Do you like modeling? This Article will explain what are the Requirements to be a Model. That is why the step-by-step of this important topic will be highlighted for all those interested. Take note!
Being a model is one of the most meticulous and demanding professions because each person who wants to aspire to that must develop in everything.
In the modeling career they can teach how to walk correctly on a catwalk, it also helps to pose, how you should see yourself, protocol in any environment, nutrition, among other things.
What are the requirements to be a model?
The Requirements to be a Model they go far beyond a perfect body or a size. To be a model you need to have dedication, obedience, instruction, a figure that calls the center of attention; the model must be self-confident with a character that is eating the world.
That is why these requirements vary depending on whether it is a female or male model.
Being a Male Model
If you want to start in this career, you must comply with these Requirements to be a Model are as follows:
- The person must be of a height between 180 and 190 centimeters.
- The male model must be a size of 40 regular in shirt.
- You must have your skin taken care of above all clean, in addition you must have straight teeth.
- The model must have a good body, but without having a lot of muscle, because it stretches the clothing.
- The person having at least between 15 and 60 years.
- It is recommended that the applicant has a previous preparation, for example in a modeling agency. This helps the person to enter the world of modeling.
- It is also recommended that the model have an agent. A trusted person who knows this world and can get you a job more often.
- The model must attract attention with their attitudes and challenges, where they can include both modeling and having knowledge of acting.
Being a Female Model
It is important to note that with female models there may be more specific requirements. That is why they must comply with the Requirements to be a Model, which are the following:
- The female model must be of a height between 172 and 180 centimeters.
- It must be between the size 0 and 4.
- Bust measurements must be between 82 to 86 cm.
- Female models must be between 60 to 65 cm waist.
- In the case of the hip they must have the measurement of 85 to 90 cm.
- To begin in this world, women must have between 14 and 25 years old.
- Have good health.
How much do you earn by being a model?
It is very important to note that to get the price, there may be variations, depending on the type of modeling you do or the type of model it is. That is why models can earn approximately between 50 and 300 euros for a parade.
In case the model is one of the best, the figure can increase further. For example, Brazilian model Gisele Bündchen earns approximately $ 44 million a yearRather, she earns more than her husband Tom Brady. Model Adriana Lima earns approximately $ 10.5 million and so on, depending on the person and what they represent.
The most famous Spanish models can win to cite an example, the model Blanca Padilla who has walked in the Victoria’s Secret brand, has leaked that she wins approximately $ 3 million for each job.
Tips for Casting
It is important to note that it is not only essential to comply with the Requirements to be a model, but the person has to prepare to perform the casting. And it is a super fundamental step to enter that world and be recognized.
The model in the casting must attract attention, that is, the applicant must demonstrate convincing because the person is the main choice. Because there are many people who want that position and who also meet the requirements, but each person must make an effort.
Each applicant must give good image and impression, they have to stand out and sell themselves for what they know how to do. You must be confident and self-confident so that you can meet the casting.
It is recommended that the person have a previous preparation before going to the casting. A feasible exercise that people practice, to feel safe and leave shyness, it is practicing in front of the mirror.
What is it?
Model is when people display models created by designers of all kinds of garments; such as jewelry, hat, dress, underwear, swimsuit, handbags, shoes, watches, among many other things.
Being a model has its origin in fashion, where it exposes all kinds of accessories to third parties. According to the updated model concept, it refers to people with defined characteristics according to age, size, height, beauty, etc. To find that the products presented are attractive to the audience to whom they are directed.
At this time modeling has been involved with marketing and advertising where the models transmit a message to the public of the product used.
It is important to note that the runway and editorial models are the most recognized by the viewer. That is, the best known are working in places like New York, Tokyo, Paris, London, etc.
Advice to follow to be a model
It is advisable to follow these steps to become a model, they are as follows:
- The applicant must be totally healthy. That is, you must take care of your body because it will be your work toolThat is why you must have a good balanced but healthy diet, where you must have a good exercise routine.
- As long as it represents a good image, you can succeed in this world.
- You must take care of your physical appearance. Each model is its brand and it must be sold in the best way to your future customers.
- The model must be clear about what your goal should be or, in that case, you must choose well in which one you want to develop. That is, in the world of modeling, there are several types of modeling, where you must choose which one you want to work on.
- It can be a model of the following branches such as: Plus sizes, catwalk, for editorials, underwear, alternatives, among others.
- In the event that you do not like the previous options because you consider that they are the most demanding and difficult on the market, you can choose a type of modeling that is not so in demand. Occasional modeling can be: promotional, spokesperson, and trade shows.
- It is not among the Requirements to be a model, but it is recommended that the person have a portfolio. This will help you to give a better image, present the photos of the style that represents you that you want to work with. It also has to include your personal information, such as the qualities of your body, etc.
Types of Modeling
In this career there are several branches and types of modeling that the person can perform, they are the following:
Requirements to be a Model: publishers
This category refers to people who model for magazines and publishers such as the American magazine VOGUE. Most of all, to aspire to this job, people must be photographic.
Requirements to be a Model: glamorous
This type of modeling refers to the sexual sphere. Most of all it stands out in the body of the model where it serves to improve and attract the attention of the product.
Requirements to be a Model: haute couture
The models who work in this category have an incredible figure and be very tall that they attract attention on the catwalks in the great best-known publishers.
Requirements to be a Model: commercial
Models work to appear in commercials or anything related to advertising.
Requirements to be a Model: Fitness
The Models must be very athletic and with defined bodies. The people who work in this type of modeling are the image of a brand for energy drinks or supplements as well as for sports brands.
Some of the academies that people can aspire to are the following:
Francina Models is a modeling agency, created in Barcelona, Spain. It is currently one of the oldest agencies, where it has more than 30 years of experience.
If you want to enter this agency, you can access your web portal that there you can find all kinds of important information.
It is a modeling agency that was created in 1994, they stand out for the passion and experience they bring to the models. The Traffic agency can be considered to be one of the best modeling agencies in Spain, so if you want to enter, you can access your web portal.
It is an agency that has approximately 25 years in the market, where he has managed to represent at least 200 models who have an international career in the best cities of fashion.
His perception has always been based on training people to fulfill their functions, following business thinking, based on honesty. For more information, people can access and contact them for their Web page.
If you are interested in being part of this world, do not stop investigating what are the Requirements to be a Model.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar