This article will explain what the Requirements to collect the RAI. To begin with, Active Insertion Income (RAI) refers to the help received by citizens who do not have a job and are looking for it. And that they are always ready not to give up any job or training opportunities.
This help has a duration of at least 11 months each time the citizen requests it. It is important to note that the person has a maximum of three times to be able to request the RAI.
If you are interested in this topic, keep reading, since we will talk about everything related to this important topic in the Spanish territory.
What are the requirements to collect the RAI?
People who want to benefit from this income must meet the following Requirements to Collect the RAI which are the following:
- The citizen must have at least 45 years or more but not to exceed 65 years.
- Must be enrolled in the SEPE or in the employment services persistently as a jobseeker in the last 12 months. This means that to choose to collect the RAI, the citizen must have accumulated at least 90 days worked in the 365 prior to the request.
- The same happens with going abroad except in assessed situations such as looking for work in the European Union for a maximum time of 90 days.
- This requirement must be met when the person has demonstrated three actions looking for different jobs such as: handing out resumes, registering on job pages or in training activities.
- The citizen must terminate the unemployment benefit or subsidy for the same reason. Except if these aid culminated because of a sanction, which in that case would terminate the right to RAI collection.
- The person must not have their own monthly income higher than 75% of the Minimum Salary.
- Highlighting the previous point, it will not be taken into account if the citizen has a spouse or disabled child under 26 years of age or older, as long as the final result does not exceed the 75% of the Minimum Interprofessional Salary, discarding the proportional part of two payments when dividing it by the amount of the family group, only the spouse, children under 26 years, seniors with disabilities.
- Not having benefited from RAI aid, in any of the plans in the 365 days prior to the request. This requirement falls on the fact that it leaves out citizens who have never received unemployment benefits.
- It is important to note that every time the citizen renews, it is as if it were a new registration, that is, they have to meet the requirements again.
To obtain the benefit, the citizen with having complied with the Requirements to collect the RAI, you must collect the following documents below:
- The citizen must present the application instance, you can find it on the official website of SEPE.
- You must carry your identification, either your passport, NIE, TIE, DNI and if it requires it, it is the spouse or children who live or who are under their responsibility and who appear in the application. In the case that they are Spanish, it is only important to have the ID or passport. If you are a foreigner who is domiciled in Spain, it is necessary to show your certificate of registration as a citizen of the European Union (NIE). Including the passport or your document that identifies you from your country of birth.
- If the citizen is not part of the countries that make up the European Union. You must present the foreigner identity card or the foreign card (TIE) and their respective passport.
- The citizen must have any bank document in which his respective account number is evidenced where he shows that he wants to receive the aid. It is essential that the applicant is the owner of said account.
- Family book or document regarding foreign cases.
- It is likely that the citizen will be asked to provide proof of income. In addition, it is essential to demonstrate by showing a certificate of disability and the recognized degree sent by the National Institute of Social Security (INSS), by the institute for the elderly or social services, with the regulations of the Ministry of Finance or Ministry of Defense.
In this case, the returned migrant citizen must provide the following:
- If the citizen returns from a country that makes up the European Union or the European Economic Area, that is, the form U1 or E-301.
- In the event that the citizen returns from Switzerland, they must have the certificate from the Labor Attaché of that country or form U1.
- If the citizen returns from a country that is not integrated into the European Union or the European Economic Area or that there is no agreement on unemployment protection, you must have the document sent by the Provincial Areas and Dependencies of Labor and Social Affairs, in which you show your date of return and the time worked in the country of emigration.
In the event that the citizen is a victim of gender or domestic violence, he or she must demonstrate said situation by providing a court ruling.
If the citizen is long-term unemployed or has a disability. You will have to prove to him Public Employment Service autonomous from his office three actions of active job search.
Who can collect the RAI?
The people who can collect the RAI are the following:
- Citizens who are unemployed who have more than 45 years and under 65 years.
- The Emigrants who have returned. Where they had the opportunity to work abroad for a minimum of six months from the last departure from Spanish territory and have returned in the 12 months prior to the request.
- Citizens who have a status equal to or greater than 33%.
- People who are victims of domestic and gender violence.
Benefits of Charging RAI
People who collect the RAI contains the following benefits:
- Payment is made in monthly installments of 30 days within the month following that to which their remuneration corresponds, which begins the day following the date of application for admission to the program.
- Help is from 80% of the IPREM.
- The exceptions are carried out, by means of the credit in the account of the banking company that the citizen contains, as long as it is the holder.
- The citizen may aspire for the RAI, in rotating years and a period up to 3 times who can do it.
- Active Income helps citizens per month for unemployed people.
- It is worth mentioning that as long as they have the benefit of the RAI charges, the citizen will not be able to contribute for retirement.
- The citizen can obtain between 430 and 675 euros approximately
Reasons That Generate Drop in RAI
Citizens who do the following things will be permanently discharged, they are the following:
- Be self-employed full time for a duration equal to or greater than the 6 months.
- If the citizen aspires to a pension or Social Security benefit that are opposed with the employment or exceed the limits in their amount to be able to obtain the RAI, as well as aspire to social aid as a victim of gender violence who cannot be in the employment program.
- The citizen cannot meet the income requirements for a time greater than six months.
- Accept a benefit due to unemployment, a subsidy for the same cause or agricultural income.
- In the event that the citizen wishes to go abroad, except if it is for reasons of finding a job or working on professional development or international organization, for a period of no more than six months.
- Admission to prison if your circumstance is incompatible with that of working, or if you participate in labor introduction activities outside the penitentiary center, when the deprivation of liberty lasts for a minimum duration of six months.
- It is important to note that citizens who work permanently from the program cannot re-enter, but they will be able to aspire to another right of admission when they return to comply with the Requirements to collect the RAI.
- The citizen can reapply for reinstatement to the program in a period of 15 days as a general rule
They can also cause a loss for similar situations that are the following:
- If the citizen exceeds the income limit for a minimum period of six months.
- When a person must enter prison and his income is less than six months as long as the situation makes it impossible for him to do a job or that he cannot be reintegrated to a work environment outside the detention center.
- It is important to note that if the citizen does not renew the RAI claim on the corresponding dates, it may be cause for suspension of the aid.
What is it?
Given the economic crisis in Spain, many citizens were harmed, which is why this country has sought a way to help people who need it most.
The aid that was implemented was the Active Insertion Income (RAI)It is a method where it provides the necessary help to citizens who are unemployed and who are looking for one.
It is important to note that the amount is distributed on a monthly basis, which is a 80% of the IPREM that vary depending on the years. The applicant will obtain a monthly salary of between 430 and 675 euros per month, throughout the program.
If you are in this situation of unemployment, the citizen must comply with the following Requirements to collect the RAI.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar