What is Form 131 before the Tax Agency?
Steps to Enter Form 131 before the Tax Agency
- Enter the electronic headquarters of the Tax agency .
- The system will ask the person to identify the current quarter pertaining to the return and to add their NIF, Name and Surname.
- By selecting the option “TO ACCEPT”, automatically A new tab will open in which you will have to specify the heading of the IAE (Tax on Economic Activities).
- To select “DRAFT” to check how the record is.
- To finish, click “VALIDATE DECLARATION” or “GENERATE PREDECLARATION” and ready.
Filling of Form 131 before the Tax Agency
The document consists of the following sections:
It is where personal data such as: name and surname of the applicant will be provided, NIF and address of the same.
This is the section where the four figures of the year are established that correspond to the quarter in which the self-assessment is carried out, that is, the Exercise.
Also, the Period with the corresponding Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 depending on the quarter to which the statement refers.
It is divided into four parts that we break down below:
Economic activities in objective estimation other than agricultural, livestock and forestry.
If you pay it in Modules or is engaged in non-agricultural, livestock or forestry activity, it is necessary to fill in the epigraph of the IAE Economic Activities Tax where the activity carried out is framed.
If you are registered in several options, you must indicate exactly which ones and the net return of each one. Yield is calculated automatically.
Through the Help Program, several options will appear where you must specify the data-base. These are from the beginning of the activity or on January 1, without altering in the four quarters.
Things to keep in mind
Fill in the information of how many meters of premises you have, how much electricity you have contracted, number of vehicles or salaried personnel you have. If they are modified at any time, you must indicate it in the Income Statement. It is from this information that the performance will be calculated. [/su_box]
After this, the boxes listed below appear:
- Applicable Percentage: the percentage is recorded to arrive at the amount of the installment payment to the number of workers who are in charge. Generally, 4% is applied but it is indicated that when you do not have any, apply 2% and if you have one, 3%.
- Consignment of Sum: automatic calculation of the results applied to the percentage corresponding to the reported activities.
- Volume of Income or Income: this information related to the quarter for which the self-assessment is being made is indicated.
- Resulting Amount: this is reported applied 2% to the amount of the Income Volume.
- Earned Income: report this information obtained throughout the quarter. including current grants and excluding capital grants and severance payments.
- Result: indicate this result of applying 2% to that amount (if it is a young farmer or agricultural wage earner, meeting certain requirements, you can reduce it by 25%).
Economic activities in objective estimation other than agricultural, livestock and forestry without the possibility of determining any of the data-base for the purposes of the installment payment.
If you pay it in Modules and you are dedicated to a non-agricultural, livestock or forestry activity and, in addition, there is no data-base with respect to the activity that it develops, it is necessary to fill in this part.
Economic activities in objective estimation dedicated to agriculture or livestock and forestry. This part must be completed if you are taxed in Modules and is dedicated to forestry, agricultural or livestock activities.
Here the result of the sum of boxes 2, 4 and 6 is reflected. Then, the sum of the withholdings and payments on account supported during the quarter.
Subsequently, the deduction for the corresponding reduction according to the annual returns must be indicated. If that amount is equal to or less than € 12,000, the amount of a deduction ranging between € 25 and € 100 will be entered in this space.
Fill in this part only if the result of the sum of the Income in favor of the Public Treasury is positive. Indicate with an X the payment method and debit account details.
If the result of the above mentioned is negative, the amount will be deducted in the installment payments of the same year.
What is Form 131 used for before the Tax Agency?
It is used to enter an advance regarding the Income Declaration, to comply with the tax obligations of the Government. Equivalent to the percentage that the payroll of employed workers retains on a monthly basis.
It is the same with salaried employees. When the year ends, everything is readjusted in the Income Statement to check whether or not you have debts to the Public Administration.
Who should process it?
Any business person or community of property that governs its business by the regime of IRPF modules. Not all freelancers or all activities have the opportunity to do so.
About the Tax Agency
In Spain, there is State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT) which is a Public Law Entity of the General Administration of the Spanish State in charge of managing the state tax and customs system, as well as the resources of other national Administrations and Public Entities or of the European Union.
It was created by the Law of State’s general budgets for 1991 (Law 31/1990), of December 27, 1990. It was constituted on January 1, 1992. It is configured as a public law entity dependent on the Secretary of State for Finance, which is organically integrated into the Ministry of the Treasury.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar