How to know my Guatemala Claro Number, Every day there are new affiliates to this telecommunications service, since they require them to be in contact with family, friends, or to carry out their work and study activities, etc.
Claro offers a variety of telecommunications services, as well as has various customer service methods, below we advise you so that you can make use of these methods and respond to How to know my Guatemala Claro Number ?.
How to know my Guatemala Claro Number?
Know the number of the active line on your cell phone is very simple, you should pay attention to the following instructions:
- You must access the sending of messages on your mobile phone.
- Then, mark where you have to put the position number 5888 of the recipient.
- Now, in the message, you just have to put a space, you should not write anything.
- Send the message and the Claro system will automatically inform you using a message that will be sent to you with the number of your telephone line.
How to find out my Guatemala Claro Number: Company Services
It is important that you know all the services provided by Claro to its consumers. Therefore, you can get all the services you need.
- Of course, it offers call and data services, landline calls and a broadband.
- The mobile network has UMTS, LTE and GSM technology, in addition, it works with 900MHz and 1900MHz broadband.
- It also provides cable television and corporate services.
- Within the technological equipment, this company provides high technology, we can find tablets and telephone equipment.
- It has a customer service line that you can call in case of any questions +56 (2) 29410300.
- You can also write to info @ bnamericas. com.
To start talking about the different types of plan Nowadays, you must first mention the prepayment that Claro has for its users.
And that’s one of the most widely used types of payments due to the convenience involved. In fact, it is a plan used as much as the user pays only for what he consumes and recharges what he wants.
Of course, it offers specific services for the prepaid telephony, these are:
- It has plans for calls, navigation and messages that you get by calling * 555 #, or visiting the commercial offices.
- This service is also available to postpaid users with controlled plans.
- If your recharge has occurred, you can request the invocation of credit * 555 # and the option to choose option 8 by indicating to the operator. The amount you choose will be deducted from your next payment.
- You can also make collect calls if you have the clear plan or just the landline.
- You can verify your line number by sending an empty message to 5888 and check your balance by dialing * 5 or * 264.
- You have voice service, you can listen to your voicemail messages by calling * 80.
The other in the great ways to use clarity plans is through the postpaid line that you currently have.
And is that many people choose this type of plan, because they have an average use of the data on their phone. This is very useful when the person knows how much they spend around each month and wants to have a good price and product.
For users of postpaid provide the following services:
- Voicemail call * 80.
- International calls.
- You can share your phone plan with other users.
- It provides the rescue service, in which users can access the medical, domestic, legal, road, travel, pet service and fire and random death policy.
The landline is another service that clear users calling from home have currently requested. In fact, it is one of the main services that all competitive telecommunications companies have.
The reason is that many families are requesting a landline call anywhere. At the same time, many companies must also have a fixed network for business and legal reasons.
Users of fixed telephones offer the following:
- By calling a diversion service by dialing * 147 #.
- Message box, which can be activated or deactivated by dialing * 60 #. Listen to messages by calling * 80.
- You can schedule a watchdog by setting the time when calling: * 55 * HHMM #. To disable call for service * 55 *.
- Local calls waiting by dialing * 212 #.
- You can also make your payments online avoiding queues and time.
This is one of Claro’s strong points, its Internet service, which is generally considered one of the best in Latin America.
In fact, he became very famous for managing his Internet plans as if they were mobile telephony. In this sense, they provide the opportunity to purchase plans for browsing the Internet with certain restrictions that are particularly adapted to users.
This is the number of users who can take the plan Internet which seems better and for which they can pay more comfort. At the same time, they also offer to have Internet postpaid for all those who prefer to have plans similar to those who use their mobile phones.
And finally, those who prefer to use a system can also take prepaid assuming the plans that seem most comfortable when requested.
There are many more benefits offered by this company, including promotions and discounts. For this, you must join a Claro Club, and be a customer with a prepaid or postpaid line.
How to know my Guatemala Claro Number: Pay and Download the Invoice
Of course, pay your bills at line. This has the same validity as the physical invoice and guarantees easy access to the information.
To cancel your Claro bill in line, you must enter the online portal for this purpose by accessing here.
You must have your identification document and three previous invoices for this service.
The system will ask you to create an account for which you must enter your personal information in order to access.
It will send you a password to your personal email, so you can enter the system and to be able to consult, cancel and download your invoice through the Internet.
Claro Customer Service
Claro Guatemala has given rise to an area of customer serviceTo access it, you can call the number 147-100. This service is at your disposal from Monday to Sunday.
For sale or general information on equipment Claro telephonyYou can write to the email email@example.com or call the number 2420-1515.
What is Claro?
Sure, it is a Brazilian-Mexican brand that provides the communication services present in Latin America, owned by Mexico América Móvil. It was created on September 14, 2003 in Brazil from the incorporation of several telephone operators in this country of América Móvil.
In 2005, América Móvil announced the expansion of the brand to other countries latin americans. This company has approximately 262 million wireless customers, 117.822 million lines, 17 million broadband connections, and 16 million cable television subscribers.
Enter solutions telecommunications complete and high quality, with market leaders, maintaining high standards of responsibility for environmental and social management; and its commitment to its customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and allies.
To be the leading solutions company telecommunications, that the market and business sector model is preferred.
Organizational focus on growing value aggregate.
Its values and principles of business ethics are the qualities that distinguish and guide them. They put them into practice every day as a fundamental axis of their culture of excellence, productivity and leadership. These pillars of its corporate culture are:
- Human development.
- I respect.
- Business Creativity.
- Optimism and positive attitude.
- Social responsability.
Claro in Guatemala
Of course, it was launched in Guatemala on September 3, 1992 as part of a process of integration of national digital PCs and PC Alos, being the second mobile operator largest in the country, with more than 4 million users and the first in the fixed line level with more than 80% of the market share.
Claro competes with regional operators such as MOVISTAR (CDMA, GSM and UMTS) and TIGO (TDMA / GSM and UMTS) with the CDMA and UMTS network service in the 1900 MHz band and GSM in the 900 and 1900 MHz band (900 / 1900). Being the only subsidiary of América Móvil to exploit this combination of bands (traditionally 850/1900 or 900/1800).
Particularity that makes it optimal for providing tourist roaming services, with most GSM terminists because at least one of the frequencies is used in 2 and 3 group models.
Offers a collection per second, per minute, per call (10 minute blocks) or percent, at the user’s option. In 2001, Claro launched the 4Glé or LTE network; today, Claro is the company with the best services in postpaid Guatemala.
Claro Guatemala launched the UMTS / HSDPA network in the 1900 MHz band on April 11, 1994, being the first operator to offer this service; The service was launched with coverage in Guatemala City and Antigua Guatemala (currently expanding coverage of the 45 large cities). In December 1997, it offers HSPA + or 4G commercially in Guatemala City with a real speed of 5 Mbps.
On January 21, 2005, it was reported that Claro Guatemala bought Movistar Guatemala, of course, he has the only competitor in Tigo.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar