As citizens of a nation, we have duties to the state and it is important to fulfill each of the obligations. The Spanish Tax Administration is in charge of managing everything related to tax obligations. In order to make a request or communicate with the Administration, you must process the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury.
To do so, we bring you the present content, where you will be able to know everything you need to complete and process it.
Format of the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury
In this first section of the article, we will learn about the format of the application or communication form with the Treasury. In this way you will be able to know the details of this important document and thus complete it and process it successfully.
Now then, we are going to detail the format of the corresponding form:
The Request Form or Communication with the Treasury It has 9 sections that must be completed. In each of them, vital information is requested that should not be omitted, in order to avoid problems and inconveniences with the request to be made.
The names corresponding to the sections of the form are the following:
- Registry number.
- Address Notifications.
- Request or communication.
Taking into account the above, we proceed to briefly explain what each of the sections of the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury..
This box can only be filled out by the corresponding competent authorities, in this case the Administration, so the applicant must go directly to section number 2 to start filling out the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury.
The second section of the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury called “Body”, is the space where the requesting person must enter the name of the body to which the request letter is addressed.
In this third section, the interested party, that is, the applicant must enter a series of necessary personal data, which are requested by the Administration. The fields that must be completed in this part are: The NIF, Last Name and First Name or Company Name, name of the public road, number, staircase, floor, door, postal code, municipality, province and contact telephone number.
The section called “Representative” is a space where the representative must provide certain information and certain personal data that are requested in the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury.
This is the fifth section of the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury, in it the following fields must be completed: The NIF, Last name and first name or Company Name, name of the public road, number, staircase, floor, door, postal code, municipality, province and contact telephone number.
In this part of the form, the applicant must state the reason, and all the background of his application.
Request or Communication
Now, based on the background previously established by the applicant, he must present his application.
Part 8 of the form is an area where the requestor must include all the complementary documentation related to the process.
To complete the form, this last section must be completed by the applicant, placing his signature.
Instructions to Fill Out the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury
Next in this part of the article we are going to help you complete the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury. We are going to indicate the steps you must follow to do so.
- To begin, the applicant must obtain and download the Request or Communication Form with the Treasury. For this you can enter the website of the Spanish Tax Agency or click here.
- Then, when the applicant already has the form, he must begin to fill in each of the fields required by the administration system.
- You must go directly to section number 2, because section 1 will be completed by the Administration directly.
- The applicant must enter the body to which the letter will be addressed.
- Then you must enter the corresponding data, which is personal information, in sections 2, 3 and 4 of the form.
- Once this is done, in section number 5 the applicant must issue the address of residence, entering each of the requested data in the boxes assigned in the form.
- Then, we move on to section 6, which is called “Background”, where the applicant must present each of the background information for the application or the reasons for which the application is made.
- After this, the applicant must present the application, in section number 7, called Application or Communication.
- Then the applicant can attach the complementary documentation to their process and application.
- To complete, the applicant must proceed to sign the Request or Communication Form with the Treasury and Ready.
Usefulness of the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury
The Request Form or Communication with the Treasury It is a very important document for all those who wish to make an application or who wish to communicate something to the Spanish Tax Agency.
It is very useful, because in it you can make the requests and requests that you want, as long as they remain within the parameters established by the Administration.
Who should process it?
This form should be processed only for those people who wish to make a request or communicate with the Administration. There are some important aspects to consider, which are presented below:
- It is a form that must be used as long as the request does not correspond to some other form model, that is, there is no specific model approved or intended to meet a specific type of request.
- The person who wishes to process this application or communication form, can do it by hand or through the computer. In case of doing it by hand, it must be with a black pen, and with clear letters that are legible.
Spanish Tax Agency
The State Tax Administration Agency ( AEAT ), also known as Tax agency , it is the Revenue Service of the Kingdom of Spain. It is a body that is responsible for the efficient application of national and international tax and customs systems.
The Spanish Tax Agency was created in 1991, thanks to the establishment of the General State Budget Law in 1990, specifically on November 27 of that year. However, it was not fully constituted until January 1, 1992.
Role of the Spanish Tax Administration
The Spanish Tax Agency has the duty to guarantee the proper functioning of the tax system, so that the established constitutional principle is complied with to the letter, where everyone must contribute to the maintenance of public spending, this based on their economic capacity.
A point that needs to be clarified is that this entity does not have the power to elaborate and approve tax regulations, as well as to allocate public resources among the different purposes in terms of public spending.
Among its functions we can mention the following:
- Manage, supervise, and collect the taxes that correspond to the State.
The Mission of the Tax Agency is based on encouraging all citizens to comply properly with tax obligations. All this to ensure the proper functioning and promote the development of the nation.
What is the Request Form or Communication with the Treasury?
The Request Form or Communication with the Treasury It is a document established and granted by the Spanish Tax Administration for all those who wish to process an application before the Administration.
It is a form, where the applicant must enter all the information and data requested in order to make the corresponding request.
If you follow all the steps and take into account the content presented, you will be successful in your process.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar