If you want to be a Secondary Teacher in Spain, but you still do not have enough knowledge, you must continue reading us and you will know what the Requirements to be a Secondary Teacher and much more… Keep reading!
What is a high school teacher
He is an individual who, by obtaining sufficient knowledge, makes the decision to pass them on to other people, who would happen to be his students between 12 and 17. He distinguishes himself from others by being an individual with a lot of empathy, respect, patience and a desire to help others.
He also takes the time to teach things beyond lesson planning, report writing or didactic preparation, such as specific or general values and knowledge, because even though the boys are already at a higher stage, it will never hurt to continue teaching values.
We can see that education is structured in three phases, such as the study center, the students and the teacher; the teacher has a very important position, since you must find a way to teach through methodologies, support tools, and creative resources.
All those who aspire to be a teacher must be acutely aware of the great responsibility and commitment that implies said position, both socially and personally.
After having thought, understood and accepted the commitment that this profession implies, you will be able to observe what are the decisions and the correct path to achieve building people critical, responsible, thoughtful, cultured and, above all, human.
What is the Master’s Degree in Secondary Teachers
It is a master’s degree to exercise an essential professional orientation to carry out the position of teacher in compulsory secondary education, vocational training and baccalaureate, which usually replaces the old certificate of pedagogical aptitude or CAP.
It is special for the student who has a passed degree study, a bachelor’s or diploma and aspiring to be a vocational or secondary education teacher.
Approaches to various pedagogical specialties of this master’s degree they are executed according to the degree required for admission to the different teaching bodies.
According to the resolutions of the Department of Education, which is the organization that manages access to the internship bag for vocational or secondary education teaching staff, it is necessary to be acquiring a university degree concordant with the specialty of the master or suitable.
What are the requirements to be a Secondary Teacher
- To be over 18 years old, not exceed retirement age
- Have the necessary capacity to adapt to all students; all people are different, therefore, a good teacher must know how to dictate his class so that students who have difficulties to understand and students who are always one step ahead do not get bored.
- Have Spanish nationality, or, if applicable, possess the nationality of another State that is a member of the European Union.
- Know how to promote teamwork; think that your students must overcome greater challenges When they go out into the real world, they will have to work or cooperate with various people of different mindsets.
- Be qualified to exercise the master’s degree, and not have any inconvenience that prevents it.
- Educate students with values, is the most important and essential thing to do a class for students.
- Have no disciplinary record in no administration.
- Have no legal cause of incompatibility or disability, according to current regulations.
What personal qualities should a good teacher have
- Be responsible at all times, implying that they are served with the same standards and expectations that students demand, also being very egalitarian and fair. Take into account that the best way to teach values is by example.
- Be a bit flexible so that your students can understand that you are a professional, but you can also be dynamic, and that you can react before the needs of the students and the surroundings that surround them.
- Be part of those teachers who are capable of integrating the reality of their teachings and the current context, in this way, students can feel involved, committed, and better understand the concepts.
- Learn to detect the needs of each of your students, since your class is made up of a lot of diversity and different capacities, with shortcomings and different ways of adapting to your rhythm and work routine, what they will need to be successful.
- In due course, you should think, mediate, and focus in demonstrating to students behaviors that serve them when seeking conflict resolution and soft skills.
- Cooperation is one of the key points to be an excellent teacher, and to work with administrators, with the students’ parents and other teachers. You must renew your knowledge, and be in full training, so that you can integrate new knowledge, complement classes, tools, new methodologies or resources.
You can find other means, as necessary, to reach the connection with the students, and be willing to ensure that students receive the necessary information.
- You must have the ability to empathize and recognize the situations and problems that students may face. It helps if you try to put yourself in the shoes of the boys, and see things from their point of view and help them develop the skills and abilities that will help them overcome and mature against challenges.
- Seeks the ability to attract the attention of all students, and obtain the ability to maintain it throughout class time, so it is necessary that you design a current, fresh and interesting class style, where students show curiosity, motivating them to learn outside the classroom.
What are the benefits of being a Secondary Teacher
Next, we will tell you about some benefits obtained by individuals who make the decision to pursue this career:
You don’t get excessive amounts of work, since you can share the burdens and those pressures that teaching may entail.
You get learning opportunities, since the students will really teach you to be a good teacher; in addition to sharing conflicts, failures and frustrations that can help reduce your stress talking with the other teachers as they can advise and help you.
You will have a high degree of knowledge, currently, each teacher should know a little about each topic.
You can enjoy the use of resources currently to nurture your classes, such as the medium of social networks, Through them you can communicate with your students, send assignments or communications by mail or any other website.
You are free to structure your classes as much as your imagination and creativity allow you., as long as the respect of both the students and your part is maintained.
This career will never be routine, since this profession offers you a great variety field where you can live different experiences.
You will have an extensive vacation, where you can spend a lot of time to enjoy with your family member; You should also take into account that it is not a full-time profession, you can get plenty of time for yourself and your personal activities.
What is the salary of a teacher in Spain
Note that in Andalusia The salary is: € 2,255.27.
In Aragon We can see that it is: € 2,248.72.
You can notice that in Balearic Islands payment is as follows: € 2,149.00 in Mallorca and € 2,159.68 in other islands.
On Canary is approximately € 2,444.79 in the capital islands and € 2,748.54 in the others.
Contemplate that in Cantabria you can get a profit of: € 2,422.27.
In Castilla – La Mancha the payment is: € 2,403.55.
You can get in Castile and Leon a payment of: € 2,276.22.
On Catalonia you will get: € 2,263.34.
Note that in Ceuta and melilla you can win: € 2,943.92.
As you can see, in Estremadura Your salary could be: € 2,291.04.
In Galicia Your salary will be: € 2,231.26.
The Rioja is € 2,361.81.
You can see that in the city of Madrid It can be: € 2,250.84.
In Murcia: € 2,342.33.
Contemplate that in Navarre your earnings could be: € 2,410.44.
At Basque Country It may be: € 2,703.31.
Note that in Principality of Asturias the payment is: € 2,395.11.
And in the Valencian Community is € 2,285.14.
We read later!
Related articles that may interest you