Find out how to make a vehicle transfer, and the Requirements for vehicle transfer that are necessary. Keep reading!
You entered the correct portal!, keep going down and find all the information you need.
Requirements for vehicle transfer
The necessary requirements that you must have for the transfer of vehicles are the following:
- You must have the vehicle duly registered in the name of the seller, in the national registry of motor vehicles. (SRCel).
In the supporting documents it is necessary to have the following:
- Full name of the seller or previous owner and of the person who will acquire it.
- The respective RUN or RUT numbers.
- The (unique) patent plate.
- All the data that is necessary to identify the vehicle being transferred. (the make of it, model, original color, the year it was manufactured, the engine number, type of fuel it uses, and the gross weight of the vehicle.
- The applicant must prove the cancellation of the corresponding payment of the municipal tax, in order to transfer the vehicle. This tax is not paid if they are automotive machinery and generally all vehicles that have driving licenses.
- The person who is going to buy the vehicle will be in charge of canceling all that are the rights for the registration of the transfer of the domain of this.
Natural person and Legal person
For both natural persons and legal entities, they must comply with the following documents:
- The contract of sale of said vehicle, which must be signed by the seller of this, in addition to the buyer who is authorized, before a notary.
- Before the civil registry and identification office, they must have the declaration
- They must have the purchase invoice for the vehicle in question, from the public auction.
- In the event that said vehicle is subject to a leasing contract, it must have its invoice (leasing).
- It is important to have the public deed of the domain.
- The final judicial sentence.
- Writ of the effective position, which must have with it the proof of registration in the conservator of property and real estate.
- The identity card is important.
- Certificate of effective possession, only in the case of testated inheritances or intestate inheritances.
Steps to follow
In order to carry out the transfer of vehicles they need, they must follow the following steps:
1-First of all, they must have all the requirements and documents that are necessary.
2-Both the buyer and the seller should contact the Office of the Civil Registry and Identification Service (SRCeI) that are closer to your home.
3-They must explain the reason for the visit: that is, the transfer of the domain of the vehicle that is being carried out which has been bought by another person.
4-Now you must deliver all those documents that are requested, check before delivering and make sure that none are missing.
5-Cancel the sales tax, which has 1.5
% which is known as the value of the sale of this. The payment is made in a corresponding banking institution.
In the case of not doing so, it can be done in a treasury.
6-Finally, the result of the procedure, will have made the request for the registration of a vehicle in the registry of motorized vehicles, which will be in the name of the new owner.
Special cases for vehicle transfers
They should only meet the necessary requirements mentioned above.
What is the SAT
The SAT is responsible for allowing access to technical design advice.
All this is for the better the level of competitiveness that the fools of the family farming of the peasant people have.
To increase productivity, quality, and be able to add the values of each producer that they can offer, apart from the services they have.
The primary function of SAT program it is to carry out the psycho-spiritual task, which fully embraces the therapeutic as well as the contemplative aspect.
And it takes into account the entire interpersonal realm of the human mind, and everything about the transpersonal realm.
They are two unique aspects and the cure of emotions is nothing more than restoring the loving capacity of people.
Success in your process!
Related articles that may interest you