The SAT Form 452, It is a document used to activate or deactivate a vehicle. This is a fairly simple procedure but it has certain requirements and protocols that must be followed to complete it.
For this reason, in this article we develop: the format of SAT form 452, its filling, its function, the most important aspects of the process, the meaning of the SAT, and we end with its definition.
SAT Form 452 Format
It is generally known that, for any type of form, an established type of format is presented or found. Therefore, we will explain the information that all interested parties must provide when completing the form.
Now at the beginning of this type of form in particular, the taxpayer must place the Tax Identification Number of individual or legal person. After this, you must enter the following information:
Identification Data Individual or Legal Person
- First, the full name, reason or company name.
- Then he identification document. It can be him Personal Identification Document -DPI-, constancy emited by RENAP, or the passport. The latter is presented in case you are a foreigner.
- Finally, the phone number and email address.
Procedure to Request
At this point, it is convenient to emphasize a very important aspect. And it is that, the taxpayer must choose what kind of Procedure want to apply. That is, if a procedure for inactivation or by activation.
- First, inactivation by permanent withdrawal.
- Then, inactivation for robbery or theft.
- It is followed by temporary retirement insurance.
- And, finally, definitive retirement insurance.
- First, activation by permanent withdrawal.
- Later, recovery for robbery or theft.
- Later, temporary retirement insurance.
- Activation of generalized change.
- Finally, mandate or affidavit.
Vehicle data (s)
- At first the use and the plate are placed.
- Then, the Vehicle Identification Number -VIN- or chassis.
- After this, the brand of the vehicle (s) is placed.
- If the case is inactivation due to theft, the taxpayer must indicate the date.
- Then, you must place if you will make the delivery badges, and the badges that it returns, such as: plaque, card or certificate.
At this point, the applicant must comply and read carefully the following text: I declare and swear that the information contained in this form is true and I am aware of the crimes of perjury and falsehood in accordance with the provisions of articles 459 and 460 of the Penal Code.
- Now, you need to place the signature of the owner or legal representative.
- And, on one side, the date, signature and stamp of receipt.
How to fill out the SAT Form 452?
Now, once the explanation of the format used and established for this type of specific form has been completed. We will continue with the instructions that must be carried out to complete it.
However, before starting, it is convenient to mention an important aspect about its filling. And it is that, when beginning the completion of the same, the applicant you only need to enter basic identification data.
Therefore, all marking numbers must be taken into account. Since, they indicate the precise information that must be placed. Next, we will develop the data to add in each of the boxes:
- First, in box number one, the taxpayer must enter the Tax identification number individual or legal person that performs the management.
- Then, in boxes 2 and up to 5, you must add the taxpayer identification data that carries out the management.
- Subsequently, in box number 6, the taxpayer must mark with a “X” the reason or motive.
- The same happens in box number 7. The applicant must place with a “X” the reason.
- Now, in the boxes from 8 to box number 11, you must record vehicle identification data.
- In box number 12, you must place the date the vehicle was stolen. This, in case it is inactivation for theft.
- And finally, in box 13 it must be marked with a “X” Yes bring back or no the badges of the vehicle.
- However, in case of refund, the taxpayer must mark with a “X” the same.
What is the SAT Form 452 for?
With all this, it is convenient that you know the function and purpose of this certificate. Because on many occasions it is not given the importance it deserves. For this reason, we will explain to you what this type of form is for.
First of all, it is up to us to highlight certain important points and in favor of this type of form in particular. And, thanks to this document, you can have knowledge of various important data, such as the following:
- First, knowledge about the Tax identification number.
- Also, of the fundamental data of the individual or legal person in question.
- It is included, the reason for which the activation or vehicle inactivation.
- In turn, specific dates of the same, and the date of the robbery (if it was what happened).
- Finally, this form discloses the signature of the legal representative or the owner of the vehicle. As well as the signature of the authorized by the SAT.
Important Aspects about the Procedure
Now, at this point in the article, we must disclose important information and aspects about the completion of this type of form in particular. Therefore, we invite you to remain attentive and keep in mind the following information:
- First, it is necessary to mention the Personal Identification Document -DPI-. This is a main requirement, but in case of not having the same, you can submit a document issued by RENAP.
- However, it is important that this document indicate the procedure for obtaining it showing the Unique Identification Code -CUI-.
- On the other hand, it is essential that the taxpayer perform so annual the tax payment on vehicle circulation.
- In the first instance, for the request for the Certificate of Increase, the taxpayer must make the payment for a total amount of Q. 30.00.
- Now, in case of robbery or theft of the vehicle, it must present the original of the complaint filed before the Public ministry.
- But, in the event of loss or misplacement, the taxpayer must present the notice delivered to the National Civil Police or the Public Ministry where the original stamp is indicated.
Superintendency of Tax Administration of Guatemala
The Superintendency of Tax Administration -SAT-, is an entity duty manager of tax collection in Guatemala. The same, had its beginning in the month of September, 1997. And it had the integration of administrative workers.
One of his objectives main was the creation, design and functioning from an autonomous and decentralized institution. Also, they wanted it to be modern, efficient and effective. And that in turn, was in charge of the administration and tax revenue.
Obtaining the Form
- First, the taxpayer must access the official website of the SAT.
- Then, you must locate and click on the option of: Requirements for procedures.
- Subsequently, you must enter the option of: Vehicles.
- And, you need to click on the option of: Activation and Inactivation.
- Now, you can observe different options that you can carry out. Each one will direct you to the automatic download of Form 452.
- Once the corresponding option has been selected, you will see information on your screen such as:
- The list of Steps that you must follow, such as: go to a tax agency or office with the requested documents.
- What will get at the end of the process, that is: a photocopy of the SAT-452 form, signed and stamped, and a vehicle display or upgrade certification.
- And the situations or special cases, such as: those who do not have the Personal Identification Document, with the license plates, circulation card and certificate.
- He too total amount that you must cancel in case of requesting the upgrade certification.
- Also, at the beginning of this, you may know specifically what are the requirements and documents requested to carry out the procedure.
What is SAT Form 452?
We conclude this article by offering a brief definition. Well, it is nothing more than a document issued by the Superintendency of Tax Administration -SAT-, whose purpose is to inactivate or activate land vehicles.
It is convenient highlight an important aspect about this type of form in particular. And it is that, thanks to it, you can have knowledge on certain fundamental data that we will mention below. Attentive!
- First, the Tax Identification Number -NIT-.
- Then, the data or main information of the individual or legal person in question.
- It is followed by the reason for which it is being requested to activate or deactivate it.
- Also, specific data about the vehicle or vehicles can be known.
- Likewise, this form discloses the exact date of the theft of the vehicle or vehicles.
- The signature of the legal representative or the signature of the owner of the vehicle.
- And, finally, the signature of the authorized by the SAT. In addition to this, it must have the seal of the institution.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar