Who wants quality services for their health? We are sure that all citizens of the world want to receive quality services in all areas of our lives, known as Process your Compensar quality certification in Colombia and enjoy the benefits it offers you.
Requirements for the Compensar certificate
To opt for the Compensar certificates, you must be affiliated, this procedure must be carried out through the advisor assigned to the company where you work, in the case of dependent workers, or also in the Compensar health service units, to independent workers and pensioners.
Compensar makes the following email available to the public, where they can be contacted by writing to email@example.com.
For all the conditions of Contributors (dependent, independent, pensioners), Spouse, Cohabitant, Student Children (0 to 25 years old), Children with disabilities, Parents, and additional relatives (grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles, brothers, nephews, grandchildren and great-grandchildren), must present:
- Registration Form of Companies to Compensate EPS, request it from the employer.
- Registration form and company news
- Single form of affiliation and news to the EPS
- Affidavit on the State of Health to the support of the single form of affiliation and news to the EPS, relating to all those registered in the State of health.
- Copy of the Identity Card of all those registered in the Return.
- Those minor workers must present permission from the Ministry of Social Protection.
- Attach a copy of the association agreement and a copy of the contract, those workers of Associated Work Cooperatives and SENA Apprentices.
The documents to present according to the affiliation condition:
- Income presumption
- Proof of payment
- Photocopy of the service contract
- Photocopy of Chamber of Commerce (for business owners)
- Proof of pensioner or payment of pension.
- Civil marriage certificate.
- Proof of common-law marriage (no time limit)
Children of any age (0 to 25 years):
- Birth certificate
Student children (between 18 and 25 years old):
- Evidence of schooling – The contributor must declare the reason for economic dependence.
Permanently disabled children (over 18 years of age):
- Proof of disability (issued by a treating specialist and validated by EPS) – The contributor must declare the reason for economic dependency.
Parents and relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity of the contributor (grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles, siblings, nephews, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren):
- Photocopy of document(s) with civil registration confirming the relationship.
- The contributor must declare the reason for economic dependence.
Steps to follow
To obtain the Compensar affiliation certificate, perform the following steps:
- access online transactions
- Click on the option «key request»
- Complete the requested information, do not leave spaces at the beginning or at the end.
- Click on «Search»
- It will show you a screen with personal information, review it
- Solve the captcha code
- Click on «Send»
- Check the acceptance of terms and conditions box.
- Press “OK”
- Answer the questions related to affiliation, “Accept”
- Successful operation
The link where you must assign the password that you will use for your account will be sent to your address or email.
If you have a username and password:
- Access to online transactions
- Complete the requested information and click on the «Login» button.
- Select the “Health” tab
- Select the certificate you want to issue from the options
- Complete the requested information
- Click on «Send»
- print the certificate
What is Compensate?
In the list of Family Compensation Funds in Colombia, we find Compensar, its main office is located in the city of Bogotá, with the characteristics of a compensation fund, it is a non-profit organization whose objective is to improve the quality of life of the working family, through health services with its EPS Health Promotion Entity, and plans or programs with affordable quotas that meet the standards of satisfaction, comfort and quality in the areas of recreation, sports and tourism , as well as programming for housing acquisition, among others.
Compensar, among its activities, places its greatest emphasis on sports training through its soccer, swimming, basketball, tennis, skating, bowling, and volleyball academies.
They have the Stadium Offset, located in the city of Bogota, with a capacity for 4500 visitors. Previously, this space was the headquarters of the Soccer Club Academy, whose professional soccer members participated in the First B Category.
In addition to football, they offer other sports disciplines in the Urban Recreation Center (CUR) where they are installed and operational: four (4) swimming pools of which there are two (2) Olympic size (one of them underground) and two (2) for children, a gym, golf course, basketball, tennis, ping-pong and an electronic games room, as well as a bike path.
Without forgetting, they also have a plaza for events, and in the food area four (4) restaurants and five (5) cafeterias.
What are its functions and services?
Compensar’s functions are based on the area of social protection, motivating the progress and social transformation of families, workers and companies, as a base team for prosperity and national well-being.
For these reasons, Compensar offers services to the contributor, their family nucleus and the business community as contributing entities to Social Security, complying with the redistribution of resources and the solidarity nature, characteristics of a Family Compensation Fund.
In the area of Health, Compensar offers the services of a Health Provider Entity, complying with the basic health services provided in the Mandatory Health Plan POS through its network of institutions and professionals with high quality in the provision of services, such as:
- Access to promotion and prevention sessions for a Healthy Life
- Direct access to comprehensive care for pregnant women
- Vaccination days included in the PAI Expanded Immunization Plan.
- Access to General and Specialized Medicine consultations.
- Support in emergencies in the Hospital Network.
- Support in clinical laboratory, radiology, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and scan services.
- Access to therapeutic treatments in physical, respiratory and language therapy.
- Preventive consultations for oral health
- Support in the area of occupational health.
- Attention to traffic or work accidents, with recovery advice to SOAT or ARP,
- Access to hospitalization and surgery.
- Access to medicine delivery
- Access to economic benefits for contributors: paternity and maternity leave and sick leave.
In order to expand the benefits of the Mandatory Health Plan (POS), Compensar offers coverage under the complementary care plan.
- Allowing access to services under alliances with pharmaceutical providers and specialized professionals.
- Diagnostic care, prior authorization, for specialties such as Cardiology, Ultrasound, Obstetric Ultrasound, Vascular Ultrasound (Duplex or Dopler), Gastroenterology, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance, Tac (Tomography), Radiology (Rx), Urology.
Also, Compensar offers counseling and financing for facial surgery, prior approval of a line of credit.
Why do I need the Compensar quality certificate?
He Quality Certificate, guarantees compliance with the standards established in each of the processes that make up the Quality Management System under ISO 9001:2008, generates trust and security in users, partners and suppliers of whoever holds it.
Enjoying an affiliation to an EPS, in addition to being an obligation in many cases, is covered with great importance, since we have no control over emergency health situations, in which it is essential to have it due to the unscheduled expenses it brings a health problem.
In the case of Compensar, in addition to health services, it offers us the opportunity to plan family vacations, as well as to be members or to develop ourselves in the practice of a sport, and how can we forget the home purchase plans, in short, there are so many the benefits that it is better to be affiliated with and enjoy them.
Question 1: I have membership in another EPS, can I join Compensar?
Answer 1: According to the law, affiliation to only one EPS is allowed.
Question 2: Can I have a breast lift surgery by Compensar?
Answer 2: It is possible with prior approval of a line of credit, for basic health services, it is not allowed by law.
Question 3: Can I enroll my 24-year-old son in Compensar?
Answer 3: The Law indicates that children over eighteen (18) years of age and under twenty-five (25) years of age must have full-time student status, which prevents them from working and therefore being economically dependent on the contributor.
ohProcess your Compensar quality certification in Colombia and enjoy the benefits it offers you!
Related articles that may interest you