The Atlas Insured Death Form It is a very important document when it comes to making known the causes of the death of the insured. This is important to prove it to the company, so you will be interested in knowing everything you can about this form and how to fill it out.
Consequently, we have brought this article for you. Today we will be talking about how you can access this and other forms, what it is like and how you should fill it out. Also, you will know a little about Atlas insurance and what exactly this form is for. So stay with us and find everything you need in one place!
Access the Atlas Insured Death Form
Let’s start talking about How to Access the Atlas Insured Death Form. This is very important, because that way you will know for yourself not only how to get this form, but all the ones you may need from this insurance company.
As you will see below, it is extremely easy to do. You just have to follow the steps, as we will indicate them.
- First, you must enter the official page of Atlas Insurance.
- Once there, you will have to locate yourself in the section of Personal Insurance > Links (edit).
- In that section you will find the option to downloads. Click there, as the image indicates.
- You will be redirected to a page of Formats and Requests. Depending on the insurance you have contracted, you will be able to see a list of documents that you can access and use when you need them.
- There you will find the Death Medical Form, precisely for the beneficiary of the Life insurance, individually or in a group.
- You only have to locate in the corresponding one so that you can access the form. It’s that easy!
Actually, the form is the same for both the individual and group life insurance. Do not worry about that.
As you can see, it is a very simple and effective process. You can get your form from the comfort of your home, office or from wherever you are, without much paperwork. Then you just have to take it to the doctor who issued the death certificate to fill it out.
Atlas Insured Death Form Format
Now that you know how to do it, we can talk about the Information Included in the Atlas Insured Death Form and how it is constituted in itself. This is an aspect that you should take into account, as it will serve as a guide to know how it is filled.
First of all, remember that this form it must be filled out by the doctor who carried out the processing of the death certificate and, in this case, who cared for the insured just before his death. You can find this established in the document, as a warning.
The form consists of three pages, of which only two must be completed. The data that the professional must include are those that we will tell you below:
- To begin with, the following must be entered Basic Data of the Procedure:
- Policy number.
- Certificate number.
- Type of insurance: individual or group.
- Application date.
- Below you will find the Insured data. This will include the basic data of the insured and the relationship between the doctor and him. Consequently, you will be able to get the full name, address and gender of the insured, and a series of questions referring to the death itself. Date, where it happened, etc.
- Once this section is complete, the section corresponding to the Data from Other Doctors who have cared for the insured. Simply enter the full name, address, telephone number and professional identification.
- Then we proceed to fill in the section for the Causes of Death. The diagnosis, causes, antecedents, among other relevant things, must be specified.
- And to finish, go the Data of the Treating Physician. Only basic and professional data are requested.
- Finally, this must sign for certify that you take responsibility for the information provided. This is true, which means that no part has been omitted or falsified.
As you can see, it essentially contains the insured’s data and the context surrounding the death. It must be completed by the doctor because this is the one who knows this same context and is the one who can give certainty of what happened from a professional perspective.
Fill out the Atlas Insured Death Form
Now let’s talk about Filling out the Insured Death Form, to almost finish talking about this document. There are a series of guidelines that must be taken into account when filling out the form. These will allow a more efficient process, since mistakes or errors that will cause Atlas to reject the document will be avoided.
In essence, when filling out the document, it must be borne in mind that:
- First of all, you have to use block letter preferably to fill out the form. This is so because this is the most legible typeface and will avoid difficulty in directing the information.
- Again, the form must be completed by the treating physician. Likewise, it is this who must sign it.
- It is filled with a black ink pen.
- At the same time, this can not contain amendments or deletions. It will not be valid if it is presented with these characteristics.
- You should know that NO The declarant is allowed to change what is reported in the document once it is delivered.
- Must be provide all the information Of course, clearly and concisely, always to the point.
- Finally, we recommend reading it in its entirety before filling it out. Not only will it be known in advance exactly what needs to be placed, but the doctor will do it in an organized way. You will avoid mistakes.
If you follow all this, you should have no problem presenting this document to Atlas Insurance and completing the process to receive the benefits of the policy.
Do not forget that information cannot be omitted or falsified. This must be completely true, as it is a type of affidavit from the doctor to the insurer.
What is the use of the Atlas Insured Death Form for?
The Medical Form on the Causes of Death of the Insured it is used precisely to inform that an insured has died. This is something very important to do, to request the death benefit established in the Life Insurance.
The compensation can be complete, corresponding to the insurer to pay all the funeral information and also giving a certain amount to the family or beneficiaries, if this was established in the insurance contract.
Of course, this is not the only document that must be submitted. Others will be requested in conjunction with the form, such as the death certificate and, if applicable, the application for benefits.
The truth is that Atlas provides various types of Life Insurance, such as: MaxiPro, MaxiSumas, Futuro Integral, Prever and Previ Beca. All of these offer different benefits and depending on which one the insured has hired, these will be enjoyed at the right time.
In conclusion, the form is used to make the medical notice that a Atlas insured has died. This must be filled out as indicated in the previous sections and presented by a beneficiary.
Who should process it?
As we have told you repeatedly, the form must be completed by the doctor who issued the death certificate and / or by the person who witnessed the events prior to the death of the insured.
We are talking about the person who may have diagnosed, treated and witnessed the death. This happens when it comes to a disease and not a sudden death, in which death takes everyone by surprise.
What is the Atlas Insured Death Form?
The Atlas Insured Death Form It is a document that, as its name indicates, is used to give notice or proof of the death of an insured. This must be completed by the doctor who diagnosed, treated or witnessed the death and / or issued the death certificate.
This contains the data of the insured, in addition to the doctors or doctors who treated him. Explain the cause of death and allow the doctor to certify the situation as it occurred.
It consists of only three pages. It must be filled out with a black ink pen and a document with studs or amendments will not be accepted. It is also important to bear in mind that what has been established cannot be changed.
This form falls within the Life insurance offered by Atlas. We hope we have helped you with what you were looking for and we wish you good luck.
Until next time!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar