The medical certificate It is a document that is very useful for several things related to health, but What must be done to be able to acquire this document? Find out the answer in this article.
What is the medical certificate?
The medical certificate It is a document that reflects the health status of a personindicating that he is in good condition or that he has some illness.
In itself, this document is a kind of report that doctors make when they are examining a person, showing everything that they detect in it.
In addition, this document can be requested by several institutions, since they need to know the health status of the person with whom they are going to start working.
What information does it contain?
The information contained in the medical certificate is the next:
- Name of the doctor issuing the document.
- Health status of the person being examined.
- Name of patient.
- Indicate if the patient underwent laboratory tests and physical examinations.
- Date on which the medical certificate is issued.
- Seal of both the doctor and the health center where the certificate was made.
- Signature of the treating physician.
Who should process it?
The people who must process the health certificate are all those
people who must carry out the following activities:
- Study in a school.
- Work with food handling.
- Perform tasks that are considered heavy.
- Drive any type of vehicle.
- Work in places where there are many people.
With all that has just been mentioned, it can be concluded that the medical certificate It must be processed by everyone, since all people must participate in any activity, which can be academic or work.
As nothing in this life can be done, it cannot be done if you are not in good health, which is what causes people to be forced to process this type of document, because nothing is more important than being in good health.
Where should it be done?
The place where the medical certificate It is in any health center, which as directed by the Ministry of Public Health and Social Assistance where you can be examined by any professional doctor.
In any health center you can carry out the procedure for free, the day on which you can process this document will be indicated by the medical staff that attends the hospital or clinic where the procedure will be carried out. certificate.
How is it obtained?
As previously mentioned the health certificate can only be done in health centersshowing in this way that people have a choice to process this document, although the most recommended is that they carry out this process to obtain this document at the hospital or clinic closest to their home.
Well, like any procedure, you must have some requirements and comply with some steps which are required by the place where you are going to get the medical certificate.
The requirements to be able to acquire the medical certificate are the following:
- The results of the laboratory tests, where you can see more than the whole result HIV and of VDRL.
- Personal Identity Document DPI
- Copy of birth certificate in the case of minors who do not have DPI.
- Passport size photo.
There may be hospitals or clinics in which the laboratory tests are carried out by themselves, so it is recommended that they attend the health center with the fasting period corresponding to the test they can perform.
You can also go a few days before processing the certificate, to find out if you have to have special preparation for what they are going to do at the health center
Steps to follow
The steps you must follow to be able to acquire the medical certificate They are the ones that will be explained below:
- Go to the health center where the document will be processed, on the corresponding day according to the health center.
- Pay attention to the instructions indicated by the hospital or clinic staff before the doctor treats you.
- Once you are called to see a doctor, you should let him examine you, in this way he can detect the professional may have a physical anomaly.
- In the event that the health center performs the medical examinations for the health certificate, you must wait for instructions from the hospital or clinic so that you can complete the entire process.
- When you finish all the instructions indicated by the health center staff, you should be told when the document will be delivered, whether at the end of the process or days after it.
The benefits that can be had just by processing the certificate are only the following:
- Timely detect any disease that the patient who is processing the document may have.
- Be up to date with the medical check-up that people must undergo.
- Indicate to future bosses that you are in good condition to be able to start work.
- The minor who is going to enter the school is in good health and will not infect any child.
What should be done in the event of a serious illness?
It is already known that to have a healthy life you have to have good health, which is based on good physical activity, a healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
But what happens if a medical examination reveals that you have a serious illness, the logical thing is to follow the doctor’s instructions although there are other things that influence this disease.
The fact of suffering from a disease that can shorten the days of life that you have, can affect your good mood or in some cases reduce it more than what you already have. To pass in a more pleasant way, it is recommended to do the following:
Follow the doctor’s instructions exactly
Some instructions may be very tedious, this is the specialist who can help you out of this bad situation you are in. The best thing to do is to be patient and follow the doctor’s instructions.
Do the activities you like while the disease allows it
Sure, many think that having a serious illness means always being hospitalized, but this is not the case with all illnesses where the patient can spend his days outside the hospital.
There are diseases in which it is not necessary to be hospitalized, it is good that patients have those hobbies that they like to do so much, so they can distract themselves a little from everything that being sick implies.
Know all the information about the disease
Today you have access to the information you need thanks to the Internet, This does not mean that the knowledge of the doctor is not correctbut it is always good to validate all the information that is obtained.
In addition, you can get support groups online, to make this situation more bearable.
visit a psychologist
Knowing that you are sick may cause you to lose that will to live, for this reason it is always good to seek help from a specialist, since having low spirits can affect the immune system, which is the system that protects the body.
Always be with family and friends
As it is not easy to suffer from a disease, it is always good to have close to those people who love you and want you to be well, so the idea of isolating yourself is not a good option, it is best to always be with the people who improve your spirits and help you forget that you are not in a good time.
Now you have the guide you need to process the medical certificatewhich is done only in a medical center, in addition to the advice just mentioned about what to do when you are sick.
Related articles that may interest you