Av Villas Credit Card, It is a type of card that works like a common and current credit card, that is, the client has a line of credit, cut-off date and the balance available must be paid before the respective payment deadline.
For this reason, in this article we dedicate ourselves to explaining in depth: what is Av Villas, the different types of credit cards that exist, requirements necessary to make the request, how to carry out said request, some benefits, and we end by mentioning things that can be done with this card.
What is Av Villas?
Well, before going deeper with the explanation of various aspects about the Av Villas Credit Card, we must first develop the meaning Av Villas. Which, in a nutshell, had its origin in the Las Villas Savings and Housing Corporation.
To begin, Av Villas, had its origin in the Las Villas Savings and Housing Corporation, entity created in 1972. It is specialized and has a long and extensive track record in financing the construction sector.
Likewise, it is convenient to emphasize an important point related to the previous text. And, this financing was obtained through the granting of credits in the UPAC System to both buyers and consumers of real estate.
On the other hand, in 1998, a situation of control over the Bank was set up by Grupo Aval Actions y Valores SA, which is the largest and most important financial group in the national territory. In addition, it is made up of:
- Av Villas Bank.
- Western Bank.
- Pension and Severance Administration Society.
- Porvenir SA
- Bank of Bogota.
- Banco Popular SA
However, in early 2000, the Las Villas Corporation merged and absorbed the Savings and Housing Corporation Ahorramas. It is an entity created since December 1972 and which was part of Grupo Aval in 1997.
In this way, the sixth largest financial entity in the national territory by level of assets arises, under the name of the Av Villas Savings and Housing Corporation.
Subsequently, Law 546 of 1999 -Housing Law- is issued with which the Real Value Unit -UVR- is created, thus replacing the UPAC. In addition to this, it is opening the way for the conversion of CAVs into commercial banks.
Consequently, as a result of the Housing Law, and in order to offer a greater diversity of products and services to its users, in March 2002, Av Villa finally officially became a Commercial Bank.
The Av Villas Bank, has as a social purpose the celebration and execution of all legally authorized operations to commercial banks, subject to the requirements, limitations and restrictions imposed by law.
The majority shareholder of Banco Av Villas is Grupo Aval Actions y Valores SA, which is why it is part of one of the most important financial conglomerates in the country.
Likewise, since 2002, said entity underwent changes in the different fronts of its activity, thus consolidating its banking vocation by launching new products. Among them we can name the following:
- Current account.
- Currency operations.
- Consumer loans.
- Free investment.
- Treasury and business.
- Savings deposit lines.
- Individual and builder mortgage loans.
To conclude, we should mention that Banco Av Villa is in a creative and consolidation period that aims at the strategic objective of achieving growth, for which it has been prepared. In addition, it has a network of competitive offices.
Types of Av.Villas Credit Cards
Now, it is important to know that there are different formulas or payment methods and also different ways of accessing this type of credit in particular. This also makes there different types of cards Next to the following list:
- The user can earn tuple points and exchange them for money or miles.
- Also, you can make payments, movements and inquiries from Av Villas App.
- Finally, you have the possibility of accessing promotions from Visa or MasterCard franchises.
- With this type of card, the user can make cash advances up to 100% of the assigned quota.
- You can also count on enhanced assistance for your home and vehicle.
- Lastly, you have the option of having no handling fees for the first year.
- In principle, the user will not have a handling fee during the first year.
- Also, it requests the issuance of covered cards for the user to choose.
- As a last benefit, you can earn tuple points and exchange them for money or miles.
- With this type of card, the user can enjoy MasterCard Airport Experiences.
- No handling fee for the first year.
- Finally, you have a 50% discount on the purchase of the Colombia Migration Fast Pass.
- With this card, all user purchases are automatically deferred to 24 months.
- You can also earn tuple points and exchange them for money or miles.
- Finally, you can make inquiries, payments and movements from Av Villas App.
Credit Cards Shared Brands
- With this type of card, the user has a 15% discount on purchases at Bikehouse and Cliff stores.
- Also, you can extend or decrease the term of your purchases or advances.
- Finally, you can accumulate points to redeem prizes from the tuplús program.
- Here, the user has a 5% discount on the purchase of a new motorcycle.
- Likewise, you can count on special assistance such as towing service.
- No handling fee for the first year.
- First, you can count on a discount on the purchase of the ticket office and season tickets.
- In turn, you can extend or decrease the term of your purchases or advances.
- Finally, you can also earn tuple points and exchange them for money or miles.
- With this type of card, the user has discounts and special gifts at Portal 80 stores.
- It also has a double ticket office to participate in the Portal 80 raffles and activity.
- Finally, you will have preferential access to the routes of Portal 80.
Requirements for the Application
Generally, to obtain any type of document, entities or organizations require or require certain documentation, in addition to the fulfillment of some steps. Applying for the Av Villas Credit Card is no exception, but don’t worry because we will list the requirements demanded below.
- First, the applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- You must also have credit experience.
- And finally, conditions apply.
- The equivalent rate is 9.25% EA
How to make the request?
Now, to give continuity to this article, it is up to us to explain in detail how to carry out or how to correctly apply for this card. Likewise, it is convenient to clarify that, requesting it is quite quick and easy.
First, they should know that this card can be requested by entering the official website of Av Villas, and can even be carried out through its App. It is important to note that through this application you can make inquiries and transactions online.
- Citizenship card.
- City of Issuance of the Certificate.
- First and middle names.
- First and second surname.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Permission for Banco Av Villas consult and report to a risk center and process the personal data provided.
Av Villas Credit Card Benefits
In another vein, for our team it has been important to include the different and numerous benefits offered by applying for the Av Villas Credit Card. However, it is also necessary to mention that it has some disadvantages.
- First of all, they are chip credit cards to provide security in transactions.
- Unify debts making Portfolio Purchase with a Rate from 0.74% NMV
- You can accumulate tuplet points to redeem on Aval trips or experiences.
- Also, you have the possibility to modify from the Av Villas Bank application, the number of installments for purchases and advances.
Things you can do with your Av. Villas Credit Cards
In another vein, and to end this article, it is up to us to mention through a brief list of certain and diverse characteristics of this particular type of card. Therefore, we invite you not only to continue but to finish with the reading.
- First, with each purchase made in commercial establishments, tuplus points are accumulated that can be redeemed for money or miles.
- All purchases made with the Classic MasterCard Credit Card have purchase protection for theft or damage.
- If the user buys for a single installment, no interest will be charged.
- If you obtain a Master Classic or Visa Classic credit card, you can have the benefit of paying the handling fee, only if the card has a balance at the time of the cut.
- Purchases made in national stores can be deferred for up to 36 months.
- Purchases made in international stores are automatically deferred to 36 months and cash advances up to 24 months.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Related articles that may interest you