If you dream of becoming an entrepreneur and demonstrating your ability to create new companies to improve the economy and employment in the United States, then you have come to the right place. Here we will tell you what the Form I-941, where you can get it and everything you have to do to get your certification
Are you a businessman or an entrepreneur wanting to achieve a temporary stay in the United States? Then you cannot separate yourself from us. Keep reading and you will see.
Form I-941 format
The Form I-941 It is the document with which you can request your Temporary Residence Permit as an Entrepreneur.
By filling out this form you will be able to:
- Ask for your temporary stay permit, based on a significant public benefit.
- Apply for the subsequent temporary stay permit for an additional period, or
- Submit an amended application to notify USCIS of a substantial change.
We tell you that the form has ten (10) sessions. What we suggest is that you read, analyze and take advantage of them to sort the data, classify the documents and advise yourself on the parts that require greater precision and rigor.
The form is available immediately on the USCIS website, but we will give you the titles of so that you can familiarize yourself.
- Part 1. Information about the employer.
- Part 2. Biographical information.
- Part 3. Information about family members applying for parole or new parole with the employer.
- Part 4. Information on additional officers applying for or granted parole or re-parole with the same initiating entity.
- Part 5. Eligibility Basis for Qualified Start-up and Ownership.
- Part 6. Information on Qualified Investors or Government Entities Awarding a Grant / Award.
- Part 7. Applicant’s statement, contact information, statement, certification, and signature.
- Part 8. Interpreter’s signature, certification, and contact information.
- Part 9. Contact information, statement and signature of the person preparing this application, if not the applicant.
- Part 10. Additional information.
How to fill out Form I-941?
You need to know that USCIS provides forms free of charge through the USCIS website. To view, print, or complete their forms, you must use the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you do not have access to the Internet, you can call the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and request that a form be mailed to you. For the deaf or hard of hearing (TTY), call: 1-800-767-1833.
When you already have the form, and you feel confident of being able to comply with all its rigor, then go into its details.
You need to know that each application must be submitted duly signed and filed. Find out, USCIS will not accept a stamped or typed name in place of a signature..
The signature of the parent or a legal guardian is only accepted in the case of a minor under 14 years of age. A legal guardian can also sign for a mentally incompetent person.
Regarding the fees, we tell you that each application must be accompanied by the corresponding presentation fee. It’s up to you to find out and be on the lookout for updates.
When you submit your application, you must provide evidence and all the documentation that supports your testimony.
As we have suggested ad nauseam, do not neglect the march. Focus on being aware of each notification, call and deadline they give you.
Note that USCIS may require you to appear for an interview or provide fingerprints, a photograph, and / or signature at any time to
- Confirm your identity,
- get additional information and
- conduct background and security checks, including Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) scrutiny.
Once you go through this, you should consider that USCIS will give you an answer within the stipulated deadlines. They will let you know if you need to attend a biometric services appointment. There they will tell you everything you have to do, where you should go and when you have to do it.
If you are called to that appointment, you must sign an oath reaffirming that:
- You provided all the required information;
- You have reviewed and understood all the information on the application; and
- You completed all information, which is true and correct.
Beware of failing in this: by not attending your biometric services appointment, USCIS will deny you.
There are other details for you to fill out the I-941 properly. You should:
- Type or print it legibly in black ink.
- Check if you need additional space to complete any element of this application. Use session 10 provided for this. Follow the details that they ask you to attach sheets, use block letters, indicate the page number, part and referred article. Don’t forget to sign and date each sheet.
- Answer all questions completely and accurately, type or print “N / A”. If your numerical answer is zero or none, write “None.”
- You can submit this form both if you are in the United States and if you are abroad.
- Submit your application before the expiration of your current probation period, but no earlier than 90 days after the expiration of your current probation period. This is if you are requesting another period of probation for entrepreneurs.
What is Form I-941 for?
Form I-941 is the legal document you need to apply for the Temporary Residence Permit as an Entrepreneur.
With this form you will be able to: (1) make an initial application for a temporary stay permit based on significant public benefit, (2) request a subsequent temporary stay permit for an additional period, or (3) submit an amended application to notify you to USCIS about a substantial change.
As an employer requesting parole consideration, you can include family members. Applications for parole for your spouse and children must be submitted with Form I-131.
Where is it presented?
You must submit your application through several channels. Here we let you know.
Through the United States Postal Service (USPS), you must use this address: USCIS. PO Box 650890. Dallas, TX 75265.
If you are leaving for FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries, you must point to this location: USCIS. Attn: IER. 2501 S. State Highway 121 Business. Suite 400. Lewisville, TX 75067
Don’t forget to sign your form! USCIS will challenge it without hesitation.
Form I-941 fee
You also need to know the fee you must pay for this service. For the I-941 form you must pay $ 1200.
IF you are asked for biometric services for entrepreneurs, you must pay a fee of $ 85.
To pay the fees you can present several means of payments. From a money order, through a personal check or cashier’s check, or using your credit card with Form G-1450, Authorization of Credit Card Transactions.
If you choose to pay by check, it must be made payable to the US Department of Homeland Security.
A must-note: When you send the payment, you are accepting a government service. So these fees are final and non-refundable. There will be no return even if you want to cancel your request.
What is it?
The Form I-941 It is one of the ways that USCIS has for entrepreneurs to request a temporary stay permit.
It is necessary that we specify that this is a request for probation for entrepreneurs: (1) based on significant public benefit, (2) giving you the option to request an additional period, or (3) submitting an amendment to an application to notify USCIS of a material change.
Parole allows you to be physically present in the United States for a limited period of time and serving a specific purpose of significant public benefit or urgent humanitarian justification.
Do not get confused and watch well what you do with these requests. Keep in mind that a person can enjoy “parole” status and not be admitted to the United States, remaining as an “applicant for admission,” even while on parole.
You agree that it is the discretion of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to grant advance parole and issue an Advance Parole Document to allow you to appear at a U.S. port of entry.
If you want to seek parole in the United States, you must follow each step very carefully.
Upon your arrival at a US port of entry, a US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer will make the discretionary decision separately if they give you clearance.
DHS can revoke or terminate your probation or your advance parole document at any time. Worse, you may not be able to return to the United States unless you have a valid visa or other document that allows you to travel to the United States and apply for admission.
So go ahead. Comply with everything fully and legally. We did this article to help you achieve it. We wish you every success!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar