and promotions that will allow you to get the most out of your purchases and consumptions. Therefore, we can say that apply for Corona Card, it will always be a good option.
Likewise, it is important to emphasize that in order to apply for Corona Card We must follow a series of steps and in turn, we must have a series of requirements to be able to carry out this procedure. In this way, having everything in perfect order, we will avoid inconveniences in the process.
Also, it will be very important to bear in mind that if you have any questions regarding the information that we will provide you, you can contact the authorized personnel so that they can clarify all your doubts and problems with your Corona Card.
Requirements for the Application
As we said before, in order to apply for Corona Card a number of requirements must be met. These requirements must be current and in good condition at the time of presenting them to authorized personnel. Next, we will indicate what the requirements should be:
- Nationality: Chilean, with a valid identity card or foreigners with an identity card and permanent residence.
- Commercial reports: at the time of the opening of the credit line, you cannot register unclear protests or current delinquencies.
- Dependents: between 21 and 73 years old.
- Traders and independent: between 25 and 73 years.
- Homeowner: between 30 and 73 years old.
- Pensioners: between 50 and 73 years old.
- Minimum monthly liquid income: $ 120,000 in the case of employees and $ 75,000 in the case of pensioners.
- Maximum payment / income limit: 25% of monthly net income.
- Complete and verifiable personal and labor information and documentation:
- Indefinite employment contract.
- Credit application signed with complete and verifiable labor, personal data.
- Landline telephone.
All the requested requirements are very easy to obtain. You just have to keep in mind that they must be presented in an up-to-date and in excellent condition. Otherwise, authorized personnel will not be able to carry out what would be the process to obtain the Corona Card.
How to make the request?
The application for the Corona Card can be made directly on the website of the corona stores. For this you must fill out an application form for it. It is important to emphasize that this card is awarded by certain cards. That is, it is not a product that is issued by a financial entity in Chile.
This form indicating for apply for Corona Card, requires certain personal data that only the applicant can enter. The boxes that you must fill in will be the following:
- Single Tax Registry.
- Names and surnames (full)
- Applicant email.
- Contact phones, both landline and mobile.
- The applicant must select the branch where they wish to go. In this branch, you must deliver all the documents previously requested and those that must be attached to the form.
- Then, you must enter the code that the web page will indicate at the time of making the request.
- Finally, when filling in all the fields, you must click the “send” button.
It should be noted that you must have a good Internet connection so that you can fill out the form. In this way, we can avoid future inconveniences and errors in the process. Also, you will have to check that all the information you provided is written correctly.
How to carry out the query of the account statement?
In order to consult the Account Status of your Corona Card, you will only have to use the Single Tax Registry. Likewise, you can make the consultation in the self-service centers called “Coronamático” and you can also do it through the financial services closest to your home.
When you go to the self-service, you will only have to wait for the authorized personnel to assist you. Therefore, after you attend to it, you only have to follow the instructions that it indicates. In this way, you will be able to verify your movements made with the card.
Also, you will be able to obtain a copy of your last Account Statement by accessing your RUT and password in the “clients” section of the Corona Mi Solution website. Regarding the corresponding payment of the Account Statement of your card, you can do it in two ways:
- In all stores Corona found throughout the country.
- UNIRED (Unimarc, Ok Market and Mayorista 10 supermarkets) throughout the entire Chilean country, at no additional cost.
In order to make the payment, it will only be necessary to have your Unique Tax Registry. In this way, it is very important that when you make the payment this document is current and in good condition. This, in order to avoid any type of inconvenience when carrying out the process.
In the event that you present any type of inconvenience or doubts regarding your Account Statement, it would be best to contact the customer service of an associated business so that in this way, they can evaluate what happened and can help you solve the inconvenient.
The Corona Card is a well-known product in Chile since it is an accepted tool in almost all businesses in that country. This card is issued by these stores since it is not a product issued by a financial institution. However, it works in a similar way to the other credit cards.
It should be noted that a credit card is known as a plastic that allows a loan by a specific bank for the client. This loan has a time to be paid since otherwise it may generate interest at a later date.
There are many businesses that so far are affiliated with the Corona Card. Thanks to this, you will be able to enjoy a series of benefits (which will be explained later), discounts and increased quotas. With the Corona Card, you can make purchases in:
- Transportation and fuel:
- Pullman Bus.
- BR Petrobas.
- Eltit supermarket.
- Cugat supermarkets.
- OK Market.
- Lily supermarket.
- Wholesale supermarket 10.
- Carnes Santa Ana.
- The Clover.
- Carrera supermarkets.
- Perfume me
- KNOP Pharmacies.
- SB Pharmacies.
- Schilling optics.
- Cínica Avansalud.
- Bicentennial Clinic.
- Integra Medica.
- MegaSalud health network.
- Queirolo Optics.
- Integral Life.
- Hardware and Construction.
- Chile Mat.
- Fast food.
- Pizza Pizza.
- China Wok.
- Pizza Hut.
- Burger King.
If you want to find the businesses that are associated and where you can make purchases with your Corona Card according to your commune and region, you can verify the List of Associated Businesses and find the business that is closest to you.
In the event that you have any inconvenience with the payment, in any of these shops, you should contact the authorized personnel. Since they may be the only ones who can help you solve this problem with trade.
Benefits offered by the Corona Card
The Corona Card, being part of a trade quantity, will offer its users different benefits, discounts, promotions, among others. In addition, it is a card that is accepted throughout the country. That adds a great advantage to it.
Next, we will explain some of the benefits that you will have when apply for Corona Card:
- On your first purchase, 20% discount on all clothing and footwear or 5% discount on all homes.
- Special offers paying with your card.
- Payment options:
- Interest-free installments: buy in 3 installments and give the first one standing.
- Deferred payment: buy today and start paying in up to 3 more months.
- You can buy what you want in up to 36 installments.
- Additional Cards: up to 2 free of charge.
- Quota increase: it can be requested in the Customer Service modules of any Corona store throughout the country.
What are you waiting for to Apply for Corona Card?
You already have all the information you need to start the process!
We wish you the best of luck in your process.
Thanks for reading us.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar