Taxes within a country are a fundamental part of its development. In turn, it allows to exercise control within the economic agreements for the country.
In turn, this system of collection and support of the state has been implemented over the years. AND manages to be one of the main methods administration and support for a country.
Since these are pre-established in the local laws of each country. You will already know that part of the support of the state It comes from the different taxes or tax rates of the products.
In Ecuador currently there is a very peculiar and interesting way of not directly collecting these taxes. This nation has the Simplified Tax Regime (RISE).
That is why we urge our readers to stay with us and enjoy a practical and simple informative guide on this topic. In addition, we will be sharing different tips and recommendations to carry out the process of your RISE.
What is RISE?
To understand this whole topic it is extremely important that you handle all the terms. The Simplified Tax Regime (RISE) It can be defined as a voluntary registration scheme.
Which has as its function or objective replace the payment of VAT and Income Tax in exchange for monthly installments. In addition, another of its objectives is to change or reshape the tax culture of the Ecuadorian nation.
Turn the same simplify the work of different government entities who are in charge of administering the already established methods of tax collection. That is why this modern form of collection becomes much more effective.
How to know my RISE
Currently the RISE platform has different ways to check your account balance and information. Remember that this collection method belongs to the Internal Revenue System (SRI).
So to enjoy this payment method You must be registered within the SRI. Also remember that registration within this platform is mandatory to declare yourself as a taxpayer.
This regime has different ways of processing and consulting it. That is why we will show you through a few simple steps how to do it quickly and successfully.
The SRI requests that to process and consult the RISE you must meet the following requirements:
- Count as a natural person.
- Do not have an income capital exceeding 60 thousand USD annually. In the event that this low dependency ratio, the income capital must not exceed the Income Tax levied. Remember that this rate is 0% annually.
- Not having as work the performance of restricted activities.
- Not staying with withholding agents in the last 3 years.
Remember that these requirements They will be subject to change adapting to the activities of the citizen. We urge readers to contact SRI offices for more information on the requirements.
Step by Step
Through the following steps you can complete the Rise process:
- Perform pre-registration via the web, there you will provide different personal and work data to register with the SRI.
- You will proceed to fill in the fields of the form provided by the platform.
- You must print the receipt along with the messages mentioned on the page.
- Deliver the return or receipt at the taxpayer service windows of the SRI that is closest to your residence.
Cost of the procedure
Recently A new modality has been implemented for the payment of the procedure. It consists in adapting to the type of user of the SRI and which can be consulted at the following link: SRI consultation.
Offices where to process the RISE
The completion of the RISE process it cannot be done at any SRI office. For this reason they have been enabled SRI taxpayer service windows which we will specify some of those that exist in the national territory below:
- BOLÍVAR – GUARANDA
Address: GARCÍA MORENO Y 7 DE MAYO
Phones: (03) 2550733 (03) 2550734 (03) 2550635
- CAÑAR – AZOGUES
Address: BARTOLOME SERRANO 7-14 BETWEEN BENIGNO MALO AND JULIO MARÍA MATOVELLE
Phones: (07) 2240124 (07) 2240147
- ESMERALDAS – ATACAMES
ATACAMES SINGLE WINDOW
Address: MAIN ROAD, IN FRONT OF THE ESTRELLA DEL MAR EDUCATIONAL UNIT COD. POSTCARD 080305
Phones: 1700 774 774
- GALAPAGOS – SAN CRISTÓBAL
SAN CRISTOBAL AGENCY
Address: ALSACIO NORTHIA AND MANUEL J. COBOS, NEXT TO LA INMACULADA CHURCH
Phones: (05) 2520128 (05) 2520011
- GUAYAS – DAULE
SINGLE WINDOW OF DAULE
Address: PADRE AGUIRRE Y SUCRE ESQUINA, NEXT TO THE VIRTUAL LIBRARY, MUNICIPALITY OF DAULE
- IMBABURA – IBARRA
Address: FLORES 6-59 BETWEEN BOLÍVAR AND SUCRE
Phones: (06) 2955031 (06) 2957045
- MORONA SANTIAGO – MACAS
Address: AV. MAY 24 AND GABINO RIVADENEIRA, CORNER
Phones: (07) 2700138 (07) 2701559
AGENCY EL COCA
Address: AV. OCTOBER 9 AND PUTUMAYO
Phones: (06) 2860666 (06) 2860822 (06) 2860890
- PICHINCHA – CAYAMBE
SINGLE WINDOW CAYAMBE
Address: TERÁN 702 Y SUCRE IN FRONT OF THE CENTRAL PARK, INSIDE THE MUNICIPALITY FACILITIES
Phones: 1700 774 774
You will surely wonder what benefits the RISE has that makes it so popular and why so many people switch to this tax regime. Below we will tell you the benefits offered by RISE:
- Free of declarations: This benefit will avoid possible expenses when filling in forms or hiring a manager to carry out the process.
- Invoice deliveries are not made: In contrast, an accreditation or proof of purchase or sale certified by the SRI is granted.
- No withholdings apply: Due to the fact that invoices are not delivered at the cost of VAT or income tax, no withholdings are applied.
- Without accounting: this will not be mandatory for this option.
- Benefit for membership in the IESS: For each employee within the payroll and who is within the IESS will be discounted up to 5%. Applies for an accumulated annual fee up to the maximum of 50%.
- Easy payment of taxes: For this, a fixed fee is stipulated appropriate to the affiliate’s income capital for the collection of a monthly fee.
Who cannot get the RISE
If the following activities are carried out, you will not be able or the granting of the RISE will be restricted:
- Be a Stockbroker.
- Do some kind of propaganda or publicity.
- Store products deposited for third parties.
- Organize shows or shows.
- Belonging to customs agents.
- Provide or produce goods and services taxed with the tax on special consumption.
- Market or distribute fuel.
- Casino businesses, bingo halls, game rooms or betting centers.
- Agricultural nature.
- Furniture leasing.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar