Spanish workers who are self-employed or self-employed have their obligations with Social Security, such as filing of Form TA 0521 of Social Security.
Keep reading this article that brings interesting information that you should already know, everything related to this form, how to fill it out and what it should be done for.
All the models that exist as Social Security forms are of a mandatory type as appropriate. In this particular case, it must be presented while carrying out economic activities.
Format of the Form TA 0521 of Social Security
The Form TA 0521 of Social Security o Simplified Request for High, Low or Variation of data in the Special Regime for Self-Employed, It is a format that consists of seven sections or sections. The different sections of the form are specified below.
Section 1: Applicant Information
The personal data that you must enter are:
- Must indicate names last names, Social Security number.
- Applicant’s address details.
- Also, you must indicate the data related to the telephone number and email address.
Section 2: Data relating to the Application
- You must indicate if it is a request for High, Low, Variation of data and the respective date.
- Also, you must place the cause of the loss / variation of data.
- Likewise, you must state what documents you are attaching with the application.
Section 3: Data related to Professional Activity
You must put the following:
- The economic activity and the professional college
- You must point to the Tradename.
- Also, specify the address in detail.
- Likewise, it is up to you to select between several options as the case may be:
- Woman returned to work, after maternity.
- Autonomous integrated in a professional college.
- Seasonal worker (date).
Section 4: Option regarding the contribution base
This section must be completed on the second page of the application, at the end of it.
Section 5: Other Data
The data to be placed are:
- Data relating to the representative, Name or Company Name, Identification document number and Social Security number.
- Data relating to the authorized Red System, Name or Company Name, Authorization Number.
Section 6: For the purposes of notifications, indicate as preferred address
- Indicate again the applicant’s address.
- Also, indicate again the address of the professional activity.
Section 7 Data for Direct Debit payment of fees
You must put the following:
- The International Bank Account Code (IBAN).
- Likewise, the identification document of the owner of the debit account.
Below are the boxes to place the signature of the worker, the signature and stamp of the representative, Diligence of Notification of the Correction and Improvement of the Request and the diligence of Notification of the Resolution.
Also, on the next page, you must re-enter the applicant’s data and the identification number and social security number.
On this sheet is the option 4 broken down as follows:
- Option regarding the contribution base, you must indicate Minimum Base, Maximum Base, Other Base.
- The Collaborating mutual with the Social Security that provides coverage for temporary disability derived from common contingencies, where you must indicate the number of the Mutual Society and the name.
- Also, the Option regarding the coverage of professional contingencies (work accidents and occupational diseases) and / or cessation of activity, you must indicate whether to take refuge or resign.
- The Option regarding temporary disability In a situation of multiple activities, you must indicate whether or not you are availing yourself of Temporary Disability coverage.
The last section is the continuation of the number six For the purposes of notifications, it indicates as preferred domicile a domicile other than residence or economic activity.
Filling out the Social Security Form TA 0521
To get the form you can do it at the offices of the Social Security Treasury. Likewise, you can download on the website of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.
The format must be filled in capital letters either directly on the computer or manuallyl. You must leave the spaces blank and gray for completion by the Social Security Administration. The steps for the correct completion are the following:
- Enter the portal of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.
- Press the option that says
- Then you need to select the section of Membership and continue with the steps.
- You must enter the section of Worker Application Models.
- Then, within the model options select Model TA0521 Request for High / Low / Variation of data in the special regime for the self-employed.
- You must then choose the Form TA0521-Additional Sheet. Declaration of commencement or cessation of activities of the Special Regime of Social Security for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers.
- To finish download the form, click on the option pdf 431kb.
- After downloading, fill out the form and then go to the Social Security Treasury, which makes the registration of the autonomous company.
What is the Social Security Form TA 0521 for?
The Form TA 0521 of Social Security, is the means used by self-employed and self-employed workers to do the corresponding declaration of beginning or cessation of activities within the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers (RETA) and must be delivered to the Provincial Directorate of the General Treasury of Social Security. It can also be done online through the digital certificate or by password and user.
This form is a mandatory document to be processed at Social Security.
Who should process it?
The Form TA 0521 of Social Security, It is a document that is mandatory and must be submitted to Social Security on behalf of all Spanish workers. The workers who are responsible for carrying out the procedure are those who are self-employed or self-employed. in its different variants.
Each worker must use the version of the form that corresponds to him during the time that he carries out the corresponding economic activities.
The Resolution Period is the maximum period to establish and notify the resolution on the application for form TA 0521 of Social Security. This period is 45 days from the date of entry in the registry of the Provincial Directorate of the General Treasury of Social Security or the Social Security Administration that is responsible for the process.
This period serves to indicate that it may be suspended when it requires the correction of deficiencies and the provision of the required evidence and documentation.
Then, if the term in question elapses without an express resolution, then the request can be understood as estimated. This is expressed in article 21.4 of Law 39/2015.
What is Form TA 0521 for Social Security?
The Form TA 0521 of Social Security, is a format by means of which the request of the high, low or also the variation of data in the Special regime of Self-employed is made. There are different models or variations of the form and it will depend on what type of worker is involved.
The form can be obtained at the offices of the Social Security Treasury, also you can download on the web portal web portal of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.
The form must be carried out correctly and for this the instructions with similar ones between the different versions of the TA0521 form. The different versions of the form depend on the type of employee making the request:
- For a collaborating family member of the owner of the farm TA0521-2.
- If it is a religious of the Catholic Church TA0521-3.
- In case of being a member of Associated Work Cooperatives TA0521-4.
- For partners, family members of partners or those members of the management bodies of capitalist mercantile companies TA0521-5.
- If they are partners of property communities, civil, collective or limited partnerships TA0521-6.
- For self-employed agricultural workers TA0521-7.
- Also, for economically dependent self-employed workers TA0521-8.
- Simplified application form TA0521-1.
- Declaration of commencement or cessation of activities of the Special Regime of Social Security for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers.
You can make the presentation of the application in the Provincial Directorate of the General Treasury of the Social Security or Administration. If you have a digital certificate or have a username and password, you can access the services and procedures of the Electronic Office such as the following:
Make the request for registration in the Special Regime for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers. Likewise, make the request to obtain discharge from the Special Regime for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers.
If you finished the excellent reading, you already have the knowledge about the Form TA-0521 of Social Security and you know exactly the one that corresponds to you. Do not keep this information, share it with your friends, partners, relatives so that they are aware of what corresponds in the area of Social Security.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar