Do you want to know how to pay tolls and insurance on the roads and be free from fines and infractions? Here we will tell you everything you need to know to Pay a Tollway.
We invite you to continue reading carefully.
How can a Tollway be paid?
We tell you that you have several payment methods. You can do it automatically, and once they load it to your credit card they will return your car.
Another way you can do it is by calling Illinois Tollway phone number or toll free customer service line to contact the Illinois highway insurance systems provider: +1 630 2416800.
In addition, you have my account, an online payment with which you can access information, file complaints and claims, ask questions and requests and other operations.
It is important for you to know that the Illinois Tollway provides you with a safe and efficient highway system. It offers you services such as I-PASS, the Program Move Illinois, the one to open toll roads and keep it safe with HELP Trucks.
Among the benefits of the Tollway, there is the one you can easily pay unpaid taxes online thanks to TOLLING 2020. Now you will have 14 to configure the service Pay By Plate with which you can avoid fines and fees.
You will receive an invoice, via US mail, where they will specify the rate of each toll before a violation is lifted. It will even indicate the billing rate for each unpaid toll.
TOLLING 2020 for COVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you should know that the highway toll authority ordered TOLLING 2020. Something that will relieve you. It is a comprehensive package of adjustments to the cost of unpaid tolls and significant reductions in fines for pending violations while the pandemic passes.
We will now comment on some changes that you will be able to notice with this special program:
- You will be able to notice the new billing process: if you have unpaid tolls you will receive by mail an invoice with a charge of $ 3 for unpaid toll in lieu of an initial $ 20 violation. You can avoid the fees entirely for at least 14 days by paying online.
- You will enjoy significant relief from your violations: for the remainder of 2020, Illinois Tollway will reduce all pending violations and fines of $ 20 and $ 50 per toll can be paid in $ 3 per toll.
- As a palliative for the difficult situation of COVID-19: if you incurred defaults between March 9 and June 25 during the confinement order you will not be charged fines or additional fees.
Now you can simply take advantage of the significant reduction in fines by simply visiting the Tollway website to review and pay your updated balances through the end of the year. In this way, you can prevent the spread of COVID-19 by using toll collection completely electronically and paying tolls online to avoid the collection of fines and fees.
So that you can keep your own payment record and monitor the reductions, we want to inform you that the Illinois Tollway online payment system and online customer service operations were out of service from June 25 to June 28 due to system updates.
Review your invoices and check these dates, as no fee or fine may appear for infringement.
Pay a Tollway Using Pay By Plate
With the Illinois Tollway Pay By Plate you can safely cancel tolls even if you do not have an I-PASS transponder. Although we tell you that I-PASS remains the best and most cost-effective way to pay tolls on the Illinois Turnpike.
It is important that you know that Pay-By-Plate is based on the I-PASS payment platform, offering you a range of payment options to avoid costly fines and fees.
Whether you have traveled or are about to do so, simply by giving the details of your license plate, the dates of the trip and specify your payment method, everything will be ready for you to pay without any problem. This is convenient for you, so you do not accumulate fines or reasons for major infractions.
Pay a Tollway per Invoice
If you received your invoice, click to enter the payment portal and solve unpaid tolls online quickly and easily. The only thing you need is the assigned invoice number and you can:
- Pay any bill quickly and easily. Be careful to associate the invoice with your registration through the payment portal.
- Correct the image of your license plate. Errors are possible due to the multitude of license plate types in Illinois and images can be misidentified. This information is essential for us.
- Solve a missed toll. You have the right to review and request correction of charges through an Affidavit of Non-Liability and submitting documentation that supports the nature of the dispute.
Pay a Tollway: Contact Numbers
Since we know that you want to be up to date with your payments and be solvent against the law, we recommend that you have an Illinois Tollway customer service advisor in the United States. Here We leave you this number 01800: (800) 824 7277, where you can contact an expert, get information and make complaints and claims.
Also the number in case you need to inquire about Construction: 800 8655394. Or the Downers Grove for the following digits +1 630-241-6800.
In case you want to make your payments or know the price of the rates that the company has, the customer service number to do so is 800-824-7277.
What is the Illinois Tollway?
We want you to know that the Tri-State Tollway is a toll road maintained by the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority (ISTHA) in the northeast of the state of Illinois.
Look at this wonder: it’s one of the busiest highways in the United States. It is the fourth busiest toll in the country and combines three different interstates:
- Interstate 80 between Interstate 94 in Thornton and Interstate 294 near Hazel Crest
- I-294, which is concurrent with I-80 to Hazel Crest, turns north at Deerfield
- I-94 north of Deerfield to US Route 413
We also find it interesting that you know that ISTHA is an Illinois administrative agency charged with constructing, operating, and maintaining toll roads in the state. It began operating in 1958 in the Chicago area and later expanded to include eastern and central sections of Interstate 88 (I-88) that runs toward the northwestern part of the state.
Thanks to the maintenance and payment of tolls we carry out, this highway system has been growing since 2005, including more lanes and open road tolls. It is good that you are aware that thanks to the use of I-Pass transponders each time you pass through these tolls with your vehicle, income increases and the quality of the roads and their services is increased.
Since 2017, IS THA maintains and operates 294 miles (473 km) of toll roads in 12 counties in northern Illinois. Illinois State Turnpike Authority. We hope that with this information you will value the payment you make in tolls and put defaults aside..
Illinois Tollway Offices
To close this article where we have told you what you should do to Pay a Tollway, we leave you information about the Illinois Tollway offices so that you know their location and are clear about their importance to maintain the benefits on the highways, the services and the insurance on the roads.
Illinois Tollway maintains and operates 286 miles of interstate toll roads in 12 northern Illinois counties, including the Reagan Memorial (I-88), Veterans Memorial (I-355), Jane Addams Memorial (I-90), and Tri-State (I-94 / I-294 / I-80) toll roads.
Thanks to their presence and action, you receive safety and efficiency from the toll road system. So rest assured that you will receive the best services thanks to the decrease in defaults on tolls.
We therefore want you to be aware of the main Illinois Tollway Trades. In what follows we leave you their phone numbers and addresses:
- Illinois Tollway Headquarters. Telephone: +1 630-241-6800. Address: 2700 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515, United States.
- Plaza 11 – Ramp F. Address: West River / Federation, Elgin, IL 60123, United States
- Illinois Tollway M-16. Telephone: +1 630-241-6800. Address: Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, United States.
Generally, the hours of operation for the Illinois Turnpike are as follows: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, while it is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar