Learning is something really important in our lives. Every day we must dedicate a few hours of our time to grow as people. Would you like to continue and advance a little more with your personal and professional training? We know that learning something new is extremely valuable, that’s why we leave you the Requirements to study on the Seine.
What is the Seine?
Have you heard of the Seine? Do you know what it is?
The Seine is the National Service of Learning. Every year, thousands of people come to this institution to continue their training. The registration time is several days, therefore, you must be prepared to achieve the registration and not have any setbacks.
It offers different training options that constitute an important support both for the beneficiaries of the different courses, as well as for employers who are looking for qualified and trained technical personnel.
The first thing you should do is collect a series of important requirements for your registration.
Requirements to enter
- Photocopy of ID.
- Defined military situation (indicate card number and military district).
- Qualifications certificate for the last year approved.
- To enter the courses of technicians and technologists, the approval of grade 11 must be accredited and the original proof of the results of the State exam must be presented.
- In the event that the applicant is presented by a company, entity or organization, he must demonstrate that he has the corresponding sponsorship or the agreement of intention, signed by it.
How to sign up?
Now, how should you register for the Seine?
Below we explain in detail what you must do if you want to opt for Sena registrations.
- First, check the course offerings.
- Second, take a closer look at the program that you like the most.
- Formalize your registration.
- Enter the requested information.
- Certify that you meet the entry requirements.
- Enter your registration details.
- Course offer.
- Enter the portal of the Seine.
- You will see a form where you can consult the technical careers, short courses, virtual training and company training, as well as the city where you want to study.
- In case you are interested in a type of training, click on «All types of training» and a menu with the options will be displayed.
- Choose the one that interests you the most and then write your city in the box «In which city do you prefer to study?» Click search.
If you want to know what is offered in your city write where you live and leave the rest blank. In this way, all the available educational offer will appear.
- Find out well with the program that catches your attention.
Once you click, a table with the summary information of the program is displayed. To see the detail you must click on see more.
You will be able to choose another program as a second option in case you cannot access your main program. If so, you will be selected for the second program only if you are not selected for the first option.
- Formalize by clicking the button «Inscription«, which will be enabled if the registration dates are valid.
If “Company Training” appears, it is because the course can only be taken by the employees of the requesting company. If you are not an employee of the company, you will not be able to access the course.
- If you are already registered, enter the information requested. Otherwise, choose the option «Register» in Sofía Plus.
- Verify that you meet the entry requirements.
- Fill out the job and occupational information survey of the applicant.
- Enter the identity number and password with which you are registered.
In the Seine you can find two types of training: Graduated and complementary.
Both the degree and the complementary one have face-to-face, virtual or combined teaching modalities depending on the program and training center.
There is also training for companies, which is taught according to the needs of entrepreneurs.
What does in-person, virtual or combined mean? How do I know which one to choose?
They are short courses that are carried out in the different training centers. Registrations will be according to availability of the training center.
They are totally virtual courses, that is, from a computer. They last between 40 and 80 hours. The student develops activities in the company of a tutor, who will guide them throughout the educational process. There are at least 250 virtual courses and registrations are permanent.
As its name suggests, it is a teaching method that includes classroom activities and through a computer. It depends on the type of training to choose.
- If I already have a title, can I register?
If you already have a degree in the Seine, you can study again if:
You are a technician, you can take a technical or technological program.
If you are a technologist, you can take a technological specialization.
- When are the next registrations?
This week are the registrations on the WEB page.
Then comes the selection phase. That is, consultation and application of phase I tests. It runs from September 26 to October 1.
- What are the hours that are offered?
Sena knows that many of his students divide their time between work, home and study. It is for this reason that the following schedules were established:
- Day between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Tomorrow between 6:00 am and 12:30 pm
- Late between 12:30 and 6:30 pm
- Mixed (Weekend and holidays) Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 7:00 to 5:00 pm
- Night between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Early morning between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am
- Virtual It depends on the user
- How do I register on the page if I have not done so yet?
We leave you the following tutorial to facilitate the registration.
Don’t waste time and run NOW to sign up. Follow the steps and gather the Requirements to enroll in the Seine. Your education is worth everything.
Related articles that may interest you