If you are a person residing in the United States, you need to know how Pay MetroPcs. Also, this service has the availability of multiple cancellation methods. Which will work quickly and easily for you.
It is for this reason that in this article we will tell you everything you need to know about the MetroPcs payment process in the United States. As well as the automatic and express payment methods, the mobile app you have, the different alternative methods, the self-service center and much more.
How to Pay MetroPcs: Automatic and Express Payment
First of all, it is up to us to tell you about the different payment methods for Pay MetroPcs, being an important point in this process. In this sense, you can find the automatic payment method and the express payment method.
Therefore, with the payment method automatic, you can save up to three dollars a month and avoid having to go to the store. Thus, with the use of this method, you will allow an automatic payment to be enabled every month with your credit or debit card.
In order to do so, forget about the dates you have to cancel. Also, you should know that. its cost is free and the process time is approximately two hours. Finally, you can enable this payment method through the mobile app, by calling customer service or by visiting a store directly.
For its part, the payment method express It gives you the possibility to make the corresponding payments, even if you do not have an account, through the website, without extra charges. This is a quick and easy way where all you need is a debit or credit card. Its cost is free and the processing time is immediate.
How to Pay MetroPcs: Application
- Now that you know the different automatic and express payment methods, it corresponds that you know the mobile app with which you have to make payments
- The MyMetro mobile app is the application from which you can make your payments from anywhere. You can get it from any mobile device
- Either Android or Apple
- Through google play or app store
- Once you download it you will have to log in and so you can pay for everything you need in a simple way
- Finally, this app can be downloaded for free and the payment process time is within approximately two hours
Pay MetroPcs: Self-Service Center
On the other hand, an equally important point to the previous one, is the self-service center for Pay MetroPcs. That is why, in this section we tell you about this information. As for this self-service center, you can use any of these simple and effective tools that we list below
- First you can activate your new Metro account and all you need to know for this is that you must have a mobile phone with a card SIM
- However, if you recently bought a SIM and still no you have a Metro by T-Mobile account
- The fastest way to activate your new account is through the online activation tool.
- If it is the case that you have a mobile phone, you can take your phone to Metro to verify if your unlocked device is compatible with Metro.
- For this verification you need to know your IMEI number, to know if it is compatible or not.
- Now, if you are already a Metro customer, you can manage your account or upgrade your plan through the Metro website.
- As well as, using the myMetro mobile application that we mentioned earlier in this article.
- In the same way you can make your payments monthly easily by making a single payment, through the methods.
- We will tell you about these before or by configuring AutoPay to make payments through the MyMetro app.
How to Pay MetroPcs: Alternative Methods
Now, at this point in the article, it is relevant that you know the different alternative payment methods that you have. In addition to those already mentioned, at the time of pay MetroPcs in United States.
Among the alternative methods we find payment by phone, payment directly from the store and finally payment by check. Therefore, below we will talk to you in a much broader and more detailed way about each of them.
- In the case of payment by phone, you can do it by calling 888-8metro8
- Also, by dialing * 611 on your Metro by T – Mobile phone
- The cost of this process is $ 3 and the payment processing time is immediate
- In the case of payment directly from the store, you can go to your nearest location
- However, if your store is closed due to the current situation, you can buy a prepaid Visa, MasterCard or AMEX gift card
- Then go online to make the payment
- The cost of this process is $ 3 and the process time is 2 hours
- In the case of payment by check, if you prefer, you can make it payable to Metro by T – Mobile and send it by mail
- You must remember to put your account number on the check and of course the corresponding postage
- The address to send is PO Box 5119 Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
- The cost of this process will only be the corresponding postage of the check and the payment processing time will be 7 to 10 business days
Frequently Asked Questions about Self-Pay
What is AutoPay?
- In this section we will tell you about the most frequent questions that users usually ask about Metro AutoPay
- Thus, this alternative is the easiest way to make payments.
- Whereupon, Metro by T-Mobile will automatically use the saved payment method you have chosen to make a withdrawal from your account.
- Three days before the date of the payment cycle
How do I set up AutoPay?
- For this there are several ways, one is through the myMetro app by clicking on Payments
- Then you must enter your payment method by clicking on the payment card
- Finally activate AutoPay
- Also, you have a second option available
- Which consists of accessing the web page the web page in Metro by T-Mobile
- Then select Pay now, enter your payment method and activate AutoPay
When will my first AutoPay take place?
- This will happen once you are enrolled
- AutoPay will attempt to debit the chosen payment method 3 days before the next account payment cycle date
How do I add or change my credit card information for AutoPay?
- This must be done through the mobile app by entering My Account
- Then update your credit card details in the payment wallet
Metro By T-Mobile coverage
On the other hand, now that you know the payment methods you have and the self-service center, it is important that you know the coverage provided by Metro by T-Mobile. We will talk about this topic in this section.
Metro coverage is nationwide, found in some states and cities such as: Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Chicago, Wisconsin, Carolina, Georgia, Oregon, San Francisco, Arizona, Colorado , New Mexico, Texas, Dallas and many more
What is Metro By T-Mobile?
Thus, we are already reaching the end of this article, but we cannot leave without first talking to you in this section about what Metro by T-Mobile is. Thus, Metro by T-Mobile is an American brand and service provider wireless Prepaid owned by T-Mobile US.
Previously, it operated the fifth network of telecommunications largest mobiles in the United States using code division multiple access. Thus, in 2013, the company participated in a reverse merger with T-Mobile US; After the merger, their services were merged under T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA + and LTE network.
Metro was established in 1994 as General Wireless, Inc., by Roger D. Linquist and Malcolm Lorang. The acronym PCS refers to the term industrial Personal communications service and its service was first launched in 2002.
Also, the services of this company are intended to everybody mobile service customers, who believe that prepaid is synonymous with limited coverage, cheap folding phones or negative credit. With Metro by T-Mobile, that’s a thing of the past.
This is why consumers, who are aware of rates, are offered a mobile service experience. without terms. So in the past, being a prepaid customer was synonymous with mediocre devices, service, and coverage.
However, Metro has been changing the reality of prepaid service over the years and mobile service customers have noticed it. So much so that in the last five years, it has duplicate the number of people who choose Metro.
So we have reached the end of this article, we hope that the information we provide will be of help to you throughout this process and that you can make your MetroPcs payments successfully. Until next time.
We hope you make your payment successfully!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar