Are you looking for information on how Requirements to renew the driving license, You just entered the correct portal!, keep reading and we inform you all you need to know about it.
How to renew your driving license
Turns out that renew driver’s license It is quite easy, you just need to do the following:
1-You must first request the form from the DGT WEBSITE.
2-You must have a medical certificate from an examination center in your community.
3-Have a color photo preferably 32 × 26 MM.
4-At the Traffic Headquarters you must fill in a photo check
5-Your ID is very important to always carry them with you, you must also carry the permit that you already have expired.
6-Request an appointment at the Headquarters.
If you have any other questions about all this, remember that you have the 060 phone available, which is customer service.
Provided by the Spanish Government for all these cases.
In Spain, For loss, For theft
In the event of any theft or loss in Spain of your driving license, first of all you must file a formal complaint.
Which must be carried out at the police station, so that an investigation of said theft can be carried out.
So you can somehow recover some or all of your belongings, just in case they appear.
You will need to request a request to request a duplicate from the provincial traffic headquarters which corresponds to you.
In order to have a copy of said document which justifies that you have a driving license.
Very well, so that you can renew your theft permit you must have the following documents:
- The request in official form
- Identity card, passport or any other document that justifies your identity.
- Photograph this must be up-to-date and must be in color. (Only in the case that your driving license is issued on cardboard).
- Often in some Autonomous Communities it will be necessary to request such an appointment in advance at the DGT, in the event that this is necessary you should consult.
If you want more information on this topic, you can consult the following recommended page Cars.
In the case of wanting to renew your driving license from outside Spain, it is necessary that you have the same requirements as if you do it from the national level.
The only difference that you may have is that you must obtain a medical certificate, which must justify that you are in all the necessary conditions to be able to drive from the country in which you are.
In order to do this you must go to the Spanish embassy or consulate where you are.
You can obtain the medical certificate:
The most recommended is to seek information in the country where you are at the embassy or consulate.
They will be able to tell you which medical centers in charge can carry out this type of certificate.
Or as it is called in Spain “Psychological attitude report”
The most important thing about this report is that it is previously signed by a doctor in charge and that it complies with the necessary requirements:
As they are the following:
- The doctor in question must clarify that you are acting to drive a vehicle.
- Said report must contain a photograph of 32 × 36 mm.
Which must be in color, a smooth background, without hats or glasses.
- The doctor in charge must sign above the aforementioned photograph.
- This will also need to add your professional license number.
- Finally, you must add a translated copy of the certificate (psychology attitude report) to the report.
Documents necessary for the renewal of the card:
As we have been mentioning previously, you will need almost the same documents that they ask for in Spain.
This is because this is done in a Spanish traffic headquarters.
The documents you need are the following:
- The renewal request made in the official form.
- A copy of the receipt of the fee already paid (How to pay Internet traffic fees).
- The medical certificate of the country where you are.
- Identity card.
- 32 × 36 mm photograph. Which must be in color, a smooth background, without hats or glasses.
- Signed photo check, this will be provided to you at the embassy or consulate which you are carrying out this procedure.
For more information you can enter the following website
What is the cost of the renewal
The renewal has a cost of € 26 – € 86 This will depend on the center where you do it most of the time.
Who cannot renew the driving license
The people who cannot renew the driving license are the following:
- The judge who has been deprived of the right to drive motor vehicles or mopeds.
- To the judge or administration that permanently suspended your driving license.
Where to renew
To carry out the renewal of the driving license:
These procedures can be carried out easily and quickly on the website of the DGT (General Directorate of Traffic, with the relevant access codes.
For further information we leave you the necessary link for it
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar