Apply for the Salcobrand card it is a fact desired by many Chilean citizens. This is because Salcobrand is a modern and recognized company that offers quality services to its clients. In this case, its services include obtaining a card, which contributes to the well-being of the Chilean user.
If you want to know more about this topic, This article may interest you!, below we will mention how you can apply for Salcobrand card, what requirements do you need and of course, what are the benefits of obtaining it.
You can not lose this!
What is Salcobrand in Chile?
Before mentioning how is the procedure to obtain the card in question, it is important to know what it is Salcobrand. Well, it is one of the main pharmaceutical chains in Chile, in fact, it is part of SB Companies, which is a management company that is responsible for offering quality products and services in the area of health, beauty and well-being.
In this sense, the history of Empresas SB dates back to 2007, just when Salcobrand it is acquired by other owners. Since then, the holding company has earned a large amount of dollar revenue and attracted more than 8 million clients.
In addition, SB Companies It has 10,000 employees, around 500 points of sale throughout the Chilean territory and twelve subsidiaries. Among which we find: Salcobrand, PreUnic, Farmaprecio, Medcell, among others.
In a nutshell, SB Companies is a society that seeks satisfy the needs of its customers within the large pharmacy chains. Guaranteeing quality and modernity to citizens through its excellent services.
On the other hand, it is not a secret that Salcobrand is quite recognized in the country. Of course, this is due to the experience they have and the quality of the services they offer. Even for its managers it is an essential element of differentiation that has made them worthy of awards.
For instance, «National Customer Satisfaction Award given by Procalidad in the segment of large Pharmacy Chains».
Requirements to Apply for Salcobrand Card
Now the salcobrand card is accredited for use in different shops of Salcobrand and other stores like PreUnic throughout the country. Let’s say that said card is a communicative link with the customer when he uses the credit line granted.
Of course, there are certain requirements necessary to be able to apply for the Salcobrand card. However, they may depend on the condition of the citizen, that is, there are some general requirements and specific. And, in turn, there are requirements for dependent or independent workers.
If you want to discover what they are, just keep reading!
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The maximum age to apply for the card is 75 years and 364 days.
- Provide a photocopy of the identity card.
- Proof of address.
- Contact telephone number.
- Proof of assets, that is, the accreditation of real estate.
- Do not register current claims or arrears.
Specific requirements for dependent workers
- Current minimum monthly income.
- Last six (6) salary settlements.
- Minimum working age of one year.
- Certificate of AFP contributions for the last twelve (12) months.
Specific requirements for freelancers
- Proof of minimum monthly income in force.
- Last income statement.
- Start of work activities with an antiquity of at least one year.
- Last six (6) VAT or fee tickets.
How to make the request?
First of all, the Salcobrand card is a financial instrument that has bank support. That is, with it you can buy the products you want to buy in any of the shops belonging to the network of Salcobrand Pharmacies.
Likewise, you can finance yourself, request cash and pay your card in flexible installments. However, the user or cardholder must make prudent and responsible use of the credit card Salcobrand. An example of this is, keep the total monthly invoiced up to date, thus avoiding additional charges for interest generated for the next period.
Finally, if you want to get the Salcobrand card and enjoy its services, you can call the following phone number: 600 473 9000. Similarly, you can make your request through the SB Pay website.
You just have to click on the following link and locate in the top bar of the page and select the section «I want my SB Pay Card». Once there, the system will be in charge of indicating which are the steps to follow.
Benefits offered by the Card
While it is true, the salcobrand card offers the customer the benefit of enjoying the various benefits provided by the Salcobrand chain. Among them we find access to offers and discounts that apply to different products.
These are some of the benefits that you can acquire by request the Salcobrand card:
- Access to discounts every day in PreUnic stores.
- Discounts every day at Salcobrand Pharmacies.
- 20% additional on your purchases during the first 30 days.
- In face-to-face purchases you can pay only with your RUT
- Your purchases are in flexible installments.
- You can manage your card in the SBPay mobile application.
- For acquiring a Salcobrand credit card (SBPay) you will receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket for the first 90 days.
- You can find discounts from 20% to the 30% on selected items at Salcobrand branches.
- They apply to the various departments. For example, medicine, perfumery, oral hygiene, among others.
- If you pay with SBPay in PreUnic stores you can access a discount from 20 to 30% on furniture or household items.
- If you pay in SBPay at Salcobrand branches you can receive 20% on your ballot.
Fees and Commissions Associated with the Salcobrand Card
It is important to take into account the fees and commissions that Salcobrand offers. Therefore, it is necessary to know how to pay it, so you can access more advances according to your payment record. In such a way that, you can use it in different Salcobrand branches or for the payment of services.
For to pay the Salcobrand Card You must follow the steps that we will mention below:
- First, access the Web page or go to the SBPay application. If you don’t have it, you can download it from your app store on your cell phone.
- Once you are inside the page, on the right side of the screen you will see three horizontal menu bars. When you select it, you will find several options, including «Payment Without Password».
- Consecutively, the system will ask you to enter your RUT number with a verified code.
- A summary will appear on the screen and in the option «Account up to date», click on «Pay».
- You will be able to select between the options: “Billed amount corresponding to the month”, “Minimum payment” or “Other amount”.
- Next, select your bank from the menu below the amount. Then select «Ok».
- Enter your email, there you will receive a payment receipt.
- To finish, you just have to click on «Pay».
How to Consult the Account Status of the Salcobrand Card?
On the other hand, the Salcobrand account statement refers to the registration and registration of each of the movements that makes the customer with SB Pay credit cards. Clearly, it is a document that reflects all the information of the card, in addition to expressing the billing amount, the consumption corresponding to the month and any other specific details about the transactions carried out.
Let’s say that checking the card’s account statement is quite easy. In fact, you do not have to complicate yourself, you just have to have access to an electronic device with internet access and follow the instructions that we will mention below. It is important to note that you can also check the account statement through your smartphone or smart phone.
- First, you must enter the website and request the Salcobrand Account Statement online.
- Click on the section called «Detail». There you will see the total billing amount for the current month or the invoiced period and the events prior to the billing period.
- In the «Payment information» section, you will find the details of the card charge, including the minimum amount established and the date of payment.
- Now, the option «Arrears costs» reflects the interest charged in the event of delay or delay in previous payments.
In another vein, the Salcobrand account statement it must reflect all the movements made with the credit card. That is, you must keep a record of the purchases, the payments and bonds made, the interest rates corresponding to the billing period and the cash advances.
Now, to simplify the information, the Salcobrand Card account statement must contain the following data:
- Date of issuance of the account statement.
- Name of the holder and the card number.
- Interest rate, including the specific amount and the period.
- The date on which the billing period expires, the total and minimum billing amount established.
- Specification of purchases, name of the business where the purchase was made, date, amount.
- Interest rate that will be applied for the following period.
- Insurance and the amount thereof.
- Payments made, date and corresponding amount.
- Debts, date and available credit limit.
- Given cash advances, date and amount.
- You must indicate other charges, the amount and concept.
Thank you for reading! We hope to have provided information of interest on how to request the Salcobrand card.
Related articles that may interest you