If you are planning to enter the United States as a legal resident, you need to know how Pay for American Residency. Therefore, this specific cancellation corresponds to a fee raised by the USCIS. With which, it turns out to be an action that you must perform obligatorilyUnless you are an exempt case.
Also, this payment must be made once you receive your immigrant visa, respectively, or when you enter the destination country. If you are interested in processing this residence, you have reached the indicated portal. Next, we will tell you how to carry out this payment process, what you should do when you arrive in the country and much more.
Steps to Pay for American Residency
Above all, it is essential that you take into account exactly what you must do to Pay the American Residency. With which, if your plans are to continue your stay of life within the United States, you must be very careful with each of these indications. The sequence of steps that you must complete is as follows:
- First, you must enter the web portal of USCIS
- Then, enter your Foreigner Registration Number (Number A)
- Also, the US Department of State case identification number. (TWO) in the corresponding boxes
- You can find your A number and DOS case identification number on the “Immigrant Data Summary” form
- At the same time, you can locate both data in the fee brochure or on your immigrant visa respectively
- Likewise, while you enter each of these data you must press the option of Add or Add
- Next, you must place immigrants additional to your transaction
- After adding, you will see a message of confirmation
- If you wish to add another immigrant to your payment, enter their A number and DOS case identification number in the appropriate spaces
- Then select “Add”
- It is convenient that you repeat this last step with each of the immigrants added to the process
- In case you want to delete the data of an immigrant, press the option Remove o Delete and select Continue or continue
- Immediately, you should verify the information about the amount of each immigration fee included in the table of Immigrant Beneficiary
- Then, you must enter the method with which you will decide Pay the American Residency
- In case it is with a card, you must enter the corresponding information and select the option of Continue
- As the next step, you must review and send your payment, in the event that you decide to make it through an account of saving or check
- Select the option Submit
- Once you have completed the payment, you will be redirected to the page “Confirmation“
- To do this, we recommend that you print a copy of this page for your records.
- Finally, you will receive an email with the respective confirmation of your payment via email
Paying for American Residency: What Happens When I Arrive in the United States?
In the same way, it is essential that you are aware of the next step, after Pay Residency American. So this is what you should do once you arrive in the United States. That is why the steps you must follow to carry out the procedure correctly are very simple.
- First of all, what you should do as a first step is that you must arrive with your immigration visa package at the US port of entry.
- There, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will allow you to enter the United States as a Resident legal permanent
- Next, you will receive your Green card o Green Card along with the Form I-511 respectively
- Thus, after entering the United States, the USCIS will verify that you have paid the immigration fee.
- Finally, your green card will be sent to the address you provided in the document TWO
Paying for American Residency: What Happens if I Move?
The Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will only send your Green Card or Green Card to the specific address you provided in DOS. With which, this document was completed during the interview for the immigrant visa at the beginning of the processing for Pay the American Residency.
Therefore, in case you plan to live in another address in the United States, you must take into account a very important aspect. Immediately after you have entered the country, you will need to provide the new Address to the CBP officer. So, you can to guarantee that your Green Card will be sent to your new home in the nation.
That is why, in order for you to complete this address update in the correct way, you must enter the web portal from USCIS. At the same time, you have the option of having the alternative telephone by calling the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. Therefore, we suggest that you make the change of address in advance.
What Happens When Not Paying?
On the other hand, you should take into consideration that, before paying, the USCIS will not issue you a Green Card. Therefore, it is essential that you know the immigration fees of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Pay the American Residency, this body will give you the corresponding Green Card.
Also, after you enter the United States, an admission stamp will be affixed to you. With which, this will be found in your passport and will work as a validation of your legal residence. In the same way, this seal will be valid for 1 year. Therefore, after expire, you will receive a green card to prove your resident status.
In the same way, you may need to consult much more specific points corresponding to this procedure. Because, being an important and complex process, it is necessary that you take care of each of the respective details. That is why below we will indicate some items that you should take into account:
- If you want more information about the Immigrant Fee of the Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), you must enter your web portal
- Also, this page is possible for you to download forms, submit some applications online, check the status of the application, etc.
- Also, if no you have a stable Internet service, we suggest you go to a local library where you can complete the procedure
- Finally, you can contact the agency mentioned above through the phone number (800) 375-5283
Paying for American Residency: Payment Tips
- First of all, anyone can Pay for American Residency or the USCIS immigration fee for you
- Thus, this includes attorneys, family, friends, and employers.
- Also, if your foreign registration number A is less to 9 Numbers, add a zero after the letter “A” and before the first digit
- In this way, you will be able to create a 9-digit number correctly
- At the moment in which you are going to pay the American Residency virtually, no use the back button on the computer
- Because this can cause errors in your process of Pay the American Residency
- On the contrary, the buttons that you should use are the browser’s forward and backward buttons.
- Also, to send the payment, click the button Submit Payment o Send Payment only once
- Thus, you send the payment of each immigration fee established by the USCIS
- Consequently, clicking the button multiple times may end up requiring multiple Payments
- Also, it is essential that you take into account that you must pay USCIS immigration fees electronically obligatorily
- This you must comply with, because the immigration office no accept payments by mail
- Finally, we recommend that you print a copy of the record of the fee payment transaction
- As well as, the payment receipt and keep them for your records
What is the USCIS Immigrant Fee?
The Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) uses this fee to process your Immigrant visa after entering the United States. With which, it is essential that you take into account the process that you must comply with to Pay for American Residency. As we suggest in each section of this article.
Also, this fee corresponds to the cost of receiving the Green Card from USCIS. In addition, it is important that you take into account that this payment must be divided into two facets. Therefore, you need to pay the State Department Fee (TWO, for its acronym in English). As well as, the rate of USCIS, respectively.
In this way, we can tell you that this information is essential to carry out this procedure. Therefore, we suggest that you take into consideration each of the indications in this regard. Also, it is prudent that we mention some important aspects, inclined towards this residency process:
- The following immigrants are generally exempted of USCIS immigration fees
- Minor Children Entering the U.S. Orphaned or Under the Hague Adoption Plan
- Special immigrants from Iraq and Afghanistan
- Those who have a K visa
Pay correctly and receive your American Residency!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar