If you are a person residing in the United States, it is necessary that you make the corresponding invoice payments. Therefore, indispensable, you must know How Pay Bills in the United States. As well as, culminating this process in the most appropriate way possible.
Therefore, it is for this reason that in this article we will tell you everything you need to know about the invoice payment process in the United States. Like, payment methods, prepaid plans, the different aids you have and much more.
Methods to Pay Bills in the United States
First of all, it is up to us to tell you about the different methods for Pay Bills in the United States, being an important point in this process. Thus, the different ways you have to make invoice payments are through: internet, the mobile app, in person or by phone.
As for paying online, you can do it with a credit or debit card issued by a bank in the United States. First of all you must log in on the page of Western UnionFrom where you will make the payment, then you look for the “pay your bills” tab.
Next, you must find your biller, complete the fields that they request and once the payment has been made, you have to wait for the confirmation email, which contains the tracking number of the transaction.
Regarding payment through the mobile app, you must first download the Western Union app. However, if you do not have it, it is necessary that you proceed to log in by entering the user name and the corresponding password.
Then you select the “pay bills” tab, find your biller and provide your account number as well as the amount you want to cancel. Then, you must enter the credit or debit card information and finally you have to wait for the confirmation email
Also, this code contains the tracking number of the transaction. Finally, regarding the payment of form face-to-faceYou can go to any of the many Western Union offices throughout the country.
So, once there you must provide your phone number, as well as the name of the company receiving the payment. Also, you can pay in cash or with a debit or credit card from a bank in the United States. Finally you have to request the receipt with the tracking number of the transaction.
Pay Bills in the United States: Prepaid Plans
- Now that you know the different payment methods, it corresponds to indicate the different prepaid plans with which you have
- In order that controls your use of the data plan, prepaid plans are a very good way to save money money
- So that you avoid expensive bills
- Therefore, the prepaid plans offered by the different companies offer you the possibility of choosing one big variety of devices
- With the difference that instead of paying activation fees and its corresponding monthly plan
- The device will stop working when the allotted amount of minutes is used up
- Among the most prepaid providers popular in the United States are Cricket, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, AT & T’s GoPhone
- As well as available plans from Verizon Wireless and Tracfone.
- In addition, many of the providers that we mentioned, give you the opportunity to have phones that can be activated
- This activation is instantaneous with a single phone number, making them perfect for temporary use.
Aid for Electricity and Gas Services
On the other hand, at this point in the article, it is relevant that you know the different aids you have at the time of Pay Bills in the United States. Which concerns your respective accounts, starting with the aid for gas and electricity.
As a result of the situation that the United States and the entire world are going through, on March 27, 2020, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act was enacted, which provides help to people and companies that are affected by the pandemic of Coronavirus
So, if you can’t pay your heating or air conditioning bill, you have the possibility to ask the government for help. As well as the local social services agency or a non-profit agency.
You also have a public utility to help pay your bills like the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. With which, this program offers you the following benefits:
- Assistance paying your heating or air conditioning bills.
- Emergency services in cases of energy crisis, such as utility cuts.
- Low-cost upgrades, through Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program
Help for Telephone Expenses
Likewise, an equally important point to the previous one is the help for paying the telephone, which is why in this section we will talk about it. One of the many aid programs that you will find is the Program Lifeline of the Federal Communications Commission
With which, this program provides help to families with low income to obtain discounts on landline or cell phone service. Therefore, in order to qualify for the program, you must meet the following points:
- Have an income less to 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Be affiliated with Medicaid, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Supplemental Security Income, the Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) or Head Start.
- Receive a pension veterans federal
Now, it is also important that you take into account an additional point. Thus, to submit the application the Steps What you must do we mention them below. However, first of all, have the requirements that we list immediately:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Two valid identification documents (for example, current driver’s license and passport)
- Tax return for the previous year
- Social Security Card
Finally, to prove your eligibility, you need to have a receipt salary or tax return to show that your income is equal to or less than 135% of the federal poverty guidelines and an award card or letter.
Paying Bills in the United States: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Also, now that you know some of the aids when paying your bills, it is relevant that you know that there is temporary assistance for needy families. We will talk about this topic in this section.
The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program is a state benefit program funded by the Federal Government. This program seeks to assist temporarily to families so that they can recover from the economic difficulties they present. Among its benefits are:
- Help with food payments
- Help with housing payments
- Support in electricity payments
- Help with child care
- Help in job training
In the same way, to know if you are eligible for the assistance program, you must first know that each state decides the specific criteria for eligibility. Second, you have to be a resident of the state where you are applying.
When applying for the assistance program you must direct you to the local social services agency. Once there, it is essential that you proceed to submit the documents and requirements stipulated by the institution respectively.
Paying Bills in the United States: Help Paying Medical Expenses
Now bine, we are reaching the end of this article, but we cannot leave without first talking to you in this section about aid for the payment of medical expenses. In addition, You have the availability to opt for these programs, as long as you meet their requirements.
The Medicaid program is a joint federal – state program in which each state operates independently. This program help with the medical costs of people who need it and go through an eligibility process with limited resources.
The requirements for eligibility for the Medicaid medical assistance program are stipulated by each state as a matter of course. Independent within the national territory. However, you can consult the necessary information through Benefits
Similarly, Medicaid is an ally of the Children’s Health Insurance Program, which helps pay for the high medical payments for children in families that do not have the possibility of having health insurance. Among some of the requirements to opt for the Medicare benefit are the following:
- Being a person over 65
- Or be a person under 65 but with a disability
- Or failing that, people with end-stage kidney disease
Also, you can find and consult more information about it in the web portal of Medicare. Also, if you need more help, you can contact state or local social service agencies to request information.
In addition, you can go to community health centers which offer free or low-cost medical services to people in need. So we have reached the end of this article, we hope that the information we provide will be of help to you throughout this process and that you make your payments successfully.
We hope you are very successful with your bill payments!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar