You are in search of the Requirements for DACA, You entered the correct portal! Keep reading.
Follow us, and find out everything you need to know about it.
What is DACA
DACA is a deferred action program for childhood arrivals.
This program was created under the administration of former President Obama. In order to protect the emigrants who are living, they are residence permits in the United States of America.
In addition to the protection against sports that people may suffer without the corresponding papers.
The main objective was to give them work permits legally in the United States of America.
Requirements to qualify for DACA
The main requirement What they must have is to demonstrate (the foreigner) that in physical form they have been and will continue in the United States of America.
This must be in the last 4 years which are counted from the date of enactment.
How to file a DACA petition
In order to petition for DACA, you must:
- You must be under 31 years of age.
- He had to have been before the age of 16 in the United States.
- Have lived in the United States continuously, since June 15, 2007, this is until the date that you submit said application.
- Not have legal status from the day you arrived.
- Have a high school diploma, by which we mean you should have graduated. In the case of being a retired veteran you can also apply.
- You must not have any criminal record.
First of all as we have mentioned before:
- You had to have entered the country before the age of 16.
- Have lived in the United States continuously, since June 15, 2007, this is until the date you submit said application.
- You must be under 31 years of age.
- Do not count on any crime.
The age to be able to enter DACA is less than 31 years.
This permit has a duration of 2 years.
What is the process for filing a DACA petition?
To be able to file a petition in DACA you should do the following:
1-First of all, you must collect the evidence documents that meet the requirements.
You will need to submit these documents, along with the DACA request.
To look closely at the documents enter the following link
2-Second, you must complete the two forms and the work time that are required: Click here
3-Third, email the completed forms to the USCIS Lockbox.
Look at the mailing instructions
4- For the fourth, you must visit an application assistance center, this is for biometric services.
5- Finally, you must check the status of your case online.
The evolution period is 90 days for the forms. You can check it in Status of My Case Online
What is the initiative that legalizes dreamers and TPS beneficiaries about?
The initiative that legalizes dreamers is about several things:
First of all, to belong to this you must be under 18 years of age. On the date you first entered the United States of America. Even the dreamers Who are beneficiaries of the 2012 Deferred Action called DACA, must prove that you are under 16 years of age, once they enter the United States for the first time.
Unfortunately, DACA was canceled on September 5, 2017. However, it remains in effect by order of the court of law. Which is only valid for dreamers. Be careful only people who are registered before September 5, 2017.
- One of the main benefits is that it prevents deportations from the United States of America for quite a long time.
- They are responsible for granting employment authorizations for a period of time in which the law protects you.
We must mention that since 2017 and 2018 President Trump canceled several of the TPS.
Among them are El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, among others. But by direct order of the courts, most of the programs remain fully in force.
This is while the legal dispute is in progress.
Success! Thank you for always trusting us
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar