Make the certification of your studies in the MINEDUC of Guatemala, In the following lines we will address the provisions of the Learning Assessment Regulations in order to obtain the certification of studies, do not stop reading it, it is very interesting.
What is the MINEDUC?
It corresponds to the acronym of Ministry of Education from Guatemala known as MINEDUCis the institution that administers the educational system in the nation, through the provisions of law related to services for the education of Guatemalans.
The functions of the Ministry of Education of Guatemala are established in the Law of the Executive Organism, specifically in article 33corresponding to:
- The formulation and administration of educational policies, taking care of the quality and scope of services in both public and private education, under the impositions of the law.
- Organize and implement the plans under the technical standards for education infrastructure in conjunction with the Ministry of Communications, Infrastructure and Housing.
- Care for and encourage the comprehensive development of people through the educational system and the State, based on the constitutional principles of respect for life, freedom, justice, security, peace, excluding races, languages and cultures. who live in the nation.
- Organize and manage, together with other educational entities and the university sector, the necessary resources for the constant improvement of the educational system at the national level.
- Manage, control and monitor the timely operation of the national literacy programs, as well as research and evaluation programs, the training of teachers and teaching staff, educational planning and the adaptation of education to the varied realities of the regions and ethnic groups of the nation.
- Organize and encourage the creation of educational committees, school boards and any other group for the promotion of educational self-management and the decentralization of economic resources for educational support services in all official public schools, recognizing them as legal entities when approving its statutes.
- Apply subsidies in a decentralized manner for the creation, production and printing of texts, educational materials and support services to provide education.
- Guarantee the decentralized application of scholarship programs and scholarships assigned by the State.
What services do you offer?
In the Electronic Services Directory, they are classified as:
- Consultation of School File
- Contract Status 021 Teachers
- Authorized Educational Center
- Authorized Academies
- Consultation and printing of degrees and/or diplomas of the diversified level from the year 2007
- Register of complaint, suggestion and comment
Services to the private sector and businesses
- Consultation of records of titles and/or diplomas of the diversified level from the year 2005.
- Follow-up of job appointment in the Ministry of Education
How to request the certificate of studies?
According to Learning Evaluation Regulation, Ministerial Agreement No. 1771-2010, of July 15, two thousand and ten, in Chapter 13, Articles 35, 36, 37, 38 and 39 they refer to the issuance, form and frequency of study certificates and diplomas at different educational levels.
Article 35 states that the Certificates of Studies will be issued by the Directorate of each educational center at the end of each school yearusing for this the models that the Ministry of Education has created for this purpose according to each approved educational level.
In article 36, reference is made to the Pre-Primary Education Levelwhere A certificate confirming attendance will be issued. to the activities that correspond to this educational stage.
Article 37 mentions the Primary Education Levels and Basic Cycle of the Secondary Education Level, when they deliver diplomas upon completion and approval of these stages.
The Diversified Cycle of the Secondary Education Levelis regulated in article 38, where it is indicated that Upon completion of this level, titles and diplomas will be awarded issued by the Departmental Directorate of Education of its jurisdiction, with which accredits the approval of the race.
In article 39, reference is made to the obligation to comply with the specifications issued by the Ministry of Education for the processing and requirements to obtain study certifications, titles and diplomas.
Each educational level is required to comply with approval provisions specified in Chapter 8, articles 17, 18, 19, 20 of the Learning Evaluation Regulation.
They define the scope or minimum approval progress of each level, understanding as approval the achievement of learning assigned for each educational stage.
In the Preschool levela report is made for each student of the progress achieved in each area worked on, everyone approves.
For the Elementary and Middle Education Levelsthe scoring method is used, where the minimum approval is sixty (60) points in the evaluation activities carried out by each unit or bimester.
This minimum passing score condition extends to the final grade of the school year, by averaging the grades of each unit or bimester.
The conditions for promoting students to the immediately higher grades are established in the Learning Evaluation Regulation, in its Ninth Chapter (9), articles 21, 22, 23 and 24.
At the Pre-Primary Education Level, promotion is automatic to the immediately higher cycle, that is, to the First grade of the Primary Education Levelwith the obligation to be at least six years and six months old at the beginning of the school year.
Once the Primary Education Level begins, they are promoted according to the following conditions:
- From first to third grade, obtaining a minimum score of sixty (60) points in Mathematics and in the sub-areas of Communication and Language, additionally the same minimum score when the results of the remaining areas are averaged.
- From fourth to sixth grade, pass with a minimum of sixty (60) points, on a scale of 0 to 100, in each of the areas and sub-areas.
In Guatemala, secondary or intermediate level education begins with a Basic Cycle that goes from the first to third year.
Upon completion of this stage can choose to enter the higher levelas long as you have a minimum of sixty (60) points in each of the subjects attended.
This first cycle is carried out as a general training and vocational orientation, since the graduate has formal criteria as a person, as a citizen member of a family and a country, with the capacities of a productive being.
The diversified cycle corresponds to the second cycle of secondary educationis recognized as the period of vocational trainingyou can have a duration of two or three years depending on the chosen career or professionin the areas technical, agricultural, commercial, industrial or service such as teaching.
This cycle also bases its minimum approval in sixty (60) pointson a scale of 0 to 100, in each of the subjects of the corresponding study plan.
The graduate of the diversified cycle has the academic, scientific and technical tools that will support your insertion in the labor field or continue their university studies.
Steps to follow
As we can see, the certification of studies of the intermediate and diversified primary education levels must be carried out before the direction of each educational institution.
However, this application process is not very frequent, since the responsibility of delivering the certificate of studies to the parents or representatives of the student lies with the management of each educational institution, through the assigned teachers and in compliance with the calendar. school.
For the issuance of degrees and diplomas of the diversified cycleas we discussed in previous paragraphs, the Departmental Directorate of Education, is in charge of its printingprior verification of the academic records of each student, which have been delivered by the director of the educational center that teaches the careers.
Currently, the Ministry of Education in its offer of Electronic Services, makes available to citizens the option of carrying out the monitoring of the printing of degrees and diplomas of the diversified cycle since 2007.
Performing the following steps:
- Login to electronic service portal of MINEDUC
- Select in Citizen Services: Consultation and Printing of Title and/or Diploma level Diversified
- Complete the requested information and select SEARCH
- The status of the consulted document will be displayed on the screen.
We hope that the information in Make the certification of your studies in the MINEDUC of Guatemala is useful, we salute you
Related articles that may interest you