You have always wondered what you will do when you finish high school, going to college? to work?. This is one of the millions of questions that everyone young people between 17 and 18 years old ask ourselves upon graduating from high school.
Generally, most of the young people apply to different universities and even look for job proposals to alleviate their expenses. Although it is true that the 99% of the youth population today is torn between what to do and how to do it.
Chile is one of the few countries in Latin America to notice this concern among young people. In addition generate social projects to reduce these concerns and for the economic development of the country.
That is why today we have brought our users an article where we will inform you about everything you need to know about the youth employment subsidy. In addition, we will tell you some tips and advice so that you can process this subsidy quickly and easily.
What is the Youth Employment Subsidy?
The Youth Employment Subsidy or by its acronym (SEJ) it is a social project sponsored and approved by the Chilean government. It allows women and men between the 18 to 25 years enjoy a monetary benefit in exchange for a job.
Payment for carrying out this work It can be charged monthly or annually. In turn, it must be done by making an application for then assignment of work or work to be done.
However, it is important to highlight the fact that if you are an independent worker, the payment will be made annually. In addition to you can opt for some other options subsidy in case of exceeding 25 years.
What are the requirements to apply for the Youth Employment Subsidy?
To make the correct application to the Chilean authorities for this subsidy, you must meet the following requirements. Remember that If you need a document or process it, do it before starting this application to avoid inconveniences.
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 25 years.
- get the High School License from up to the 21.
- Belonging to a family nucleus within the 40% of high rate of vulnerability or lack of socio-economic income. Duly accredited by the Social Registry of Households.
- Verify having a net income less than 474,966 Chilean pesos monthly.
- Proof of having a net income less than the 5,699,581 Chilean pesos annual. Remember that must be updated and that it must comply with the statutes imposed by the managing entity.
- Stay up to date with all provisional and health contributions.
It is important to mention that these requirements are in force within this year. In case of modification, please visit the web page of the competent entities for the better and greater comfort of the user.
How to apply?
The National Training and Employment Service has provided Chilean citizens a Web page to process this subsidy. This will exponentially speed up the waiting time of applicants.
In addition, it simplifies the work of the employees who work within the competent entity and regulate the requests. For this reason, for the better comfort of our readers, we took the task of investigating the steps to follow to process your subsidy.
Step by Step
Now we will explain to you through a few simple steps the easiest and fastest way to process the youth employment subsidy application:
- First of all you must enter the following link where you will start the process: Youth Employment Subsidy Service.
- Once you are inside the page you must fill out the entry form. For which you will need your RUT and password, in the case of not being registered you must create an account within the same platform.
- Once logged in, select the «Request Subsidy» option. To continue you will have to fill out a form with personal data, once this is done, select the «Save Request» option.
- If you have already carried out all these steps, you will already find yourself nominated for the allocation of the subsidy. The Sence will have a period of a maximum of 120 calendar days to communicate with the applicant by the preselected means (email, text message or certified letter).
We inform our readers that the aforementioned steps may vary depending on the province or region where you reside. In turn, they are based on information provided by the National Training and Employment Service.
What is the cost of the procedure
For the joy and tranquility of the resident citizens of Chile, the National Training and Employment Service does not require any kind of payment to carry out the procedure.
How the youth employment subsidy is collected
There are different ways to charge the Youth Employment Subsidy, they are governed and administered by different modalities. Each and every one of these adapting to the type of subsidy, classification of the worker and applicant Of the same.
In addition, as we mentioned previously, the payment method is made annually and monthly. The monthly payment is made to the dependent workers unlike the independent workers that the payment is made annually.
If you have complaints or problems with the payment You can go to the citizen mailbox by going to the following website: Mailbox. It is important to mention that you must Have your Rut and password on hand entrance to the platform.
What is the benefit that the SEJ provides to the employer?
Employees who receive the subsidy from the National Training and Employment Service enjoy the following benefit:
- Once hired, the employee begins to receive monetary aid that is the equivalent of one third of the amount that is granted to you as a subsidy. In addition, it is delivered on a monthly basis and in a timely manner unless it is suspended.
Finally, we want to recommend to our readers that they should keep up to date with all payments and provisional quotes. Likewise, comply with the requirements imposed by the regulatory entity.
If in the opposite case of not having made the corresponding payments, a period of 12 days will be granted to do so. If not, the corresponding payment will be penalized and suspended.
Related articles that may interest you