Surely at some point in life you will have to need the form 2117but you have no idea how to use it and most importantly how it fills up. It doesn’t matter here all those doubts will be clarified!
What is the 2117 form?
It is a form with which taxpayers can make administrative requests to the Internal Revenue Service (IBS), in addition, it must explain why such a request is made.
With this document you can request several petitions to the IBSyou only have to be clear about the reasons for which the request is made, which must be well written in the form 2117 for the application to be approved.
If you want to know how he is form 2117 of enters here to find out.
How to file Form 2117?
The form 2117 It can occur for the following reasons:
- Get certified as a casino operator.
- To become certified in drinking alcohol.
- extraordinary depreciation.
- Issuance of special form tickets.
- VAT extension.
- Give up payment in foreign currency.
- Request partial or total derogation for cash registers.
- Stop operating as a VAT withholding agent.
- Partially or totally cancel vending machines.
All these requests must be well explained in the corresponding space within the form 2117why the staff of the Internal Revenue Service (IBS) know the reasons for which this management is requested.
Examples of Administrative Petitions
Administrative requests can be made by two means, which can be by Internet or by the offices of the Internal Revenue Service. It does not matter for what reason the request is being made, either of the two forms is valid.
It is necessary for the taxpayer to follow these steps in order to make the request:
- First of all you have to enter the portal Internal Revenue Service and a clip is made to the option of online service.
- In the menu that should be displayed, you have to choose the option says administrative petitions and other requests.
- Then another screen will appear where with several options, of which you must enter administrative requests.
- Now the system will ask you for the RUT number and key to enter the system.
- Once in the system you have to choose the option to be requested.
- Then enter data on the background of the application and press the button continue.
- Then another screen will appear to finish completing the request, then the button is pressed Send.
- To finish you have to wait for the response from the SIIwhich can be 10 business days, 90 calendar days or six months it all depends on the type of request you make.
by the office
If for any reason you must make the request in the office, you must do the following:
- Obtain the required background information to support the request being made.
- go to office Internal Revenue Service closest to your home to carry out the process.
- Indicate the reason for the visit to the agency of the IBS.
- Submit all the documents required to carry out the process.
- Do everything that the staff tells you IBS.
- By last The response should be expected between 14 business days to 6 months (It all depends on the procedure you are going to carry out).
The way to defer the payment of Income Tax
There are moments in which the income tax payment cannot be made, the good thing is that there is a way to prolong the payment of this tax a little.
For this reason, it is necessary to request the Internal Revenue Service using the form 2117In addition, the taxpayer must enter the amount of the tax that he has to pay.
In order to defer this tax, you must have the following documents, which will allow you to carry out the process:
- Valid identity card in the case of natural persons.
- Legal persons must have the Unique Roll Tributary of the company, the valid identity card of the legal representative and the Public deed that identifies the legal representative.
- A Notary power in the event that the taxpayer cannot carry out the procedure.
Step to defer the payment of income tax
Once you have already collected all the documents mentioned above, it is necessary to follow these steps in order to obtain this extension.
- Visit the office of Internet Tax Service.
- Indicate the reason for which the visit is being made, which is nothing more to request the extension in the payment of income tax.
- Deliver the documents according to the case that the taxpayer has to request the term in the payment.
- Do everything that the staff tells you to carry out the procedure.
- Finally, you must wait for the response time to find out when you have to make the payment, which can be within 14 business days or the time it takes to analyze the request.
This type of procedure cannot be done online, only by the office of the Internal Revenue Service.
Frequently Asked Questions about Form 2117
As is normal, questions will always arise when a procedure is carried out and this is not going to be the exception, for them some question will be mentioned with their respective answers to clarify a little more everything that has to do with the Management of form 2117. These are the questions:
Where can I find out how the administrative request is progressing?
If I know that you want to know how the request that was made to the Internal Revenue Serviceyou can enter the portal of the IBS Enter the online service menu, select the option administrative petitions and other requests where is the access to check status of administrative requests.
Once you are in the option to check status of administrative requests You will be able to see everything related to your request.
Are there any administrative requests that can be made online?
Yes, following the steps mentioned above you can make the request, only not all can be done by this means. These are the only ones that can be done online:
- Stop being a VAT withholder.
- Process the certificate of drinking alcohol.
- Cancel all or part of the cash registers.
- Allow the issuance of special tickets.
- Make extraordinary discounts.
- Stop posting with foreign currency.
In the event that the administrative request is made over the Internet, is the response received by this means?
No, the response to this request will only be sent through the means that were established at the time the request was made, it does not matter if it was requested through the office or over the Internet.
For Internet you can only request the status of the request by the corresponding options in the portal of Internal Revenue Service.
Do all administrative requests have to be made with form 2117?
No, there are other requests that must be made that must be made with a specific form. For example:
- Document loss report: In the event that a tax document has been lost, you must use the form 3238. For them if you lose any accounting book or other document that serves for accounting entries, you should go to the office of the Internal Revenue Service to carry out the procedure.
- Condemnation of fines and interest: There are times when the annulment of fines and interest has to be formalized for different reasons, for this reason the taxpayer must go to the office of the IBS closest to your home with the form 2667.
- Modify the real estate cadastre: If what you want is to make a change to the cadastre of a property, you must carry out this procedure with the form 2118.
With this information, you can already master everything related to the requests that have to be made to the Internal Revenue Service, so when you have to make a request, you already know exactly what to do and where to go when the time is right. require. Of course as long as it is with form 2117
Related articles that may interest you