It is quite unfortunate that you find yourself in need of having to know how to recover my Movistar number But they are things that happen! Whether it’s because your phone was stolen, you lost it, or the chip got damaged, you will find times when this guide will be your perfect company.
Next we are going to show you each of the steps so that you can recover your Movistar number (And a couple more tips for you to have in your favor!).
How to recover my Movistar number
When you need recover your Movistar number Keep in mind that you have to report the theft or loss where appropriate according to your location. Once the process is complete, you will find two options:
- Call * 611 and notify that you need to retrieve the Movistar line.
- Go to one of the branches of the company closest to your home with your identity document to verify your data and proceed with the recovery of your line.
How do I know the number of my Movistar cell phone?
Forget your Movistar cell phone number it is quite frequent, especially in the first months that we have a new line. If this happens to you, the most obvious thing would be to ask a family member or friend to let you call them and then give you the number.
However, this is not your only option! Next we are going to give you a couple of alternatives with which you will be able to know the number of your Movistar cell phone:
- Dial * # 61 #. After a couple of seconds you will find the number of your Movistar SIM card on your screen.
- Dial * # 67 #. As in the previous case, in a couple of seconds you will find the number of your Movistar SIM card on your screen.
- Call USSD code * 611 #. On your screen you will see that a menu appears, in which you must select option five to access Queries and Services. Once there, all you have to do is dial number one to find out your Balance and Number And you are ready!
What is Movistar
Movistar is a telecommunications company, a subsidiary of the Spanish multinational Telefónica. For many years the company operated under different names, such as «Miniphone» and «Unifón», but since 2005 it adopted the name Movistar as a result of its merger with «Movicom BellSouth».
Movistar introduced a new 3G or 3.5G coverage under HSDPA technology in 2007, starting with coverage in the Federal Capital and Greater Buenos Aires. Little by little, this coverage advanced to the main urban centers of the country, such as San Miguel de Tucumán, Córdoba, Rosario, Mendoza and provincial capitals.
At the end of 2017, Movistar it deployed its 4G + coverage in areas where it had already established 4G networks. By the beginning of the following year, this advanced coverage had already reached more than 70 cities with an LTE network.
What services does Movistar offer: How to recover my Movistar number
MovistarAs a telephone and internet company, it offers you an immense variety of services with which to enjoy its different opportunities. These services include:
- Bandwidth Internet.
- Individual television sets.
- Packaged television plans.
- A long distance phone plan nationwide.
- An international long distance phone plan.
- Local phone plans.
- International telephone plans.
- New rates and details for each one.
- New rates and the respective details for each one through line 113.
- Business phone plans.
- Postpaid offers.
- Prepaid plans.
- Plans for companies.
- Mobile Internet.
- Fixed rates to Movistar.
- Premium messaging.
- The details of the new rates for each plan.
- The details of the new rates for each service.
Services prepaidAs is easy to guess, they are all those products and plans that you must pay in advance for their activation. The main benefits of prepaid services are:
- Prepaid equipment, whether they are related to telephone, internet or television services.
- Reactivation of your All-in-One equipment.
- Different packages and combos so that you can talk and surf unlimitedly.
- Recharge your prepaid services and products to have free data whenever you need it.
To know the specifics of each of these services, you can enter the Movistar platform through this link.
In the case of postpaidOn the contrary, they are all services that are paid after use, and are cumulative. Due to this, its main benefits are composed of:
- The gig transfer service, which allows you to share your data with whoever you want.
- 500 minutes of international calls.
- Unlimited minutes of national calls.
- Movistar Cloud, a service that allows you to free up space on your cell phone.
- Movistar Play Lite, which allows you to enjoy novels, movies, series and more.
- The 4G network, which offers you the fastest internet in the world.
To know the specifics of each of these services, you can enter the Movistar platform by clicking here.
How to acquire a Movistar line
If you want purchase a Movistar line you will have to buy a chip through one of the following channels:
- In one of the branches or customer service centers of the company.
- With an authorized Movistar dealer.
- Through the Movistar online store.
Once you have obtained the chip, you will have to follow the process described below to activate the line:
- Insert the chip into your cell phone and make sure it begins to receive the Movistar 4G signal.
- Wait for the confirmation message to proceed with the activation.
- Restart your cell phone.
- Call * 611, where the operator will give you the company welcome message.
- Proceed with your recharge with the respective amount.
- And that’s it! Before you know it, you’ll see yourself calling and making use of the incredible services that your Movistar line.
How to check and recharge my Movistar balance
In case you need it check and recharge your Movistar balance, you will find several alternatives, one easier than the previous one.
For example, to do it from the mobile app or online service You must proceed as indicated here:
- Enter the app or the Mi Movistar online service.
- Enter your access data.
- Mark the mobile line you want to check and pay.
- Go to the query option.
- Look for the Consumption to Date section to review your summary.
- Find the link of Consumption Details to know the most recent.
- Ready! Now it only remains for you to go to the service of your bank or recharge by any of the other available channels.
On the other hand, you can also try making a call to the free service of telephone consultation. To do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Dial * 611 # from your Movistar line.
- You will receive the answering machine, which will indicate the number in the options menu that corresponds to the balance inquiry.
- Select the respective option and submit the data for your line.
- As simple as that! The operator will give you the necessary information so that you can proceed with your recharge by the most convenient means.
Finally, the alternative that we offer you in case of passing the other two, is by sending a text message to the free balance consultation service. If you want to proceed in this way, you will have to:
- Send a text message with the word BALANCE to 611.
- You will receive a text message that will contain the menu with the options of query. In this case, you must answer with the letter B.
- Respond to the following option according to what is indicated to you so that they send you the balance that you have in your favor.
- You finished! The telephone service will give you the necessary information so that you can proceed with your recharge by the most convenient means.
Benefits of being a Movistar customer
The benefits of being a Movistar customer They extend to each of the services you access, so here we are only going to mention the most general ones. If you want to know more about each of the particular benefits, you can always enter the Movistar website.
- Know your consumption and balances to date from your mobile devices.
- Manage your consumption easily and quickly with its various tools.
- Control your consumption to avoid spending your plan in one fell swoop.
- Understand the details of each consumption without having to go to an agency, using the Mi Movistar mobile application.
Request the number of a Movistar line, and of other telephony, it is quite recurrent since every day hundreds of people acquire new telephone lines and it is very frequent that most of them forget their new number.
Every day thousands of users are added to Movistar lines, to the point that it is almost the daily bread. A little less frequent (But no less important!) is when you lose your Movistar line, either because your phone was stolen, you lost it or the device was damaged.
Regardless of the reason, we hope this guide on how to recover my Movistar number.
Related articles that may interest you