If you are interested in knowing how you can process the ROLECE certificate, This is your moment! Today we will explain step by step what you must do to obtain the Certificate of the Official Registry of Bidders and Classified Companies of the State. It is a very important document to prove the inscription in this very important registry.
Likewise, we will explain what you need exactly to carry out this management and how is the validation of the certificate. In addition, you will learn more about ROLECE, while answering the most frequently asked questions that applicants for this document ask. Do not go!
Requirements for the ROLECE Certificate
Let’s start with the Requirements for the ROLECE Certificate, which are of vital importance when you are going to carry out this procedure. Without these you will not be able to obtain this document, so you must keep them in mind at all times.
First of all, keep in mind that to acquire the certificate it is necessary that you complete the Registration in the ROLECE. For this you will need to present certain documents, which are they.
- Documents and information pertinent to the entity to be registered. We can find the articles of incorporation, company name, and so on.
- Likewise, a document that allows evidence of the tax residence. It can be a proof of payment or any document that reflects the address of the entity.
- All the enabling titles in possession of the company.
- An address so that physical notification can be made, as well as information about the entity.
- Document that allows you to analyze the economic solvency.
- Business Classification, which can be seen in the receipt issued by the Autonomous Communities.
You must first register, which you can do online or in person. This is the first requirement, as you must be able to enter the system to obtain the certificate.
If you have not yet registered and want to know how you can do it online, click on this link. It is a very dynamic instruction in which you will be able to know what you need to do, step by step, how to register.
This is a process that can be somewhat complicated. For this reason we urge you to take a look at the instructions. If you’re not a fan of electronics, ask someone for help!
Once registered, you can process the Certificate, for which you only need one thing:
- NIF of the company, Electronic Certificate or DNI to enter.
Step by Step to Obtain the ROLECE Certificate
Now that you know what you need, we can go on to explain How to Obtain the ROLECE Certificate Step by Step. Remember that the first thing is to appear in the registry database. Once you do this then you must access the system again to be able to obtain your certificate.
But let’s stop talking, let’s see what you have to do!
- To start with, you must enter the official website of ROLECE. You can access directly using the link that we have left here. Before doing this you must have received the registration agreement in the registry.
- Once there, you must enter the system. You can do it with your ID, Electronic Certificate or NIF.
- Proceed to go to the home page and click on ROLECE certificate. Look at the picture to guide you.
- Proceed to select Issue.
- Once on the corresponding page, you must type the Identification code. It can be both the legal and natural person.
- Select any of the options to download the certificate. Can be in ZIP or XML format. As you prefer.
- Once you have selected the format, click on Watch.
- Confirm that it is the document you are looking for.
- Finally, click on Download.
That is all! As a result of the process, you will have obtained the Ordinary ROLECE Certificate.
As you have seen, it is an extremely simple procedure that you can manage in a matter of seconds. And the best? You can do it from the comfort of your home or office, or from wherever you are.
To finish this section, remember that you need a compatible application to view files in these formats. In the ZIP format you will often find a simple PDF file that you can view from Adobe Acrobat Reader or Nitro PDF.
ROLECE Certificate validation
If you already have the document, you can manage ROLECE Certificate validation. What’s it for? Well, if you already have the certificate, you can see the validity of the signature that appears on the document.
But how can you do this? Following a series of simple steps, such as:
- First, enter the ROLECE home page. There you must be on the home page to be able to do the procedure.
- Once there, go to ROLECE certificate and click.
- A Menu will be displayed, in which you must click on the option of
- Once on the page, click on Examine and upload the electronic certificate you have.
- Finally, just press Validate.
Do you see how easy it is? As a result of the process, you will have validated the certificate.
Keep in mind that if this was signed by ROLECE and has not had any type of modification, it will be valid so that you can use it as you see fit.
Again, it is an extremely easy procedure to complete. You can do it from the comfort of your home, office or from wherever you are. You just have to follow these steps and voila!
As you can see, the ROLECE web portal is very well managed. It offers its users the ease of doing online procedures in the best possible way. If you have any doubts, you can always access the instructions to acquire more information. Just click here and go to page 39.
Official Registry of Bidders and Classified Companies of the State (ROLECE)
The Official Registry of Bidders and Classified Companies of the State (ROLECE) it is an electronic system. Consequently, all procedures are online, including registration and certificate processing.
This system follows a series of legal aspects, which can be seen in a consolidated text of the Public Sector Contract Law, as indicated on the same website. Specifically, it is based on what is established in articles 326 to 332. This text was approved by Royal Legislative Decree in 2011 and was very well used.
Why? Well, because through this system, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to register a lot of aspects such as:
- Personality data.
- Professional or business qualifications.
- Business classification.
- Ability to act and represent.
- Financial and economic solvency.
The certificates issued by this registry help the employer to be recognized in the public sector, specifically in the area of contracting. These bodies can see the characteristics of the employer, and decide if the hiring process can be given.
It is undoubtedly a unique system, which you can access by Electronic DNI or CERES certificate (digital). As you have already seen, its procedures are easy to carry out, always with the user’s well-being in mind.
If you haven’t registered, do so now! The truth is that there are many advantages of not only obtaining the certificate, but of validating it. They are between them:
- You have the opportunity to be part of competitions in different autonomous communities, about administrations.
- You can enjoy much more transparency in everything related to the adjudication procedures as well as in its criteria.
- Finally, you will enjoy higher guarantees in terms of collection, always following the law.
In addition, for the small and medium business it is especially beneficial. This has more information on accessing contracts public.
What is it?
The ROLECE certificate allows the holder to prove that it appears in this registry. This is important because it allows the legal or natural person to register their data. These in terms of training, experience, solvency, qualifications, and so on.
It is a purely electronic system, which you can enter using the electronic DNI or the Digital Certificate. With these they can register and do the management to obtain the ROLECE Certificate.
This registry gives small and medium businesses opportunities like no other. It allows them to access public tenders for tenders in different autonomous communities. Without a doubt a success.
We hope we have helped you in what you were looking for. Until next time!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar