To the Apply for a Large Family Card, the family group and each of its members will be able to obtain a series of economic and tax benefits. By virtue of the foregoing, we have prepared this article to facilitate the understanding of this procedure. So we invite you to stay with us.
Next, you can learn more about large families, what is the card that can be obtained that condition, what are the required documents, how and where it is processed, its renewal, among other aspects that are of great importance that you know about this subject.
For Apply for a Large Family Card, you should know if you and your family qualify as such. About the large family It is one that is made up of one or two ancestors who have at least three sons or daughters, regardless of whether they are common or not.
It should be noted that, to become a creditor of this family condition, its members must process a card or individual card. The same is for those who are over 14 years old. Although this management must be carried out in the autonomous community of residence, its validity is national.
In this regard, we will tell you that initially in Spain large families consisted of four children. Nevertheless from the year 1994, this cataloging criterion was made more flexible, currently reaching at least 3 children. In addition, there are two kinds of large families, namely:
- general: made up of 3 to 4 children. However, this category is obtained if it is a family group consisting of two children, where one is disabled.
- Special: families with 5 or more children. In addition to the previous consideration, if there are four children and three of them come from childbirth, permanent foster care or adoption, they will also be considered as a large family.
Despite the aforementioned criteria, it should be considered that the children are not older than 21 years, unless they are disabled or unable to enter the labor field. In any case, we suggest that you consult the official website of the Ministry of Health, if you want to know more about the requirements that must be met to be considered as large family.
What is the Large Family Card?
It is an official document, which is valid throughout the Spanish territory. To this end, a series of requirements must be met to request this accreditation, which guarantees a series of family advantages.
In that sense, Apply for Large Family Card generates a series of benefits, among which are the tax benefits and bonuses.
For this purpose, later we will give you some guidelines, so that you can carry out this procedure, which is very easy to do. So we invite you to continue reading.
Documents for the Card Application
Apply for a Large Family Card, It requires the presentation of a series of documents that will allow the authorities in charge of issuing the card to accredit this condition to the family group that requests it. Next, we inform you what they are:
- Fill the Annex I, called Application for Issuance of Large Family Title.
- Fill in the Annex II, which refers to the Responsible Income Statement.
- Consign the Original and Photocopy of the Family Book.
- Deliver the Original and a copy of the Parents’ ID.
- In the event that any of the ascendants is a widower, send the Death certificate of the Spouse.
- For children over 21 and under 26, you must present the Certificate of Studies or failing that, the original and a copy of the current course enrollment.
- When the children are over 21 years of age or are unusual children, the Certificate of Coexistence.
- In the case of ascendants who are divorced or separated, attach the Divorce ruling and the Regulatory Agreement for the custody of children.
In situations of de facto separations:
- Record the Regulatory agreement, issued by a court and the Certificate of Coexistence, where it is stated the children that are counted within the family group.
I stop the cases of de facto relationships:
- Certificate of coexistence, where it is stated that the couple has lived together for at least 2 years.
- If the children are studying outside the residence declared by the family, it will be necessary to present the Certificate of Coexistence where it is proven that he lives in the same place of residence as his family.
For situations not covered in the previous statements, we suggest you do the consult the competent authorities of your locality, through direct service channels, without resorting to intermediaries.
How to make the request?
To apply for a Large Family Card, you currently have two options. That is, of face-to-face or through the Internet. In that sense, both alternatives will lead you to obtain said accreditation and they will request the same documents that we indicated previously. What’s more This procedure is free from the collection of fees.
If you select the face-to-face mode, these are the steps you should follow:
- Request an appointment. Given the health situation caused by the Coronavirus infection, each Autonomous Community is limiting the daily care of users, so it is important that you request an appointment in advance. In this regard, you must request it by Internet or through the telephone number 012
- Once the date is set, you can go personally or an authorized person with the consignment of a written authorization signed by the owner. For this purpose, you must respect the corresponding sanitary measures.
- Fill in and sign the Annexes I and II (before indicated)
- Consign the aforementioned documents.
If you have selected the virtual or telematic option, you must go to the official portal of the Community closest to the town, where you will select within the available procedures, Request for Large Families Title. In any case, here are some indications:
- They may ask you to create a username and password. In addition, they will ask you for an email where you can receive notifications or to make inquiries.
- Make sure to scan your documents in the format they require (for example: in PDF or image formats), since you will surely have to send it electronically, so you can manage your request.
- Follow the instructions that the portal informs you step by step.
Once you get the Certification of Large Families, you and your family group, you can get your individual card. In this sense, we indicate the corresponding requirements below:
- Enter the DNI or NIE.
- Request signed by the owner or interested party in case of being over 18 years old.
- In this regard, we leave you a link of the Madrid’s community, for you to get more guidance.
Where to make the request?
Apply for Large Family CardIt will depend on the locality where the family group is domiciled. In this sense, each Autonomous Community has its own Web portal where they specify the addresses, service channels and hours, as well as the documents necessary for processing.
In any case, do not worry about the procedure you have to carry out, since in all the towns in Spain, they are very similar and the accreditation criteria It is standardized, in such a way that, by entering what is required and if the family qualifies, they will be able to obtain the Large Family title.
Considering the aforementioned, we consider it convenient to explain the Benefits to be obtained, when the Large Family Card. We will state them below:
- Tax deductions for the Income Declaration.
- Get the Electricity social bond.
- Tax exemption for applications or renewals of DNI or passport.
- Access to scholarships and grants in study centers.
- Discounts in the transport service.
- Free or discounted access to museums and cultural centers.
- Facilities for acquisition or remodeling of homes.
- Aids by birth.
- Tax reduction by vehicle registration. Among other benefits.
Renewal of the Large Family Card
To the Apply for Large Family CardYou must bear in mind that this title may expire when certain circumstances occur, such as is the case when any of the children turn 21 years old. Due to the above, it is necessary to carry out the corresponding renewal so that you can obtain said card again.
It should be noted that, although the rest of the family will still keep the benefit, there are other circumstances in which it will be necessary to update the family accreditation:
- In case of birth or death of family members.
- Changes of address or place of residence.
- Category change (from general to special or vice versa)
- Review of grade of DISCAPACITY.
- 21 years of age of the children. If you are still studying, you will be able to enjoy this benefit until you reach the age of 26, unless you are disabled or unable to work.
In any case, it is advisable to carry out the renewal three months in advance, before the title reaches its expiration date, since sometimes the response time of the instances in charge of the renewal may take a long time.
We hope that this article has been useful to guide our readers about obtaining the Large Family card.
The title of Large families, builds to raise the quality of life of the people!
Related articles that may interest you