take a trip to Spain It can represent a dream for many people since it is considered a country with many attractions. Spain is stable in many ways and that is one of the reasons why it is the favorite destination for many.
If you are in a position to make a trip to Spain, do not hesitate to undertake this experience. In this installment we tell you how to get the Spanish passport. You want Renew passport?
How to get the passport for the first time?
Steps to follow
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT:
If you want to make an appointment to get your passport for the first time, here are the steps to follow:
- First thing, make an appointment in the online dating application through this link.
Request an appointment to get the passport renewal.
Request the appointment by theft, loss or damage of the passport.
- Then choose which service you want to request in addition to the day and time you want. When you have finished you will receive an email with the account password, there you will also find the pages where you can enter and check all the documentation and the collections to process the visas in an ideal way.
The password will be used to request new appointments and if you forget it later, the system allows you to generate a new one.
- Now go to Consulate General of Spain when it’s your appointment. Do not forget to bring the specific documents and collections for your application.
- In a period of approximately 21 days you will be given your passport.
If you are part of the people who are not registered in the registration register, you can register the same day you go to your appointment.
This type of procedures demands punctuality therefore, if 30 minutes have passed and you did not arrive at the scheduled appointment, it will be canceled and you will have to request a new one.
The first thing you should do is request an appointment as we indicated above. It is important to remember that the appointment must be requested with enough anticipation time. If you already have your appointment, now you have to prepare the following:
- Application or printed petitionComplete and signed by the applicant.
- You must have proof of payment of consular fees.
- Three updated photos 4×4 size. Frontal and on a white background.
- Valid identity document. In the case of a minor, bring the documents of both parents, both the copy and the original.
- Original and copy of the birth certificate issued by the Spanish Civil Registry.
- Evidence that demonstrates the Spanish nationality.
In addition to the documents mentioned above in other countries, consular registration as a resident or registration in the Spanish Registration Registry is requested.
How to get the renewal?
Requirements to renew the passport
You want Renew passport?
If you are Spanish, you must be registered in the Matriculation Registry. If you want to do the process, you must go to the consular office with the documents described below:
- First thing, have request an appointment to renew your passport.
- Have a valid ID, expired passport or birth certificate.
- Photos recent, white background, 4×4 and front.
- For disabled people they have the possibility of being accompanied by a representative.
- Proof of payment of consular fees.
There are countries that require you to download a renewal application to be completed and signed accordingly. It is advisable request the appointment with a few months to go before the expiration of the document. This process is done personally and in some situations additional documents may be needed.
If for any reason one of the parents is not in R: Dominican when you are going to make the application you must present the authorization to the Spanish authorities (notary, commissioner, or consulate) it will have to be original and a copy since if you present the copy they will return you the original document.
Renewal of minors
If you are going to renew a minor’s passport or process it for the first time are the following:
When the applicant be underage and you do not have an identification document, you will have to bring your birth certificate. The birth certificate must be submitted by the Civil Registry with an age of less than six months.
If you are a minor and want to opt for renewal, you must bring your old passport in addition to these requirements:
- Permission from the person who has custody of the minor On the other hand, the link of the legal guardian with the minor must be confirmed, even for the disabled.
- receipts for consular fees.
- Photography with white background.
If, on the contrary, the person interested in doing the process has a DNI or identity document, what they will need to obtain the passport is:
- DNI or valid identification document.
- consent document by the representative of the minor or the person who has legal guardianship.
- confirm relationship between the representative and the applicant.
- 4×4 photography.
- Proof of payment of consular fees.
The Spanish passport is considered one of the documents with stronger in the world. It is attributed to the benefits that this document offers to those who request it. among these we have:
- Help with travel and migration procedures, with this document you will be able to get rid of the problems that entering Spanish territory can cause.
- transport card, the municipal register and even your identity document that accredits you as a Spanish citizen.
- Spain offers help to returned Spaniards and affiliation to social security, if the case of change of residence to this country is presented.
- Prevent being prejudiced somewhere in the world.
As you will see, the benefits that you will have when obtaining your Spanish passport are extensive.
Another of the generosities of this document is prove identity and nationality of Spaniards who are outside of Spain.
What is the period of validity of the Spanish passport?
The validity of this passport depends on several scenarios:
- For the children five and underits duration is 2 years.
- People from thirty years of age or less when the expedition is made, will have 5 years of validity.
- If you have more than thirty yearsthe passport has 10 years of validity.
For disabled people, the validity of the passport is determined by the representative or the institution that is responsible for the applicant.
If the applicant lose passport It is required to make a formal complaint so that you can later request the document again. If your passport was lost while outside of Spain, the Spanish embassy in that country is able to process a permit or provisional passport. In this article Renew passport The information will be much easier for you.
In summary, it is very important to be up to date with the precautions in case you need to process the Spanish passport, since if you do, you can save time and money It is moments of urgency where you need this document.
Click on the following link for more information and go to section «Passport“.
How to process the registration to the Spanish Matriculation Registry?
to do the Registration process in the Spanish Matriculation Registrythe applicant must go to the consular office closest to his residence and will require the following documentation:
- Completely fill the Application for registration in the Consular Registration Registry sign and print it.
- DNI or other document proving identity From applicant.
It is important to know that the requirements of this process will vary depending on the country where the person makes the request, for this reason the applicant must make sure they have the correct information provided by the embassy and consulates.
Thanks for reading us! Follow the steps to Renew Passport.
Related articles that may interest you