When making a Bancolombia transaction through its application or online, you need your Bancolombia password. What happens if you forget it? You know how to recover the password of Bancolombia?
If you need to recover your password, you are in the indicated article, here we will explain what Bancolombia is, what services it offers, how to activate the Bancolombia password, how to recover the Bancolombia password, etc. So read on. Do not wait more.
How to recover the Bancolombia password
Forgot your Bancolombia password? You do not know how to recover the password of Bancolombia? Don’t worry, we’ll tell you what to do.
Well, Bancolombia offers you two alternatives when it comes to recovering your Bancolombia password. What are these two alternatives? Very good! Those two alternatives to which we refer are:
- The first is to generate it again via Virtual Branch People there you can change your password and then you must activate it by calling the telephone branch of Bancolombia
- Another option to recover your Bancolombia password is in person at the nearest branch, with your identity document and your debit card.
What is Bancolombia?
First, let’s learn more about Bancolombia. Bancolombia is a Colombian financial entity that was born in 1998 through the merger of Banco de Colombia and Banco Industrial Colombia, these two entities having a long history in the Colombian banking market.
For the year 2018, due to the number of clients, it is consolidated as the largest bank in Colombia, currently it has more than 14 million clients throughout the Colombian territory.
Currently, being the main Colombian bank, it has a portfolio of financial instruments adapted to the needs and demands of Colombians.
Already in the year 2020 Bancolombia had more than 634 branches throughout the Colombian territory, in addition to these 634 branches in Colombia it also has branches in Panama, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Peru and Guatemala.
What services does Bancolombia offer?
Do you know the services that Bancolombia offers to its clients? If you don’t know him yet, here we will tell you.
- Bancolombia offers a wide portfolio of accounts for both individuals and companies; such as: savings and current account, the savings account at hand, payroll account, account for pensioners, account for children among others.
- It also offers a variety of credit cards with the best rates and benefits.
- You have a wide credit portfolio where you can opt for loans for housing, vehicle, studies, businesses and others.
- Buying and selling dollars
- Being a Bancolombia client you can pay your taxes, social security, pay your bills, etc.
- You also have a variety of channels for your service, such as ATMs, the Bancolombia mobile application, a virtual branch, etc.
Types of accounts offered by Bancolombia
Do you know what accounts Bancolombia offers? As we have said before, Bancolombia is one of the main financial entities in Colombia, which is why it has a portfolio of financial instruments adapted to the needs of Colombians.
That is why we want to specify each of the Bancolombia accounts that you can access. Bancolombia offers:
- Savings and current accounts such as: preferential account, savings account, payroll account, current account, account for political campaigns
- It also offers pension account
- In addition to the aforementioned accounts, Bancolombia offers housing accounts, such as the AFC account and the programmed savings account.
- For children it has the Banconautas savings account
Something super important about Bancolombia accounts must be highlighted and it is surely one of the advantages that you can have in this bank, it is thatYou can open accounts abroad and this is because Bancolombia has several subsidiaries abroad.
Now it’s your turn to choose which Bancolombia account you want to open.
How to open an account in Bancolombia
First of all, we can tell you that opening an account in Bancolombia is a quick and very simple process to do. Currently Bancolombia has two alternatives for opening accounts, all this depends on the type of account you want
- The first option is through the Internet, however you can only open the savings account, payroll account and pension account through the Internet
- And the second option is in person at a Bancolombia agency.
Do you want to know the steps to follow to be able to open your account in Bancolombia? so let’s not wait any longer
As we said before, you can open your Bancolombia account online only if the account you want is a savings account, a payroll account or a pension account.
What do you need to open your Bancolombia account?
- You must first have a computer with an Internet connection
- Second, meet some requirements that depend on the type of Bancolombia account
Very well! To open your Bancolombia account you must follow a series of steps.
For the savings account the steps are:
- First enter the following link
- Then choose the plan of your savings account
- Now take a photo of your identity document
- To continue with the process, complete your personal data and the economic information that the system asks you for
- Once you complete your data, choose the delivery method to receive your debit card
- The next step is verification, to verify your information you will receive a validation code in a text message to the number you registered.
- To finish, create your four-digit password, this password is to use your debit card and be able to enter the virtual person branch and the Bancolombia mobile application
- Clever! You already have a Bancolombia savings account.
Now if the account you are going to open is payroll account The steps are similar to how to open the savings account, but unlike the previous step to take the photo of your identity document, you must enter the NIT of the company where you work.
And in the case of Pension Account you do not need to take the photo of your identity document, but the next step to enter your data you must register the NIT or name of the company in charge of your pension.
In person at a Bancolombia agency
Going personally to a Bancolombia agency is the other option you have to open a Bancolombia account, as we explained before, not all Bancolombia accounts can be opened online and therefore it is necessary to go to an agency.
Do you want to know what you have to do in this case? Good! here we go then
- First, go to the Bancolombia branch of your choice, if you want to know the one closest to you, click here
- Wait! I forgot, before going to the agency you must have at hand all the documents and requirements you need to open the account.
- Once at the chosen Bancolombia branch, request the help of one of the advisors so that you can open your account.
Types of loans offered by Bancolombia
The types of loans currently offered by Bancolombia are:
- The first type of credit are Consumer credit. For example; free investment credit, payroll for employees, FOPEP pensioners and pensioners with protection, crediágil, among others.
- Second type of credit: Business credit. Here are grouped credits agrofácil, Bancoldex, Ordinary Portfolio, Credipago, Finagro, Findeter and microcredit
- Third type of credit: Housing credit. Such as; housing credit, mortgage credit for Colombians abroad, non-family housing leasing and purchase of mortgage loan portfolio
- Fourth type of credit: Vehicle credit. You can opt for a credit for a new or used vehicle, to buy a motorcycle and financial vehicle leasing.
- And the fifth type of credit: credit for studies.
There are many types of credit that Bancolombia offers, so choose the one that best meets your expectations.
Requirements for a loan in Bancolombia
Now, Bancolombia, like any other Colombian banking entity, when you apply for a loan, will ask you for a series of documents and requirements. Do you want to know what these requirements are? Good!
- You must be between 18 and 74 years of age.
- Have your valid identity document
- The proof of residence of your current address
- A receipt from a domestic service where your home address is reflected
- Proof of work with less than 3 months
- If you are an independent worker, your independent labor certificate
- Personal references.
As we mentioned at the beginning, these are the general requirements to apply for a loan. Now, depending on the loan you want to apply for, you must add other requirements.
How to activate the Bancolombia key
Do you know how to activate the Bancolombia password? Calm! If you don’t know, we’ll explain it to you.
The first thing you should do is enter the Bancolombia website and search on the main screen Virtual Branch People You found it? if you found it click there
Now as it is the first time you create your Bancolombia password, you must enter a new user and click continue
The option will appear on the screen generate a personal key click there and now select the type of document and enter the number. do you follow me okay! let’s continue
Now with the virtual keyboard enter your Bancolombia password, you must enter it twice so that the system can confirm it and then click continue,
Finally, a message appears on the screen telling you that the new key is pending activation. How active? Very easy, contact the telephone branch. In the event that you cannot contact the Bancolombia telephone branch, I recommend that you go personally to the closest branch.
Benefits of being a Bancolombia client
Being a Bancolombia customer you enjoy the best services and products that you can find in a Colombian Bank, you can also opt for discounts and generate points for your purchases with your Bancolombia credit cards
You also have different customer service channels to be able to resolve all your requests and concerns about your Bancolombia financial instruments.
If you liked the article about how to recover my Bancolombia passwordWe invite you to continue reading us.
See you soon!
If you liked this article about the We recommend the following related articles:
Related articles that may interest you