Are you a sports lover and a customer of Decathlon stores? Then you must Apply for the Decathlon Card. With it you can not only obtain the benefits of a credit card, but also discounts and financing that are adjusted to your needs.
With the Decathlon Card you can opt for exclusive discounts in the Decathlon network of stores, both physical and online. And with this, acquire sports products from your favorite brands, local and international, at cheaper prices. What are you waiting for, keep reading.
Do not stop! Continue reading!
What is Decathlon?
Decathlon is a sports store that aims to sustainably bring the power of sport to everyone, everywhere. This store was born from seven sports enthusiasts who, gathered in a parking lot in Englos, France, changed the way they manufacture and sell sports products..
The first store was opened in Lille France in 1976 by Michel Leclercq and today they have a global presence. Decathlon remains focused on designing the best products at the best prices, innovating in quality and performance..
The expansion of Decathlon was made 10 years later in Germany (1986), then began a series of expansions that are described below:
- Spain in 1992
- Italy in 1993
- Belgium in 1997
- Portugal and the United Kingdom in 1999
- Brazil in 2001
- China in 2003
- India in 2009
- Taiwan in 2012
- Hong Kong in 2013
- Malaysia and Singapore in 2016
Today the company has more than 87,000 employees of 80 different nationalities and continues with its expansion process. In India, Decathlon products can be purchased directly through their stores, following the change in India’s FDI policy and the approval of Decathlon in February 2013.
In late 2016, an online delivery service was introduced in Tunisia in preparation for the opening of its first store in Tunisia. Which opened in November 2017 in the commercial center of the city of Tunis in Tunis. In April 2018, a second location was inaugurated in the country located in La Marsa.
By February 2017, they opened the first store in Bogotá, Colombia, in the Parque La Colina shopping center. In July 2017, Decathlon entered the Philippine market with a location at the Festival Mall in Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa, and in Tiendesitas, Pasig City.
By August 2017, the company announced that it would open its first Canadian store in Brossard, Quebec in the spring of 2018. In November 2017, Decathlon entered the Indonesian market.
By April 2018, the company announced that it would open its first store in Kiev, Ukraine, in the first months of 2019. In January 2019, the company announced that it would open 9 stores in Ireland, starting in Ballymun, north of Dublin. These shops include a skating rink, a bicycle circuit and an artificial turf field..
In April 2019, the company opened its first store in Hanoi, Vietnam. Another store was opened in Ho Chi Minh City in May 2019. The company also returned to the United States, opening a store in Emeryville, California.. Decathlon used to operate several stores near Boston between 1999 and 2006.
In July 2019, the retail giant opened its first store in Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh. In October 2019, the retail giant opened its first store in Qormi, Malta. By December 2019, “Decathlon” arrived in Serbia by opening its first store in Belgrade. In November 2020, the first Decathlon store was opened in Riga, Latvia.
Large shops and online facilities
Each store has a wide range of sporting goods, generally distributed in large areas whose average is 4,000 square meters. Decathlon Group markets its products under more than 20 brands and its research and development facilities are located throughout France..
There the company develops its product designs, registering up to 40 patents per year. This benefits the 1,647 Decathlon stores that currently exist around the world, in almost 1,000 cities in 57 countries..
Online delivery has been introduced in Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mainland China, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and recently Egypt, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and parts of Canada (Ontario and Quebec).
What is the Decathlon Card?
It is a financial instrument that allows holders to borrow funds to pay for goods and services with merchants that accept credit cards.. This is on the condition that cardholders return the borrowed money, along with interest, before the billing expiration date.
The Decathlon card is a MasterCard credit card operated by Oney, a financial group with 18 years of experience. The Decathlon Card allows you to buy in all merchants that accept MasterCard, as well as promotions in Decathlon stores.
Requirements to Apply for the Decathlon Card
The requirements for Apply for the Decathlon Card are as follows:
- ID card / NIE.
- Bank receipt containing your full name.
- Bank account, of which you are the holder and whose number you must provide for Oney to charge the payment of your receipts. The account must be at least 3 months old without any exception.
- Receipt of payment of your last payroll.
How to Apply for the Decathlon Card?
For Apply for the Decathlon Card frombes enter the Oney official website and I gotFill out the form with the requested data. Then you must send the requirements that we indicated above. The steps to request it are:
- Complete the form via the web.
- Print and sign the application form.
- Send the form and requirements by post to Oney.
Advantages of Applying for the Decathlon Card
A credit card is a convenient financial product that can be used for everyday purchases like gas, food, and other goods and services.. It can also be a great resource for buying expensive items like televisions, travel packages, and jewelry. Well, the funds for these items are not always immediately available to us.
The Oney Decathlon MasterCard card adapts to you and allows you to choose the modality that best suits your financial needs. In this way, you can carry out the payments for each of your purchases so that your budget is not altered.
After applying for the Decathlon Card, you will have the possibility to request a personal credit. This credit will always be based on the balance you have available on your card at the time of request.. Once approved, the funds will be received in your account.
In addition to the previous advantages, there are other advantages that range from flexibility in financing terms, to cash withdrawals and others such as:
- The issuance of the Decathlon card is free.
- You can have cash which will be transferred to your bank account.
- You have the possibility of withdrawing cash at ATMs with a commission of 4%, with a minimum of € 2.40.
- You can make payments safely thanks to “Contactless” technology, which is available for purchases in physical establishments. Additionally, it also has “Secure Code” technology for your online purchases.
- You enjoy a 2% refund of your purchases in Decathlon stores and 1% of purchases in other establishments.
- Accessible fees from € 15 / month.
- All purchases you make between the 21st of each month and the 20th of the following month will be paid until the 1st of the following month. This will not generate any extra cost for your purchases
- You have 3-month financing options without interest on purchases in Decathlon stores.
- All Financing is interest-free, according to the financing conditions associated with the card.
- Accounts with special financing to pay in installments, always according to the financing conditions associated with your card.
Additionally, the Decathlon Card also allows you to obtain the general benefits of any credit card, that is, it allows you to:
- Generate credit history.
- Enjoy rewards programs like cash back.
- Protect yourself against credit card fraud.
- Obtain greater purchasing power.
The Decathlon card has several financial conditions that make shopping easier for you, while helping you with your budget. The main conditions are:
- The purchases you make will be paid according to the corresponding fees based on the overall purchases. The payment includes monthly interest, monthly TIN 1.69% APR 22.28%.
- From the € 90 purchase you have three months without interest. This without any type of expenses or commissions, directly at the cash register and without papers (TIN and APR 0%).
- Interest-free financing offers, for example, 3- and 5-month interest-free financing when shopping at Decathlon stores. You also have financing for 10 to 20 months from € 100 in the same stores.
We hope we have helped you with relevant information to encourage you to Apply for the Decathlon Card and enjoy its benefits!
Thanks for reading!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar