There are a number of Requirements to Enter the Army that you must take into account if you want to be part of the Armed Forces of Spain. Likewise, it is important to know the necessary documentation, what are the entrance tests to enter the army, the regulations for foreigners and the average salary of these workers.
The army It is a fundamental part of the Armed Forces. By joining the army you will be able to serve your country when necessary and train yourself in defense, survival and rescue areas for it. In this way, the sovereignty of Spain is defended, as well as its independence, its territories and the rules established in the Constitution.
If you are interested in being part of the Army, don’t go! Today we will explain everything you need to know about it.
What are the Requirements to Enter the Army?
To begin with, let’s immediately talk about the Requirements to Enter the Army. All of these are vital and will determine how fit or suitable you are to be part of this body of the Ministry of Defense. You must keep them in mind, and that is why we bring them to you today.
Let’s see what they are,
- Possess the Spanish nationality, either by origin, by option or by any type, or some of the nationalities registered in the regulations regarding Ibero-American countries.
- Be in enjoy all rights and duties established in the Constitution and other legal norms. Likewise, the criminal record must be impeccable, that is, there must be no such record.
- You must be qualified to work in the Public Administration. Sanctions or prohibitions that you have to work in the area of public services will be an impediment when applying to enter the army.
- Have the necessary physical and psychological capacities to attend to the work of your post in the Army.
- Be of age. Alternatively, there are certain age restrictions that you should keep in mind that depend on the position you aspire to in the military. Some have limitations until age 21, others until age 27 and 31, others no limit, and so on.
- Certain educational level it is required, again, depending on the position to which you aspire. There are officers without university degrees, NCOs, troops and sailors, and volunteer reservists. Some will need to have a senior technician, others degrees, and so on.
- Tattoos, piercings, self-mutilation, rings, etc., are expressly prohibited in areas where they can be seen wearing the different uniforms of the Armed Forces. In addition, in the case of tattoos, they cannot contain images that violate constitutionality.
- Show good citizen behavior.
- Have the required height. For the troop and seamanship area, the requirements are: 1.60 m for men and 1.55 for women.
- Finally, investigate everything related to the position that interests you in the area that interests you.
The forms of entry will also depend on the degree of commitment that you are willing to assume. Let’s see the age and academic level requirements according to the different forms of income.
Troops and Sailors
- Be of legal age (> 18) and under 29 years of age.
- Level 3: secondary education, higher technical or equivalent.
- Level 4: at least the first year of high school (complete).
- Musicians: minimum 2 years of higher education in the instrument.
- Without degree: general corps and marine infantry, over 18 years of age and under 21. There are no age limits for the Military Health Corps.
- By promotion and without title: General Corps and Marine Infantry, of legal age and under 33 years of age. For officers in the Sanitation area, they must be under 27 years of age.
- With Title: up to 26 years, although depending on the title it can be even more. Racing military personnel do not have an age limit. Common bodies less than 31 years old with exceptions. Those of Health without specialty up to 31 years and with specialty less than 37 years of age.
- No title: over 18 years of age and under 21.
- Degree in Superior Technician: of legal age and under 26 years of age.
- Untitled but with promotion: of legal age and under 31 years of age.
- With title and promotion: of legal age and under 33 years.
- In the case of musicians must be under 33, with promotion, and without it under 27 years
Documentation Needed to Enter the Army
The documents What you will need to present in the calls to join the army also depend on the area you wish to enter. Let’s see:
- National identification document (DNI), original and copy. Without fail, for all categories.
- Request, specifically in the case of reservists.
- Evidence of having performed military service, if applicable. It can be the Military Card or any other certificate where everything relevant to your time in service is specified.
- Also, Unit Certificate, if you have participated in missions abroad, for a period greater than two continuous months. This for troops or sailors.
- Original and copy of the required degrees according to the position you are looking for.
- Documents that certify your educational and military achievements, so that they can present them on the day of the test.
Entrance Tests to Enter the Army
To enter the Army, a certain process. This consists of three phases in the areas of troops and sailors, officers and non-commissioned officers. Next, we will tell you what they are:
- Announcement. The first thing they will do will be the calls, of which you must be very aware. You can be aware of it from the website of the Ministry of Defense without any problem. In this first step you must present yourself and deliver the necessary documentation.
- Competition. Once you have made the request in the call, it remains to analyze your profile. In this way, your academic and military merits can be evaluated, if you have them.
- Oppositions. In this phase, you will be given different tests that will determine your perceptual, reasoning, spatial, numerical, perceptual skills, and so on.
- Final phase. For this phase, the respective medical tests are carried out and the physical and psychological profile is assembled. If you pass this last filter, you will have entered the Army and only the Official Act would be missing.
Here you can see that the documents you present will determine your place. Currently there are members without a Higher Technician or university degree, who have only completed secondary education. Again, analyze your possibilities and your goals, so that if you don’t have what it takes, you can get it.
Otherwise, you will only need your secondary education for places as Official without Qualification. If you want, re-read the Requirements to Enter the Army.
Regulations for Foreigners Who Want to Enter the Army
The foreign Those who wish to be soldiers or sailors must adhere to a series of requirements in order to enter the Army. However, the procedure is the same, as well as the salaries, which we will talk about in the next section.
Following, the Requirements to Enter the Army as a Foreigner:
- Have the nationality of an Ibero-American country, they can be: Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Colombia, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, El Savior.
- Green card, either temporary or permanent, and must be current.
- Be of legal age according to the law of your country of origin and be under 29 years old at the time of joining.
- The height requirements do not change: 1.55 m in women and 1.60 in men, with a maximum of 2.03 m.
- Not having a criminal record, neither in Spain nor in your country of origin.
- Equally, The necessary titles must be presented depending on the position you are going to apply for. If they come from your country of origin, they must be apostilled.
Peruvians who want to enter the Army will also need authorization from the competent authority in their country to enter this Army. Or, at least, evidence of having made the request for the permit.
Almost to finish, we have the topic related to salary. The salary of the army will also depend on the military hierarchy. The different ranks of the Army will determine the salary of its members, these ranks being determined in turn by the capacity, experience and aptitudes that they show over time.
In the Army, one of the most sought-after skills is the rresponsibility, discipline and character. Each one of the parts of the Armed Forces must enjoy these three aptitudes, so that there is a good administration of the system.
Soldiers and sailors, members of the troop and sailors, earn an average of 1,000 euros per month, not including supplements for rank. One of these that is still in training, on the other hand, earns only 400 euros per month.
Depending on the group they belong to (A1, A2, C1, C2), they can earn between 600 euros to 1,200 euros. These are the gross balances, to which we must add the extra benefits that come from missions abroad, the characteristics of the position, the position itself and the three-year terms determined by seniority.
These benefits can be from 100 euros to 1200 euros for generals.
What is it?
The army It is a military force that is in charge of the defense of a State, carrying out the warlike actions necessary to ensure the integrity of the Spanish territory, compliance with the provisions of the Constitution, the independence and sovereignty of the country.
They belong to Ministry of Defence and they are divided into the ground army, the air force and the navy. In addition, there are the reservists, characterized by being civilians willing to defend the country if required at some point in the future, and who do not necessarily dedicate themselves to military life.
Some need university or higher technical studies, to enter health and administration positions most of all. If you are interested in taking part, now that you know what the Requirements to Enter the Army, Do not wait more!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar