Do you want to prepare for the entrance exam for Higher Grade? In this article you will find as a first step the Requirements to Access Higher Grade. Which will help you define your work life, as well as grow both personally and professionally.
You will also know in a specific way the subjects in which you must prepare, so that you will be successful when taking the test. By being here you are already taking the first step which will lead you to achieve your goals.
Requirements to Access Higher Grade
The Requirements to Access Higher Grade Are detailed below:
- Have a bachelor’s degree, or in that case a certification that certifies having passed the subjects corresponding to the baccalaureate.
- Possess the Unified Polyvalent Baccalaureate Degree (BU).
- Have passed the second year of some type of Experimental Baccalaureate.
- Possess a Title as a Technician (Medium-grade vocational training). As long as the requests for places in higher degree training cycles are above the offers. The educational administration may stipulate methods of access to the teaching institute, in accordance with the provisions that the Government defines through regulations.
- Have a Title of Specialist Technician, Superior Technician or what is academically equivalent.
- Have the approval of the COU (University Orientation Course).
- Possess a University Degree or its equivalent.
- Have passed the entrance exam for higher-level training phases (you must be at least 19 years old, the year in which you take the exam, or 18 years for those who have a Technical Degree).
- Have passed the university entrance exam for applicants over 25 years.
The documents necessary to request access to Higher Grade must be provided by the applicant in any way that is required. In such a way, that exceptions are not set both in the amount and in the way of presenting them.
If, at the time of the consignment of the documents, some are missing, the impossibility of opening an access file for the student will be generated. Below are the documents that complete the Requirements to Access Higher Grade:
- Present the National Identity Document (DNI), and if it is valid passport foreigner.
- Consign a passport-size photo.
- Official medical certification. Applies only to TAFAD students (Higher Technician in Animation of Physical and Sports Activities).
Who can access Higher Grade?
To this degree can aspire all those applicants who meet the Requirements to Access Higher Grade. In the case of meeting the required requirements, the applicant has the opportunity to take an admission exam which is announced every year.
It is regularly convened at the month of June, inclusive in the month of September. As previously stated, you must be at least 19 years old the year you are going to take the test. Or be 18 years old and have a Technical Title linked to the one you want to study.
Tests to Access Higher Grade
Regarding the Tests to enter Higher Degree, it should be noted that the admission test to higher degree training cycles must be passed. These exams are intended to ensure students are mature necessary.
For this reason, this test is divided into 2 parts: One that consists of general elements (basic knowledge, mathematics, languages or literature). The other, the specific part (which depends on the professional branch to which the student wishes to dedicate himself).
Now, below is the information corresponding to the parts that make up the Access Test to Higher Grade:
General Part of the Higher Grade Access Test
This test is the same for all training cycles, in the case of not deciding what you want to study, it is convenient to be prepared to present this part. This is intended evaluate the student’s training capacity, and know if you are eligible to access the professional training to which you aspire.
It is suggested to review, according to the location in which the student is preparing for the admission test, what are the qualities of the exams, especially those related to the language part. The subjects for which the student must prepare are the basic ones in any type of instruction, these are the following:
- Foreign Language (you have the opportunity to choose between French and English).
- Spanish language
The Particular Part of the Higher Grade Access Test
This part It is divided into 3 options, according to the professional training cycle to which you want to enter. In this case, the exam focuses on general notions that must be had to study the higher degree that has been chosen. The parties are named below.
- Social Sciences and Humanities: It is made up of subjects that must be known in the degrees that are focus on social sciences. The subjects for which the student must prepare are: History, geography and economics (based on the company above all).
- Technology: They are the subjects that belong to the technological-scientific baccalaureate. It is essential to put together an excellent agenda and thus have the possibility of preparing the test. For this part the preparation is based on subjects such as: Technical drawing, physics and industrial technology.
- Sciences: In this part are the traditional subjects of the biosanitary baccalaureate. Therefore, the following subjects should be prepared: Earth and Environmental Sciences, Chemistry and Biology.
The legal aspects regarding Access to Higher Level are detailed as follows:
According Order 2510/2013 of August 1, of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, which governs the process of admission of students to institutions supported with public resources to study Higher Level Vocational Training in the Community of Madrid.
Current Course Guidelines
- Face-to-face modality: Instructions of the General Directorate of Vocational Training and Special Regime Teaching on the process of admission of students to Higher Degree training cycles, in public institutions, 2018-2019 academic year.
- In Dual Mode: The Instructions of the General Directorate of Vocational Training and Special Regime Teaching on the process of admission of students to dual vocational training cycles, in public institutions of the community of Madrid for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Distance Mode: Instructions for September 4 for which the training of Professional Training Cycles is generated in the distance regime, 2018-2019 academic year.
- The Bilingual Modality: The instructions of the General Directorate of Vocational Training and Special Regime Teaching about the method of admission of students in Higher Degree Training Cycles of Bilingual Professional Training, in public institutions of the community of Madrid, 2018-2019 academic year.
According to the Order 4879/2008, of October 21, which governs the admission tests to vocational training cycles and the training course for these (amended by Order 6683/2011 and Order 431/2013).
The Preparation Course for Higher Grade Admission Tests
Guidelines about the preparation course for the admission tests to Higher Level Training Cycles given in the Secondary Education Centers of the Community of Madrid for the 2018-2019 academic year.
All this information can be expanded by entering this web portal, in order to know in detail the legal elements that must be taken into consideration
What is it?
The CFGS (Higher education training cycle), refers to a professional title that gives accreditation of “technician”, in the area in which the person operates, and which also forms the so-called Professional Training. It is possible to study training in different professional fields such as: International Trade, Tourism, Advertising and Marketing, Management and Business, Finance, etc.
This Training cycle mixes a theoretical part with an essential practical part, sometimes in companies, which transforms it into an ideal training for students who wish to quickly enter the job market. It also prepares the student to accept intermediate authority responsibilities.
Benefits of Taking a Higher Degree Cycle
The idea is that the student has the opportunity to prepare, throughout the cycle time. This with the aim of entering the labor market in a satisfactory way, as already mentioned. This Degree offers several benefits:
- The so-called Higher Degree Training Cycles are more dynamic study plans, which can mix the practical part with the theoretical part. In such a way that at the end of the studies you already have a notion of the area that has been chosen.
- In recent times, the average number of contracts for people with degrees in Training Cycles have grown more and more, than for those with college degrees. What makes Vocational Training a great tool for the future.
- Training Cycles normally are adjusted to the student’s personal life, offering morning and afternoon groups, which allows training to take between 1 and 2 years.
- There are a large number of courses corresponding to various areas. What offers the possibility to the student to enter directly to a training of his interest, and to carry it out in a certain time.
- Take a higher cycle makes it possible in the future to enter a university, if that is within the student’s goals, or if you want to expand the training.
Having at hand the Requirements to Access Higher Grade, you can give yourself the possibility of achieving a quality and superior learning in comparison to Basic Professional Training and to that of Middle Degree Cycles.
Take the opportunity to acquire new and better learning, through your advanced studies. Always focused on the fact that this is the best option to carve out an excellent future at work level.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar