Apply for Dipa Card, whose initials refer to Andalusian Teaching Staff Identification Document, it represents great benefits to those who obtain it. In this regard, we invite you to continue with us, so that you learn more about this topic.
In this sense, we have prepared for you this information that will help you understand what Dipa is, who can request it, how to request this card, how it is renewed and what its advantages are.
What is Dipa?
Apply for Dipa Card, it is a very simple procedure to carry out. In this sense, DIPA are an acronym that means Andalusian Teaching Staff Identification Document and those who become creditors of it, will enjoy a series of beneficiaries that we will comment on later.
It should be noted that, through the website of the Identification Document of the Andalusian Teaching Staff, is an application whose access is aimed at teachers (temporary, labor, staff on commission) and other staff working in schools attached to the Junta de Andalucía. Said workers must be in the condition of assets and be occupying a vacant position.
In this regard, said portal has been enabled to request and obtain physically and digitally the Document Identification of the Andalusian Teaching Staff (DIPA). This document provides teaching accreditation, to have free access to national cultural centers and to enjoy discounts in international museums, as well as to be able to carry out administrative procedures, through the use of a digital form.
Who Can Apply for the Dipa Card?
For Apply for Dipa CardYou must be a career civil servant, that you are practicing and are permanent staff of teaching bodies, as long as you have not been permanently withdrawn from an Andalusian teaching center.
In addition, those temporary teachers or personnel who are on intercommunity service commission are included, provided that at the time of making the request, they are active and occupying a vacant position.
In the case of interim, they may request the DIPA card, whenever they have an appointment two months before making the request. However, you will only be awarded one electronic card which can be downloaded in PDF format.
It should be noted that the electronic document is really a duplicate, however it will enjoy the same benefits as the physical card granted to teachers with fixed charges.
How to Apply for the Card?
Apply for Dipa Card It has become a question that many users ask themselves and sometimes, since they do not know how to access it. Here we show you, in a very simple way, how to do it:
- First, you must access the Teaching Portal established by the Junta de Andalucía, Conserjería de Educación y Deporte, so click on this link to enter. For this purpose, you must have a username and password.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then a window will appear where you will have to click on “physical card”
- From then on, follow the instructions on the page. It should be noted that, it will ask you for a Photography (Make sure it is recent), complete your personal data, among others.
- When you select the image you want to be displayed as a photo for your ID and make the adjustments to the image size, the system will activate a button “Apply for DIPA“,
- Then it will show you the address where the card will be sent. It should be noted that, generally, this address coincides with the center where the teacher renders his service.
- Then you will have the option to return to the main menu, where it will indicate the shipping status and it will show you a reference number of the managed card.
- While the physical card (approximately a month if, it is managed before holidays), you will have the option to download the card temporarily.
- In the same menu where a physical card is requested, press the option “Temporary Card“.
- Once you have completed the previous step, the option to save or open the PDF document. In that sense, we recommend that you save it on your computer so that you can print it whenever you want.
Information of interest
Refering to DIPA physical card, we tell you that there are two classes: one aimed at teachers in public schools attached to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports and another is awarded to teachers from centers arranged with the Education Administration of the Junta de Andalucía.
The difference is that DIPA card assigned to public teachers, will be associated with a coordinate matrix, which may be blocked, unblocked or canceled by the user. For other teachers, this option will not be available.
In that sense, coordinate matrix It is a security mechanism to allow or prevent access to administrative procedures carried out through the digital signature.
It should be noted that, you can only manage a card for each school year and while it is in the shipping process, you will only have the option of obtaining a temporary card digitally.
It should be noted that the electronic card has the same validity as the physical oneSo do not worry if you have not received the physical card yet, since you will enjoy all the benefits while it arrives at your educational center.
For its part, physical card is sent to the school (In any case, the portal indicates the address where they will send it to you). and the digital is obtained through the web portal and can be downloaded by the user. In addition to the above, temporary cards do not have a coordinate matrix.
How to carry out the renewal?
To the apply for Dipa Card, you will obtain an accreditation whose validity is ten (10) years. After that time, you must carry out the corresponding renewal. Unlike what many believe, this management must be carried out on your own and it is not the responsibility of the educational center to manage it.
In this regard, you do not have to worry, the procedure is very simple. You can do it at any time and in the comfort of your home. Here are the steps to renew it:
- Enter the portal that we indicate (DIPA Web Portal).
- You request to be issued another card.
- Then you will have to wait about a month so that it reaches the center that you have given as the delivery address.
- Ready, as simple as that No extra paperwork and you will process it whenever you want.
- When have the new card, you will be able to enjoy the benefits that it offers you.
In addition to the above, we suggest that you request renewal when it does not coincide with holidays or vacation times. This is because if you do it on those dates, your card may take longer than expected.
However, if you are temporary or temporary staff, the validity of your card will only be for the duration of the academic period. It should be noted that if you are in that condition, you will not be able to request renewal, unless there is a vacancy.
What should I do if I lose my DIPA card?
To the apply for Dipa Card and obtain the corresponding document, it may happen that the same get lost or deteriorate. Therefore we suggest that block your card temporarily through the DIPA portal.
You can also communicate telematic form (Web portal of the Ministry of Education) to the Human Resources Office of the educational center its loss, deterioration or theft. In this regard, they will generate a new card for you, which will be valid as of its new issue.
You must bear in mind that with the cancellation of the previous document, the coordinate matrix will also be without effect. Although the previous procedure is not complicated, it is recommended preserve the DIPA Card in a safe place.
Apply for Dipa Card It will grant you a series of benefits that will allow you to visit different museums or cultural centers without having to pay. The above is of great value to raise cultural and spiritual values and value our historical heritage. Here are some of them.
- Free entry to museums and national institutions attached to the Ministry of Culture and the National Institute of Performing Arts and Music.
- Access at no cost to Andalusian museums and institutions, within which the following stand out: general, archaeological, Fine Arts, ethnographic, monographic and archaeological ensembles museums.
- Teacher accreditation. This document can also be used to certify that you are part of the teaching body of an educational center in Spain, that is, it serves as a work card.
- Obtain the digital signature on the teaching portal. The digital signature will allow you to carry out signature procedures before the Ministry of Education in Spain. For this purpose, all you have to do is use the code that appears on the card
- Get a discount on the entrance fee to museums in other European countries, such as Italy.
We hope that the above information has been of interest to our readers and in case of doubts regarding the procedure, we recommend that you go to the link on the Junta de Andalucía, since there, you will surely find more guidance.
“Apply for your DIPA Card and enjoy the cultural events”
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar